• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
This is the new home thread since I don't really like using our PR thread to talk to each other haha. So yeah, everyone post on this thread and we can talk to each other and stuff. Make fun smashfests! Eggz and I are always down to play some Melee with anyone. I'll also use this thread to update people on upcoming tournaments. This is also a group for new players who want to get into the competitive scene. To have a nice outlet for ample smashfest and other things of the such. If anyone wants to have a smashfest. Let me know and I'll talk to people and try getting one arranged.

Current Smashfests!
Intro:

-There are Smashfests at Mine and Eggz's house every Tuesday. PM for address. Right now it's basically been only Melee at the smashfests, but if there is enough interest. I'm sure we would also have some Brawl setups.

*Contact Info:

My AIM: funktastic88888

Any_questions?_Just_message_me _on_AIM!!

Upcoming In State Tournaments!:

Up Coming Out Of State Tournaments!:
OREGON POWER RANKINGS!!!

Panelist
1 | Eggz |:foxmelee: | Hillsboro
2 | FoosJr | :sheikmelee: | Salem
3 | Ratking | :foxmelee: | Portland
4 | Binx | :icsmelee: | Gresham
5 | Bird | :falcomelee: | Corvallis
6 | Alien | :falconmelee: | Beaverton
7 | Ryan | :jigglypuffmelee: :falcomelee: | Portland
8 | Adam | :falconmelee: :foxmelee: | Eugene
9 | Jizzard | :falcomelee: | West Linn
10 | Kazuki | :foxmelee: | Corvallis

For More information on the Oregon Community. Go to our Allisbrawl home group. That's where most of Brawl Oregon is. It's not like we are separated, but the melee players are usually on smashboards. Excluding me :D

Allisbrawl Home Group: http://allisbrawl.com/group.aspx?id=35

Check out our Facebook homepage: http://www.facebook.com/groups/340535089298820/

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Props on the new therad.

Someone play SSB1 with me.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Well we had one before ran by the twins. Everyone moved over to Allisbrawl though. Then when I saw more people from Oregon posting if there were smashers and such. I just decided to make this haha.

mlgc4

Smash Apprentice
Bc

may come to sherwood this weekend gage but I'm mainly having minh & binx( jayce if he wants to) over this week for smash at my place.

Feyg0t

Smash Rookie
Oregon SMASH!?
lol. I'm not pro stat YET. But I would love to come to a tourney. I'm in Albany.
Any Albany smashers? (melee)

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Basically if you want to play Melee. Come up to NOregon or you can go deep SOregon like Roseburg. Juce and I live in Sherwood and we are down to smash with almost anyone most of the time. Just give me a heads up and I'll try to organize a little smashfest of melee with like 1 brawl set up haha

Feyg0t

Smash Rookie
lol... My brother and all of his friends play brawl. So I think i'm just gonna convert. But now i have to find a new main and all that ****. /wrist

keeper

Smash Champion
I'd like to get two more smashfests in before school starts on the 9th of September.

Also, Oregon should try to get a new PR of some kind, imo. Though we need to have 10 consistent players first. FFFFFFF

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Well Jesse and I are becoming pretty important people with hecka part time jobs. Monday and thursday and maybe this weekend is bad. Any other day of this week is good though. Any of you can smash if you guys want to come over.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Yes Feygot, Juce and I live together and anyone is usually welcome to come and smash. We put a heavy emphasis on Melee, but if you only play Brawl and you tagged along with your melee friends. Then I'll play Brawl with you (I'm pretty good at Brawl :p). Grunt, you and your brother can most anytime. Just this week is somewhat busy and when I say somewhat busy. That just means next weekend, monday, and thursday haha

Feyg0t

Smash Rookie
Hrm.. Considering I don't have my liscence. It will be awhile before I consider coming over.

NukSuCao

Smash Cadet
I'll totally find a ride up to smash. It wouldn't be too hard, as long as I can score a ride from Rolyat.

We're more casual smashers, but we aren't horrible. Brawl launch night I took third here. He could have gotten an easy 2nd but he got placed with the winner on his 2nd match. Tough luck, eh?

We brawl more than anything, and haven't played Melee in a long time. We can get back into shape before coming up, though.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
we don't care if you aren't good or anything haha. We can always make you better. Jesse and I usually have the best in the state over for Melee. I'll play brawl with you as long as you don't play a super horrible character that is like really boring to play (Samus, Sonic, etc)

Feyg0t

Smash Rookie
The second thing I was going to say is I'm not very good..
Haha.
And Is there an age range you prefer to play with?
How old are you guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom