• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
binx i wanna play you =c

debaser, it looks like i'm stopping in eugene sunday... this means you should come to corvallis with us =o

Also it's fun to break the boundries >:D

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
cactuarz reporting in to destroy the roy scum! also to MM your falcon vs my random, i'm serious about it =o best of 5 (so i don't get screwed by getting like... roy or something

AlienAllen

Smash Ace
We are going to have our usually Friday night Smashfest, and then there will be a tournament/Smashfest on Sunday. Both of which will be in the Wilson Hall main lounge on the OSU Campus.

Binx

Smash Master
If anyone ever wants to play me I live near washington square mall on the tigard beaverton boarder or I can meet you near PSU or something like that

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
@debaser, yea, i kinda nagged allen into hosting it on sunday haha. i'ma need an address where I can pick you/capncone (if he can come) up and drop juce off (he's going to baloon's apparently *shrug*) and i'ma need the address to OSU again since I don't wanna go blind, even though I can probably find it from memory haha. CAN'T WAIT TO WAKE UP 4 HOURS FROM NOW TO PLAY MELEE WITH JUCE

also i'ma be tired as hell =c WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Rocket33r

Smash Rookie
Cactuarz here, Juce is the ultimate sutherlin smasher... He just invented... THE LOG COMBO

So they're playing on kongo jungle (the one with the rock) and I said "I hate the log"

Juce says I LOVE LOG

Jason laughs hard, drops his controller as we all have giggle fits, then a klap trap shoots out of the barrel from below the stage and kills him.

Again, Log combo = I love log > Laugh > Klap trap =o

sutherlin is stupid haha

keeper

Smash Champion
Cactuarz here, Juce is the ultimate sutherlin smasher... He just invented... THE LOG COMBO

So they're playing on kongo jungle (the one with the rock) and I said "I hate the log"

Juce says I LOVE LOG

Jason laughs hard, drops his controller as we all have giggle fits, then a klap trap shoots out of the barrel from below the stage and kills him.

Again, Log combo = I love log > Laugh > Klap trap =o

sutherlin is stupid haha
This is horrendous.

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
We're gonna leave sutherlin at about noon, then stop by eugene to pick up debaser/capn cone and come up, so by 230/3pmish

can't wait =D

capn cone i need your address, pm me, you too debaser if you get this msg

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
corvallis smashfest was fun ^_^ Totally need some sleep though haha.

Bowser shouldn't ever carry a team ;) mwahaha. Zelda *****. Allen you owe me 25 cents... I forgot to get it after our MM. I love you guys.

Where was Kazuki =(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom