• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kami-V

Smash Journeyman
Braaaannnddoonn.

I don't know how often you read the boards (I remember you saying when I was at your place once "why don't I post more? It's my homepage!"), but I'm free Thursday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday if you'd like to play.

"SOregon" has that many people because of the schools there. Albeit I'd really call Eugene and Corvallis Central Oregon. Not many people really live in actual SOregon. The same thing happens for NorCal. Not many people live up near Redding and Lake Tahoe when compared to the rest of the state.

Capncone, you wouldn't happen to go to U of O would you?
I LIVE, sorry. I am in the process of moving out so I'm really busy atm. Once I move out I will have much more time and people can come to my place to smash whenever the heck I'm available :D I don't know what days will be good though as I'm also in the process of getting a new job. Once all these changes have commenced I will let you and everyone else know what my availability is like and we can start smashing.

p.s. I'm moving to tualatin, right off exit 289

Surreal

Smash Ace
Why do you have to live in between Evan and I? D:

Sure, you're close, but that means you'll never want to pick one of us up, then turn around and go to the other person's place. lol

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
Come to oregon <3 Also I really want to come back =c

You guys should go to genesis 2 and meet up with me so we can hang out <3. I wanna play all of you with my G&W, it's SOOOO much better now =D

Metroknight spirit? bwahaha

Edit: WHOH you posted in the oregon thread, I could have SWORN this was the MI thread hahaha. At least it makes sense how there was only one post from the time i went to bed till I woke up ^_^

Surreal

Smash Ace
Protip to those in college/ going to college in the future: Don't take one or two classes or else financial aid will F you over and you'll have to pay for classes instead of them paying you.

indigestible_wad

Smash Lord
Let's see, creative poetry, oceanography, sociology, western civ. I'd post the numbers, but I don't even. If you want less homework, take some social science classes. All the teachers do is talk for two hours two days a week with two exams per term.

debaser

Smash Lord
I'd rather take something that won't bore me to tears.
Yes, do that. Please take your education seriously if you can find interest in a subject.

-College graduate who feels like he bought a piece of paper.

But oh well, the education system these days is mostly obsolete and ineffective anyway. Especially in colleges when you consider how important colleges are supposed to be (and how much you pay them).

Pita

Smash Apprentice
I HATE College Lab work. It's tedious, pointless, and above all, stupid. You learn nothing, you waste 3 hours of your day, and you feel like an idiot for even putting up with it.

That's why I'm no longer majoring in Physics.

Surreal

Smash Ace
Hey so who's actually going to Gage's tournament? lol

If you're going and you have a vehicle, please give me a call and pick me and my tv up, since Gage needs more TV's. You can call if you're lonely too. <3

503-625-1769

indigestible_wad

Smash Lord
I'd rather take something that won't bore me to tears.
It wasn't like I wanted to take the classes. They're required for baccalauriate core requirements. IE I had to take them to graduate. It makes things easier on your courseload sometimes. Also, they were rather intersting. I had a particularly awesome history professor.

Tristan, that's how physics labs are. Go to some other major and take a lab. They're much more informative.

keeper

Smash Champion
Chemistry lab sounds like sitting around waiting for things to react where as Biology labs are sitting around waiting for anything to happen. Physics is just all "do something that's theoretical then figure out how garbage the equipment you're using is and why your numbers are wrong this is terrible you did this two years ago."

At least for me.

pawnch

Smash Cadet
Hello everyone, im a smasher from P-town and i want to start taking melee seriously. Im a shiek main but im on the transition from bad to okay. i pale in comparison to you guys, but id like to meet up and maybe learn some stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom