• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

keeper

Smash Champion
Evan you told me you were busy today so I told them not to go to your place. >_>

Also, Eric stop making me forget stuff in your van (I forgot to take my bible out. why do I keep forgetting about it?). D:
No I didn't. I didn't do **** all day (today or yesterday). Fix your sleep schedule and you'll remember days.

Riot6777

Smash Ace
I would be happy to see anouther smashfest in Oregon I enjoyed playing almost everyone at Tournament Portland.

I am ready to make a slow come back to the smash community......

Long time no see all, I have to polish my Samus.

Surreal

Smash Ace
go to sutherlin. learn ganon matchup, lose to low tiers, and rage as your hosts troll you irl.

...btw my computer completely died [doesn't even turn now], so I won't be on IM much or the internet for a while. if you want me to come hang out with you for smash or whatever, gimme a call whenever. I don't have a car, so if it's SOregon I can't go unless picked up.

503 625 1769

Surreal

Smash Ace
it's a hardware issue. it was working fine for the first day after I got home, but then yesterday it just restarted out of nowhere, then repeatedly restarted before finishing booting up. It went through like 3 different issues while not working and then it just decided that it didn't want to turn on at all anymore. I already cleaned out the dust that I could and tried tinkering with it. tbh it stopped turning on after I tried fixing it. For some reason whenever I try to fix my computers they always get worse, even though all I did this time was just unplug stuff and replug them back in. Either way I don't see it working anytime soon.

Making smashboard messages via psp and mom's computer too good.

keeper

Smash Champion
My god I need help at this game >_<
Come play me and ask me questions about the game while I play you or something. =D

I would love to I havent done samus dittos in like 3 or more years lol last person I fought was Aftermath like always only Samus I used to fight.

Oh well now everyone can fight mine again as I make my come back
Samus dittos are one of my specialties. I learned some stuff from James.

Riot6777

Smash Ace
Come play me and ask me questions about the game while I play you or something. =D

Samus dittos are one of my specialties. I learned some stuff from James.

Yeah im sorry to you should have learned from me =)

I need to have some fun we all need to smash it up soon anyone got any tournament ideas here in Oregon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom