• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Knuttz, Qraq, Battlechrist, Alchemist, there's more. The first 2 are the coolest people ever.

Canada is supposed to be coming to this. I don't know if they did or not. They are pretty bad at keeping their word.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
I don't know if any matches got recorded.

If you are interested in the results they were

1st. Silent Wolf
2nd. Bladewise
3rd. Eggz
4th. Salepate

Shane is very mad at losing to Teddy haha

debaser

Smash Lord
some matches were recorded. mostly sw beasting and a bunch of randoms.

edit: around 15-20 entrants for melee. decent turnout.

while i'm at it: bladewise mains peach.

ChinesePanda777

Smash Apprentice
I'm a little disappointed Street Fighter took up so much of my time. I definitely did not get enough friendlies, but at least what I got was fantastic. Oh well, till next time.

Binx

Smash Master
sick tournament, is there a shoutout thread or a bracket up yet? I wanna see how I did, I think that was my best tournament performance ever as far as actual good play goes, maybe not placing but the people I lost to I felt I should have lost to, and I played a lot better against people I beat than I expected to so all in all it was awesome.

Also I got to have plenty of friendlies with BO, silent wolf, eggz, and some other people and it was awesome. Thanks for everyone i got to play, fun ****. We need more of these.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
If what I heard GC Guy saying was true. There were 28 entrants for this melee tournament.

Binx there isn't a results thread up yet. I'll post it when there is

Also, there won't be a shoutout thread since no one does shoutouts anymore :/

Binx

Smash Master
Ah I can win against you now binx I'm sure of it! Let me go back in time!
Haha, lets do it, you find a way to go back in time and I'll play you again, or... you can come smash sometime this week if you can get to tigard.

@ Gage - WTF has happened to the melee community 28 entrants T.T not even all of oregon came to what was supposed to be a huge tourney yet some of canada made it... and NO SHOUTOUTS.

I wont give up on our tournaments we can do it. melee only tourney at PSU or something Im gonna try and make it happen, if we get a good turnout I will try and make it a every 3 week thing to compliment GC.

Surreal

Smash Ace
Mmmmmeleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

e.

Pita

Smash Apprentice
You could swing by my place, but I do have to do something for a couple of hours (from like 2pm to 5ish, at the latest) to help my guitar teacher put in a floor. Or you could help me with that and we can smash afterwards =)

Pita

Smash Apprentice
Either mine or Gage's. Just swing by if you choose my place. My parents will take care of you in the event I'm not there (though I should be, assuming it's not between 2-4pm ish).

Surreal

Smash Ace
Evan you told me you were busy today so I told them not to go to your place. >_>

Also, Eric stop making me forget stuff in your van (I forgot to take my bible out. why do I keep forgetting about it?). D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom