• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
anyone want shoes?
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3HjIljJd-o0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3HjIljJd-o0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

ChinesePanda777

Smash Apprentice
Went to a GameClucks in Seattle on Saturday for an SSF4 tourney. They had 64 and Brawl earlier that day but no Melee. Though Isai was there so 64 was pretty tight.

TheTomNookster

Smash Apprentice
I visited an anime club at Clark Community College in Vancouver. Not far from Portland at all. The club is held every Saturday from noon to six and there's often Brawl/Melee available. I'll gladly provide a TV with both games for oncoming dates. The club is open to anyone so feel free to stop by for some matches.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Woah that sounds so fun to go to haha. I love clubs like that.

So it's like a 0% chance LOST is happening this weekend. I guess I could hold a smashfest on saturday. Just as a heads up to everyone

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Wad come to Mooches for a smashfest today

Also to let you guys know. LOST I'm pretty sure is almost 100% confirmed for September 24-25. So keep that schedule open.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Phil you should host the tourney at your house.
The first thing that comes to mind from this idea is this:
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/f8PhzrmBgMI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/f8PhzrmBgMI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

except only the latter portions and not the obviously better earlier portions

get @ me

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
At Mooches, but it's going to be mostly Brawl Allen. I could ask Jeff if he wanted to come. Alex will be there as well. If you wanted a little melee

indigestible_wad

Smash Lord
Phil, the only thing I wish was that that was the one where he plays a piano in a marching band.

Yeah was was thinking about coming, but I was hanging out with my cousin and he just had shoulder surgery and didn't feel like going. Otherwise I would have dragged him along.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
So the odds of LOST happening this weekend are now 100% confirmed. If we can't get the PCC venue. We are using my house. So get excited for a tournament

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
yup, Gage has the magic.

and I now think venue "coordinators" are of the devil, and I hate that they never tell you the price until you've waited for so long for your request to be filed.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
He like brought it here and stuck it in a drawer. He said there might be a cord he forgot in random south oregon town. He will bring it if he did forget it.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Alright just so everyone knows. Here is the tournament description.

Here is the AiB link for the tournament: http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=10082

Tentative schedule of events:
Saturday= Bracket for SSBB singles and doubles events
10am: Doors open, setup & friendlies
12pm: Brawl doubles begin
3pm: Brawl singles & Melee singles & doubles begin
9pm: Friendlies and stuff
10pm: GTFO

Entrance Fees:

Door Fee: $5 (spectators included)
Melee Singles: $10
Brawl Singles: $10
Melee Doubles: $10 per person
Brawl Doubles: $10 per person

TVs:
1. Gage
2. Gage
3. Gage
4. Gage
5. Mofat
6.?

Wiis (confirm whether you have SSB64 for VC or not):
1.Phil (no)
2.Gage
3.Mofat (no)
4.t0mmy (yes)
5.Brick (?)
6.?
7.?
8.?

GC:
1.Phil
2.Gage
3.Alien
4.Mofat
5.Siglemic

N64:

Power strips:
1. Phil Nye
2. Gage
3. Alien
4.?
5.?
6.?

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Melee's entry fee will quite possibly be changed to 5 dollars for both events.

If this is at my house. I can house people Friday and if you want to stay Sunday you can.

I am holding melee off until 3pm. So Sutherlin can participate.

Bring some tv's. Bring some setups.

On the AiB page it still says it is a 2 day event. Don't get confused. It is Saturday ONLY

Surreal

Smash Ace
I'll bring a tv if someone can pick it up and fit it in their car. I can also bring a surge protector I guess.

It would really help to know whether it's at your house Gage or at PCC. I don't know why Phil is having trouble picking one over the other.

ChinesePanda777

Smash Apprentice
Dang it, I won't have a car til later in September, plus I will probably work this weekend. : ( Hope the tournament is fun for you all though.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
The thing that Phil is figuring out is the price for the venue. Because of the venue is affordable. Then we are going with that. If it's too expensive we are going with my house. He is waiting for the guy to reply to him

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
nothing tournament related is happening sunday. I guess if there is enough interests maybe a lil smashfest at my place

Also, the venue is going to 100% be at my house.

My address is 22755 SW Cochran Dr. Sherwood, OR 97140

Also, if any of you like Blazblue. I'll be running a side Blazblue tournament

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
hey yall. don't ****ing forget september 11th come to gc. there should be a league and non league melee singles bracket.

come come come come

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom