• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kami-V

Smash Journeyman
Yes, thanks very much for this, needed a plan B rofl

can you believe it though? $60 per hour for use of the venue (unless we get a club from PSU to sponsor us) for a whopping total of $720!?! Can you say "penny pot" for 1st?
Holy crap. So much for PCC being a cheap alternative (for education)...

Vulcan55

Smash Lord
Man...
Melee is so awesome.
Especially when you play with other people.
Man...
Wouldn't it be great if other people could, like, somehow show up at my house for the next four days?
And play Melee?
Man...
That would be insane...

[/hopeless begging]

Vulcan55

Smash Lord
Breeding is ********.
Why can't both stats I want have good IVs just once?
Why does Swarm exist?
Why can't everstone just always pass down nature instead of most of the time?

Surreal

Smash Ace
Why can't you inbreed your pokemon to carry on preferable traits?

If an inbred magnemite has a deformity that gives it an extra limb or two, is is a Magnemite, a Magneton, or something else (a Magnetwin?)

SpiderBubble

Smash Cadet
Eh. Pokemon don't know who their mother is.

Wanna mess with consistency even more? If Marowak and Marowak have a baby Cubone, and Cubone wears the skull of it's dead mother on it's head, why can you still have the mother Marowak at the same time as having the Cubone?

Paradoxes I tell you! Paradoxes!

Surreal

Smash Ace
It's obvious. There were two baby cubones in the egg, and they had to fight to the death against their will in order to be the one who can have a chance at life. The victor obviously is wearing the skull of the deceased sibling as a war trophy.

debaser

Smash Lord
In the original red and blue games, I heard they actually programmed kangaskhan's baby as a pokemon and cubone was actually a kangaskhan baby donning its dead kangaskhan mother's skull. But apparently at the last minute they decided that was too "heavy" for a kids game or something and took kangaskhan baby out as a pokemon. And since the deletion was so last minute, some of the residual data for it was still left in the game and that data is what missingno is.

debaser

Smash Lord
it is just amazing to me that those games are understood on the level they are now. my 5th grade self's mind is blown

indigestible_wad

Smash Lord
If my parents were gone next weekend, I would say yes, but I think my parents will be there, and I haven't given them enough time to plan something, so I think my house is out of the question. But this gives me ideas, so I'll get back to you on that.

Binx

Smash Master
I could do a smashfest right next to washington square mall sometime in the next 2-4 weeks during my school break, prolly do a noon to 8 kind of deal if anyone is down, I have wi-fi and am gonna be setting up recording, not tons of room though would be the biggest downside. Also I only have 1 tv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom