• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Give an actual date first plz. NOregon is known to me for being dumb and last second on things. Help fix this image.
Bingo. Need drivers and locations ahead of time. Last minute planning sucks, especially when you're new to the scene and don't know anybody. :ohwell:

debaser

Smash Lord
that is the worst cover I've ever heard. man, I can't believe I liked rogue wave at one point.

The OC is the reason God doesn't talk to us anymore.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Woah Debaser woah. Don't you EVER say and I repeat EVER SAY that The OC is bad! If anything The OC shows us that God exist. Since he would be so kind as to bless us with such an AMAZING show. Also, I liked that cover haha. I think the original sounds sooo annoying. I didn't even know it was debaser when I heard it on the show haha.

keeper

Smash Champion
that is the worst cover I've ever heard. man, I can't believe I liked rogue wave at one point.

The OC is the reason God doesn't talk to us anymore.
And Jersey Shore. All these shows are ****ing horrible.

Woah Debaser woah. Don't you EVER say and I repeat EVER SAY that The OC is bad! If anything The OC shows us that God exist. Since he would be so kind as to bless us with such an AMAZING show. Also, I liked that cover haha. I think the original sounds sooo annoying. I didn't even know it was debaser when I heard it on the show haha.
You watch television programmed specifically for trashy teenage girls.

The OC sucks.

here's the sad truth. oregon's a bunch of lazy, flaky *******s.
Most of us are pretty much broke all the time too, it seems.

debaser

Smash Lord
looooooool Jersey Shore.

The first episode of Jersey Shore was comedy gold. I mean come on, that dude gave himself the nickname "The Situation". People were all into that show for a while-ironically of course. There was even a Jersey Shore party. People were doing jaeger bombs all night pretending to be douche bags. Even the pizza guy did one. But then after that party the novelty wore off pretty quick and now no one talks about it anymore. It was a funny while it lasted.

Moses.

Smash Journeyman
Wow that cover of Debaser was terrible.

Way to take a completely brilliant and original piece of music and turn it into something bland and disposable.

Surreal

Smash Ace
K so besides bad tv shows, let's talk about smash.

Anyone who is driving to Wad's this Sunday, please give me and probably Evan and Gage a ride plz. Me and Gage live right near each other so it's not too out of the way.

Post on here or call me whenever:

503-625-1769

I'm looking at you, Tristan/Allen. <3

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
you're all dumb.

I don't know if I even want to go smash on Sunday. I'm bored of Melee right now. If there is Brawl with like more than one person. I'll think about going.

keeper

Smash Champion
I don't need to do anything on Sunday, but if someone wants to include me, that's cool with me too. I'm feeling really indifferent to the whole thing/gaming right now for some reason, despite the fact how much I want to play Starcraft II.

SpiderBubble

Smash Cadet
K so besides bad tv shows, let's talk about smash.

Anyone who is driving to Wad's this Sunday, please give me and probably Evan and Gage a ride plz. Me and Gage live right near each other so it's not too out of the way.

Post on here or call me whenever:

503-625-1769

I'm looking at you, Tristan/Allen. <3
Then you're out of luck, seeing as I have a meeting with my best friend who I haven't seen in months, so I won't be able to go.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
I know. What kind of **** isn't willing to drive like 30 minutes down to us. Then like 40+ minutes up. Then all the way back down and then back up. All for free

indigestible_wad

Smash Lord
he's like always hanging out in Corvallis haha. Plus he is thinking about dropping brawl
What does that mean? He's dropping smash altogether?

This. Pitching-in would be the respectable thing to do. The entire trip would probably cost a whole tank. :S
Actually a drive like that round trip is a quarter to half tank, depending on the gas mileage of the car. I do a lot of commuting.

Vulcan55

Smash Lord
I was of the thought that contributing gas money is the norm, and not the exception.
Oregon's a bunch of moochers too, I guess

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
the norm when carpooling is 3+ people get picked up the driver doesn't pay for gas haha, otherwise gas gets split all around, at least in michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom