• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlienAllen

Smash Ace
Pita you should pick me up if you go.

btw can I get some IM screen names? That would make communicating much easier lol.

indigestible_wad

Smash Lord
I'm having another smashfest tomorrow since my parents come back sunday. I don't expect to get many people though. I'm just trying to get the people in columbia county more experience and get better.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Any of you plan on coming to GC this weekend? Juce/Gage. no shane/otto so 1st/2nd place is up for grabs. Turnout might be a lil bit bigger as well cuz we are trying to get ppl to come.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Anybody in Portland should get a hold of me. It's too big of a city to not have anybody playing seriously. :(

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
K, so the people have spoken, it's a Sat. + Sunday tournament (as opposed to Fri.-Sat.)

We're probably doing Brawl one day, Melee/SSB another, since there were a couple of Brawl players who expressed inability to enter on Sunday (myself included) :p

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
there is a distinct possibility that sutherlin might not be able to stay for sunday, though i'll sure try, i'll know about 2 weeks before the tourney

Surreal

Smash Ace
Now that my project can be done much quicker, I should be free.

My schedule's free as far as I know. I just need a ride (can't take trimet to scappoose btw)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom