• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

debaser

Smash Lord
what are you crazies talking about, the page says it's all on saturday.

come play melee with me you ****ers

Surreal

Smash Ace
I talked to Timmy, and he said it's all Brawl on saturday, and everything else is on Friday, because even having just melee with brawl would slow things down too much according to them.

Come up here instead of being in a silly part of OR Scott. :<

debaser

Smash Lord
shut up keeper, this is about ME.

why do the twins just constantly insist on being the defilers of all things pure and good? all the time.

ok. is anyone going to be playing melee after 5 in eugene tomorrow? gage? anyone?

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
Yeah no one planned to. People aren't going to travel for a small melee tournament in eugene :/

Jesse now works in Roseburg, so now he basically lives in SOregon.

This is Gage by the way

keeper

Smash Champion
I wish I had more motivation to play.

Someone play with Debaser.

Cactuarz, stop bothering me to host a tourney when there's no way I possibly could.

Surreal

Smash Ace
Allen: The twins hate melee. They'll do whatever they can to avoid doing it without seeming like jerks.

Vulcan: the usual thing I say when you want smashers to come to you.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
The twins don't HATE melee well...maybe Tommy haha

They just had a really small house and I just got back from the tournament. Honestly if all the melee players had gone there would have been NO room. There was barely enough room for the like 13 people there for the Brawl haha.

On a side note. Me and Phil Nye the Science Guy are going to start trying to get this going as a monthly. Since I'm in charge there will of course be Melee. Along with smash 64/vc (I hate them, but it's only fair to those who like to play it.) I will also be running a SSF4 tournament as well probably (Same thing with smash 64 haha. I know there is interest and it might get people to come and see brawl).

We are still confirming a venue and working on a date. You guys can give me some feed back on what a good day of next month would be for you.

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=10082

P.S. There might be a chance we run this next week. So just a heads up. Let me know if that would be too soon.

indigestible_wad

Smash Lord
For people interested, smashfest at my place tomorrow! I will definitely have melee, and I will definitely have brawl. I have a maximum of five tvs and only one of each setup though, so bring some of those.

52130 SW Bonnie Ln.
Scappoose OR

Turn left off highway 30 onto EM Watts road, its the one between grocery outlet and the school being demolished. Go a quarter mile and turn up the first hill you see. I'm the first tan house on the right side of the road. You can't miss it, my mom's a gardener, there's a jungle around our house. Show up whenever.

keeper

Smash Champion
Don't.

Instead, everyone should come over next tues - Fri!
Dude, Starcraft 2 comes out Tuesday!

The twins don't HATE melee well...maybe Tommy haha

They just had a really small house and I just got back from the tournament. Honestly if all the melee players had gone there would have been NO room. There was barely enough room for the like 13 people there for the Brawl haha.

On a side note. Me and Phil Nye the Science Guy are going to start trying to get this going as a monthly. Since I'm in charge there will of course be Melee. Along with smash 64/vc (I hate them, but it's only fair to those who like to play it.) I will also be running a SSF4 tournament as well probably (Same thing with smash 64 haha. I know there is interest and it might get people to come and see brawl).

We are still confirming a venue and working on a date. You guys can give me some feed back on what a good day of next month would be for you.

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=10082

P.S. There might be a chance we run this next week. So just a heads up. Let me know if that would be too soon.
Gage, I'm going to PSU next year and can definitely try to help with it this coming year, albeit I won't be rooming there. Among other video game related things, I'd love to get regular Starcraft 2 and Melee things running at PSU with the possible implementation of Smash 64 (which I'm starting to enjoy).

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Keeper in later tournaments I would totally be down to run starcraft/halo/blazblue/guilty gear/ssf4/brawl/melee/64 and VC/ any thing else.

I want to like have this be like the central for good competitive gaming haha

Right now though I just want to stick to smash + SSF4

indigestible_wad

Smash Lord
Jeff, talk to spiderbubble. He has a car, and he's the only one I know who's coming. If he picks you up he might as well be able to pick up gage as well.

Also, start showing up at three instead.

keeper

Smash Champion
Keeper in later tournaments I would totally be down to run starcraft/halo/blazblue/guilty gear/ssf4/brawl/melee/64 and VC/ any thing else.

I want to like have this be like the central for good competitive gaming haha

Right now though I just want to stick to smash + SSF4
Of course. Start out small and stuff. I was just thinking about how cool it'd be able to have a gaming club at college hosting something almost weekly with great variance across both platforms and game genres.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom