• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

indigestible_wad

Smash Lord
I bet not many people are going to the tournament in eugene this weekend, so would anybody be interested if I hosted a melee tourney up here in scappoose instead? My parents are out of town and it's kind of a one time opportunity. I'm not sure if I'm going to do it yet depending on circumstances, but I'd like to hear input.

Surreal

Smash Ace
I'd definitely like to go. It's a lot closer than anything other than portland iirc.

Keep in mind, I won't be able to enter anything, but in the least I think I as well as others would be interested if their schedules are free.

Surreal

Smash Ace
Scott, are you doing school during the summer, and if you aren't where are you?

Also, do you have a car or other form of transportation? :3

debaser

Smash Lord
i'm schooling it up in eugene, yeah. and no car or anything, but I have the bus/train. i'm definitely going to try to make it up for the LOST tourney phil is hosting.

Binx

Smash Master
I'm up for smash this weekend in beaverton/portland or tigard, anyone up for it? Also my GF is going to a camp in september for a day with her mom so I might be able to hold a tourney at my place, I'll talk to her about it.

I think she will be gone near the 20th

TheTomNookster

Smash Apprentice
O Smashboards, how I've missed you so...

indigestible_wad, I'll consider swinging by someday since I know the Scappoose area pretty well. Might be willing to carpool. Maybe.

keeper

Smash Champion
O Smashboards, how I've missed you so...

indigestible_wad, I'll consider swinging by someday since I know the Scappoose area pretty well. Might be willing to carpool. Maybe.
I swear I recognize your name but can't remember who you are to save my life. I think it might have been a Metroid Prime: Hunters board.

Surreal

Smash Ace
It's being held on Friday, and idk when it starts.

No one will be there for Melee though, so unless you wanted to just play friendlies, it wouldn't seem worth it imo

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Yeah it's ******** that there isn't a melee tournament on saturday. Wad you should totally hold a melee tournament on sunday haha

People should come player Super Smash Brothers Melee for the Nintendo Gamecube compatible for the Nintendo Wii with me, BC, and Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom