• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlienAllen

Smash Ace
Sorry I couldnt make it yesterday I was in Corvallis. Wad please tell me when you are doing the next one, I can bring a full setup.

debaser

Smash Lord
yep, I can't do sept 4-5 either. sis is gettin hitched

most people tend have other plans on labor day weekend.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Who just watched a 31 minute interview with Katy Perry? ME!

So now that we have the date confirmed let's get this going. Everyone confirm and let's have fun

indigestible_wad

Smash Lord
Allen you don't need to bring a tv. I have four tvs that can be moved, one so big I don't want to move, and an hd tv. You don't need to bring setups.

Also, I think I might have one later this week, since I need something to do and I'm all alone in the house.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
K I'll do one tomorrow (today). I'll also do one on friday. I'll get BC and Jeff over Allen. You can bring whoever you want with you. Let's get that spider bubble up in this as well

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
uhhh sutherlin can't make fridays. we can make saturday + sunday but not friday + saturday. if lost could be pushed back to SAT + SUN i'll drag 5+ entrants

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Well we have LOST on Saturday as well. We can't do it Sunday because Phil has church things on sunday. I'll make sure the melee tournament is saturday

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
if you aren't paying for the venue, you could have extra friendlies on sunday with no events ;) haha. no promise we will stay, depends what days i get off but i already requested the saturday off =)

AlienAllen

Smash Ace
So is the smashfest going on right now? I can come over soon if it is I just want to be sure. Also I need the address again lol.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
well allen there is just me here. Jeff can come over. Pwneroni might be coming over. BC Chris might be coming over.

my address is 22755 sw cochran dr. Sherwood, OR 97140

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom