• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

keeper

Smash Champion
So yeah, I'm gonna be the guy who says it, but I can't remember any of you sutherlin bros' names. @_@ I remember one of you is Jason (Rocketeer?). Help me out because I suck with names...
Eric is Tuarz, Jason is Rocketeer, and the other guy is the guy that didn't want to play at all.

I'm Evan, the littlest one.

twilit_dragon

Smash Apprentice
lol part of the sutherlin squad already Evan?

and that's right Cactuarz is Eric because we also had Erk there at the same time and he kept thinking Gage was talking to him lol

Vulcan55

Smash Lord
Except for Falco has the biggest ****, seeing as he is a ****.
Second is Doc because he has magical pills.

Binx

Smash Master
No he likes Ninjas, but Ganon can kidnap a ninja which must make him a ninja as well.

Also his **** is gargantuan.

Anyways all be ready to get smashed with hammers and stuff saturday, any word on wobbling?

B0x

Smash Apprentice
No he likes Ninjas, but Ganon can kidnap a ninja which must make him a ninja as well.

Also his **** is gargantuan.

Anyways all be ready to get smashed with hammers and stuff saturday, any word on wobbling?
yeah, i heard wobbling is gay.

Vulcan55

Smash Lord
No, Ganon captured a princess.
Getting captured is all princesses do.
When she was Sheik, she stayed out of capture right under Ganon's nose.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Alright as much as I love talks about *****. Here is a little conversation starter

I need everyone to bring Setups to the tournament this weekend. Replace all the "this character has" with "I'm going to bring" and replace the "****" with "Gamecube, Wii, Tv, Melee, Brawl (you can pick one or mix and match!)"

Binx

Smash Master
HA HA!
I entered all events and brought NO SETUPS!
Im gonna do something similar but without playing the bad game. Do we have a timeline on events yet?

Oh and a funny thing to add to that, my Wii will no longer play brawl, it refuses to read ANY brawl disc, it plays melee though so no reason to fix it =P

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Eggz will be staying with me and Jesse for this up coming week. We will be offering lessons for a small price. The price and details will be hammered out in a little. Just sayin though. These lessons will help you improve at a much faster rate. If you are a person who learns from watching things

Kami-V

Smash Journeyman
I haven't been following this thread for a while :x I'm going down to Corvallis on Friday and I'll be there till Monday night. Is anyone going to be there or are people all leaving for tourney's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom