• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
I wanna smash sunday, I'm sure rocket will be in for it. who can host us on sunday? Looking at Eugene or corvallis, possibly portland if no one else pops up

5backsmack

Smash Cadet
yeah, man. i live off of vancouver/russell in n portland. its right off i5 off of broadway/weidler area im only about 10 mins from you. also, i have a guy here i play with frequently near sandy and 57th, and he usually hosts. that would be cool to get the 4 of us together and get some good practice in.
That would be perfect considering I live right off of 72nd and sandy, but Im willing to host/ go out to vancouver as well idc. Anyway ill give you my phone number in a pm, you should call/ text me and we can work out times that work for everyone.

indigestible_wad

Smash Lord
We can host you Cactuarz. I'll talk to Allen about it, and see if anyone else wants to join us. I'm not doing anything sunday. I know that the wilson dorm always has my tv and allen's setup downstairs. Although it would probably be better if you could do it on friday.

Rocket33r

Smash Rookie
cactuarz on account: i work friday now, traded days so i can coach chess club tomorrow. however sunday would be perfect.

Rocket on Rocket's account: I love your avatar mr pika player

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
Um I lied, we can't come up on Sunday since rocket is covering his co-worker's shift since he took last Saturday off to go to portland haha, maybe the week after that, my schedule permitting.

debaser

Smash Lord
holy ****, a ****ing underground circuit of hobo chess players in New York. that blows my mind.

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
so i've got my recording setup going, my laptop backlight on the screen doesn't work, so i have a lamp set up directly above the screen so i can half see what the screen is doing =D. yea... i win! Gonna make a tech skill vid later

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
sheik doesn't need tech skill =p needs brains, brains > tech skill anyways haha. you've got the important stuff down anyways like l canceling and whatnot =p.

Also we need to smash, i'll bring recording shennanigans =D

I do tech skill practice since i play G&W >.> SOMETHING needs to be added to his already predictable *read: terrible* game

keeper

Smash Champion
>.> keeeeeeper come to sutherlin =D
Lol.

sheik doesn't need tech skill =p needs brains, brains > tech skill anyways haha. you've got the important stuff down anyways like l canceling and whatnot =p.

Also we need to smash, i'll bring recording shennanigans =D

I do tech skill practice since i play G&W >.> SOMETHING needs to be added to his already predictable *read: terrible* game
I resent this. Moonwalking out of dash dance with Sheik seemed to mindgame you quite well.

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
tech skill isn't nessessary to be somewhat good with sheik. Tech skill can always add options though =)

tech skill is HAWT

also I've learned a couple neat tricks with G&W, even discovered something new that i am liking, i'll show you guys if i get the chance mwahaha

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
would anyone wanna host sutherlin this monday or tuesday for an afternoon/night of smash? rocket/me/possibly 1-2 wanna smash and this'd work well. *stares at corvallis* also never mind the sunday thing gage, though 1-2 weeks from now we plan to head up there somehow.

SUTHERLIN WILL BE ATTENDING the tourney in S. OR *i think medford* on june 26'th, BE THERE MWAHAHA

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
cactuar joined smashboards in early 2006 i think, i just chose cactuarz for everything back then since it was rarely taken. I should've used a different name now though haha. Maybe i'll change it in a month or two

indigestible_wad

Smash Lord
If you guys want to play on monday or tuesday night I'm sure none of us have a problem with it, but housing you for the night would be a different story, as the place we usually play at is a dorm. You could always sleep on the couches. And it is a school night, this being a college town and all.

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
@indegestible we may leave later anyways, neither of us tuesday so if we go monday we can leave when it's over (i don't get off work normally till 1 am anyways so i'm always up late =p and he gets off at 6 am =p)

So pm me an address and we'll see you on monday? what time should we show up =D

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
uhhh once again, I NEED an address to travel up to corvallis haha. uh, text me or pm me an address/number to call/anything haha. 248 894 2726 is my number, aim - thecheesiestwiz msn - eriqmander@hotmail.com rocket/me are planning on leaving at 1 pm from Sutherlin if that's cool. hopefully we'll see ya tomorrow guys

cutter

Smash Champion
Thanks for the smashfest at your house again Cactuarz! It was good stuff as usual :).

Oh yeah, there's a really good chance that I'll be able to go down to the Medford tourney on the 26th of June and since it's all three games it's that much more appealing to me. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom