• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

debaser

Smash Lord
do you like Lost Jeff? or are you another person who doesn't like it for no legitimate reason?

also, ahh! real monsters

twilit_dragon

Smash Apprentice
do you like Lost Jeff? or are you another person who doesn't like it for no legitimate reason?

also, ahh! real monsters
I haven't seen it, but from what I've heard about the story it sounds very confusing to me. @_@

I'd be willing to watch it sometime though. Someone bring a season 1 dvd to Gage's and we can watch it all night haha.

twilit_dragon

Smash Apprentice
Eggz, Silent Wolf, EoGrim, and like Jem and someone else might be staying the night at Gage's on Friday (Gage says he's not sure but this is definitely a possibilty). If not, I'd be up for smash sometime, granted it's at gage's or someone's willing to give me a free ride to play.

debaser

Smash Lord
whoa. hooooooaaaaaaaal up. whats going on in eugene this weekend?

I'd be so down to pull a watch lost all night night. that's how you gotta do it.

twilit_dragon

Smash Apprentice
Smash The State 3, which is being held by the twins. They seem to be having some venue issues though (they have too many people who want to come, which is odd considering it's an OR tournament lol). There's a chance that WA may not even come down because of it. I'd link you to the tournament page, but AiB is down at the moment. :s

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
smashfest is fine by us, I'm excited to play against the non-locals. We shouldn't need to stay overnight if we leave by like 1 am. I'm expecting me, rocket33r, probably cutter, and probably my friend chuck to all come and destroy N Oregon with our years of solitude!

Also we'll bring cookies >.>

you should have other N Oregon to come play with us =D

Punch and pie

Cauterize

Smash Cadet
Just smashed with indigestible wad, it was awesome :D highlight of the smash session was when IW had me off the stage, boomeranged (missed) and then d-air'd me but then the boomerang came back and saved me. Then IW fell to his death :3 Good stuff Wad

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
ah, well aim me then, thecheesiestwiz

also i don't like swing shift x.x, going from 4 pm to 1 am, to 7 am to 4 pm is brutal =/ cutter won't be able to make it this time, but the rest of us are excited to smash =D

cutter

Smash Champion
Just as a note, I just want to get these next four months or so out of the way before I move up to Monmouth (transferring to WOU).

It explains my relative inactivity for the most part.

Rocket33r

Smash Rookie
Hi I'm rocket33r and I'm a douche that's making cactuarz post for me cause i'm too busy watching metalocalypse. DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP I'll be up at OMGage's place saturday.

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
Sutherlin is good like that. 2 more days of work then i start my presmash festivities =D

edit: also as for head count, expect 3 from sutherlin, possibly only 2 though, depends if chuck gets the job+scheduled that day

edit 2: I just got my recording equipment in the mail, if you have a monitor (VGA) I can hook my screen dead laptop to I can record some matches

twilit_dragon

Smash Apprentice
MeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMeleeMelee.

...^ apparently that's not a correctly spelled word btw. lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom