• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

5backsmack

Smash Cadet
I dont know if you all are interested in this sort of thing but theres a game of fugitive tomorow at 9 at grant high school and anyone can come trying to get as many people as possible so bring your friends and Im giving rides to people already so if you live near toutdale/gresham or in NEP or close to grant I can give you a ride.
For those of you that dont know what it is runners start at 1 location (grant) and run to the 2nd location (Col. sumners). Drivers drive around looking for you and attempt to throw the runners into their car. If you make it to the second location within the time limit without getting caught you win. Runners can use any means of transportation they want as long as they dont pay for it, or get a ride from someone you know. Ex- you can steal (not recomended but also not cheating) or hitchhike, or sneak onto the max or bus. post here or message me if your interested in coming.

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
YAY! I finally got my two white GC controllers in the mail. I love it, it's so good and the extra cord length is really useful. Got it from Amazon.

I'm going to paint it yellow and put my name on the back, prolly gonna put something Pikachu related like a thunderbolt where the logo is.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Bruh I'm watching tv before you were born.

I watch House, One Tree Hill, The OC, Supernatural, Smallville, Heroes, Bones, Hells Kitchen, anything on the cooking channel, Family Guy, So you think you can Dance, The Big Bang Theory

Get *****. I probably watch more that's just off the top of my tired mind

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Friends, Fraiser, 3rd Rock from the Sun, Just Shoot Me, Malcom in the Middle

Those were all **** in that time period for comedies. Anything else was pretty bad.

twilit_dragon

Smash Apprentice
Didn't like Friends, Malcolm in the Middle was alright, The George Lopez show is actually not that bad, Frasier can be good, Everyone Loves Raymond is alright, Two and a Half Men is hit and miss. Too lazy to think up other shows.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
TV PR

1st- The OC
2nd- One Tree Hill
3rd- Supernatural
4th- Glee
5th- The Big Bang Theory
6th- Good Eats
7th- Diners, Drive Ins and Dives
8th- Heroes
9th- 8 Simple Rules
10th- House

PR is finished

twilit_dragon

Smash Apprentice
No one cares about how some rich blonde girl had sex with main character #1000 and how high school is so dramatic. No one cares that everyone is super rich and fake and that just because someone breaks up with another, it's suddenly the end of the world and their pain is equal to all the unpopular, unattractive kids in life that they neglect to show, because then that **** would be too real and scary for teenybop 13 year olds to enjoy.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
dang you don't know The OC at all haha. It's about a poor kid from a ghetto who moves in with this family (yes rich). The family has a son who is a hella nerd and everyone dislikes him and they become friends. The nerd likes this girl since 4th grade. The main character helps him out and he and another girl start going out and it's their kooky life. The main guy and girl don't have sex until like 70 episodes in haha. They break up with each but it's not made out to be the end of the world. They go through a lot of life issues like drug and alcohol abuse.

l2TheOC

One Tree Hill somewhat fits that description more though haha. Minus the rich part. Since there is like 2 people who are rich in the show. And the main characters don't have sex until like 60 episodes in and...actually your description fits neither of those shows haha

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
TV PR

1st- The OC
2nd- One Tree Hill
3rd- Supernatural
4th- Glee
5th- The Big Bang Theory
6th- Good Eats
7th- Diners, Drive Ins and Dives
8th- Heroes
9th- 8 Simple Rules
10th- House

PR is finished
... there's a reason you make a panel of people to go over the shows and rank them accordingly, otherwise top tiers look like samus/zelda/kirby/peach *aka what gage posted*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom