• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
Well I guess Sutherlin isn't coming to corvallis today/is gonna be late due to not having an address to travel too x.x I'll check here every once in a while, if anyone else wants to host Sutherlin post me an address to travel to and we'll get going in about 90 minutes, we just wanna play some melee =p

debaser

Smash Lord
I want to play these sutherlin fellows. Come to eugene, there's just me and I have no feasible way to house anyone. It'll be a grand ol' time

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
if we have really long extension cords we can play outside, and you need to bring a top hat to have a grand ole time =D

but really, tomorrow we're going to corvallis, i'm leaving sutherlin at about 3, we could pick you up and drop you off at about midnight

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
shame, last night was awesome guys =D good stuff rocket/chuck for repping Sutherlin!! also Mr. Kazuki is an amazing name =D. I wanna play you more allen, wad, you should have played longer with us, we were in the hall till like 2:30 XD bubble... i like bubbles =D also good stuff, who am i forgetting... idk i'm mad tired x.x night everybody

Rocket33r

Smash Rookie
Yeah you really missed out Debaser. Cutter too XD And yeah Wad I didn't get in nearly as much rat stomping as I had wanted. Hopefully we'll get to go up there again within a week or two.

Also Cactuarz don't forget to text them to get Chuck's mp3 player back XD

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
I thought it was Weasel Stomping:
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yXuxYVqnoAg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yXuxYVqnoAg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
Yea, just remembered that jason, can someone tell bubble that chuck left his mp3 player near the wii, and if he can hold it till we come back to smash you guys in a couple weeks? thanks

Binx

Smash Master
Hey BC I don't know if you check here, but if you do I'm still down to play today I get out of class at 3pm, I'll give you a call then to get your address, I've got my controller with me, prepare to get combo'd by cutes

AlienAllen

Smash Ace
I'm not going to be able to make it to the bend tournament because I'm going to my sister's graduation. I will be at the Portland one though and so will my brother.

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
Won't be able to make it to either tourney (picked up an extra shift for the next two weeks) however i'm starting a smash fund, putting away 25$ each week to save for gas/food/airfare? for my smashingness =D

i'm spending about 40$ each trip to portland, and that's with someone helping me pay for gas lol, isn't gonna stop us from smashing though!!!

um, when I know what days rocket/me have off we wanna come smash the first week of june (or end of may)

Cutter, you wanna smash at my place soon?

Rocket33r

Smash Rookie
Preferably the first week of June Cactuarz, that way I have my paycheck cashed and I can afford to pay for gas and soda and such XD Cutter definitely needs to come whenever we end up going though.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
why play falco when you can play fox!

Unless you play the game for cool characters. Then Falco is the 3rd coolest character haha.

Also, Cactuarz EVERYONE should use Y it's wayyyy better than X

keeper

Smash Champion
psh who uses the y button to jump =p

also, cutter, smash my place tomorrow, you game?
Y and tap jump representation here.

Doing crews at a smashfest would be so ****ing fun some time. We'd just have to figure out who is in what crew, basically.

Edit: Falco is dumb. The only cool characters are Samus, Douglas J. Falcon, Sheik (for being a ninja), Marth, Ice Climbers (literally), and G&W for being two dimensional.

twilit_dragon

Smash Apprentice
So yeah, I'm gonna be the guy who says it, but I can't remember any of you sutherlin bros' names. @_@ I remember one of you is Jason (Rocketeer?). Help me out because I suck with names...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom