• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kami-V

Smash Journeyman
Sup guys. Wanted to say GG's to all the corvallis/southerlin kids this weekend. Sorry I was in a crappy mood, it was just a combination of crazy stuff. I promise I'm normally a lot happier and better at smash xD If it means anything, you guys convinced me to continue to play Samus.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
that isn't a good thing if they convinced you to play samus XD XD XD XD XD XD

Also, Smashfest tomoooorrrrooooowwwwww. Everyone come and play with THE Eggz while he is in Oregon. It will be brawl and melee gogogogogogogo

Kami-V

Smash Journeyman
that isn't a good thing if they convinced you to play samus XD XD XD XD XD XD

Also, Smashfest tomoooorrrrooooowwwwww. Everyone come and play with THE Eggz while he is in Oregon. It will be brawl and melee gogogogogogogo
xD I'll still be playing GOOD characters like Shiek, don't worry. I also have a dream about being able to actually play Fox one day...

Also, one of these days I need to whip out Link in a tournament since people seem to think my Link is better than anything else I play

twilit_dragon

Smash Apprentice
K so everyone here should do the Fox nair Challenge, where basically you do a 1 minute match and try to do as many nairs in that time as possible. After the match you can see how many you did under "air attacks" or something in the screen that tells the match details.

Btw post results obviously.

I suck **** at tech skill and got 86. >____>

If you only have one controller, do the fixed camera solo glitch.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Everyone should do the come to Gages house challenge and play OMGage, Juce, and Eggz.

You get in your car or the bus and come to my house. If you only have one controller just do the fixed camera solo glitch

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Smashfest today. Come to me

Also, I did that challenge and got 86 on my fourth try.

Eggz did it and got 90 and he literally stood there for like 20 seconds doing nothing because his forearm hurts haha

keeper

Smash Champion
Sup guys. Wanted to say GG's to all the corvallis/southerlin kids this weekend. Sorry I was in a crappy mood, it was just a combination of crazy stuff. I promise I'm normally a lot happier and better at smash xD If it means anything, you guys convinced me to continue to play Samus.
Duuude, why did you call me to ask how to reset your controller? LOL I'm always happy to help and I can't say you're the first smasher to call me with a question like that, but it caught me so off guard I laughed really hard.

Also, read a ****ing book, Oregon: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=272564

Kami-V

Smash Journeyman
Duuude, why did you call me to ask how to reset your controller? LOL I'm always happy to help and I can't say you're the first smasher to call me with a question like that, but it caught me so off guard I laughed really hard.

Also, read a ****ing book, Oregon: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=272564
LOL, I thought it was really funny too, but

1. I didn't have my normal controller with me and it was ****ing up
2. I didn't know how to do it and I knew you did
3. I wasn't going to be able to play smash unless I reset it or drove for like 30 minutes to grab my controller so I just thought I'd call you

I know it was totally random but it was very helpful xD On that note we need to smash soon.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Eggz wants to really practice smash this week. Who is wanting to play this weekend and what day would be a good day for a smashfest?

Saturday is out since GC is on saturday

Kami-V

Smash Journeyman
I want to play if I can be considered 'practice' xD I could practice thursday night after 8, probably saturday or sunday, and maybe even later today.

indigestible_wad

Smash Lord
It's possible I can stop by on thursday on my way back up from Uni.

Also, I want to say that Corvallis Smashfests are suspended until next school year, as most of our people go home for the summer.

indigestible_wad

Smash Lord
Pita bread?

Technically, the brawl people will still have smash weeklies over the summer. Anyway, we'll start them back up in the fall, although we're going to have to figure out where to host them, since no one will be living in the wilson dorm anymore.

keeper

Smash Champion
LOL, I thought it was really funny too, but

1. I didn't have my normal controller with me and it was ****ing up
2. I didn't know how to do it and I knew you did
3. I wasn't going to be able to play smash unless I reset it or drove for like 30 minutes to grab my controller so I just thought I'd call you

I know it was totally random but it was very helpful xD On that note we need to smash soon.
What's funny is I totally understood and it isn't the first time I've been called to be asked a GCN or Smash question. haha

Also, definitely.
Eggz wants to really practice smash this week. Who is wanting to play this weekend and what day would be a good day for a smashfest?

Saturday is out since GC is on saturday
I graduate this Saturday. Cool?
On that note, I know, Tyler/Waddy. :3

Edit: Did 88 aerials first try and I ****ed up hard. Redoing now to get... 90 and I had 10 registered mess-ups with jab. That time I got 99 with exactly 4 mess-ups. I'm annoying myself with this and not doing nearly as well as I know I can when not trying. RAGE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom