• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

twilit_dragon

Smash Apprentice
That doesn't stop Puff from being a boring floating testicle with a miniature **** on its head that kills you once it sleeps with you by form of AIDS.

Binx

Smash Master
Jiggs is pretty boring regardless of teams or singles, at least in teams there are some cool risky rests sometimes, but even then she loses flavor really fast, at least Falcon is fun to watch regardless. At this point I feel like I've seen what most characters have to offer and the only thing thats impressive is the execution and smart play.

debaser

Smash Lord
I think jigglypuff is a really interesting character, mostly because of how good she is. And I like how "anti-melee" she is. She really forces good players to shift their style and mindset away from what they're used to.

keeper

Smash Champion
She's anti-Melee because she makes people not want to play anymore after they get beat by something that can air camp and then do a two hit combo into guaranteed rest.

I'm very happy there are very few of them. lol

keeper

Smash Champion
Someone give me a ride tomorrow if you can. I'm looking at you, Sutherlin. >_>

Eric and his not staying on IM like a tardly.

keeper

Smash Champion
Hey, Oregon, want to go with me to my mom's in Vancouver and beat her door down until she gives me my birth certificate so I can get my license?

Rocket33r

Smash Rookie
give me/cactuarz an address and a phone number and we'll pick you up as we pass =) Also, cactuarz was at work and msging you on breaks cough cough

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
Ugh up too early. oh well, I GUESS this means I'll eat somethign today x.x

Also my hair might be dry when I leave =o. Also Thank god I have a van, 2 tv's/cubes, 6/7 people confirmed from sutherlin coming, and we're picking someone up on the way. This is gonna be an AWESOME road trip =D

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
Agreed, Sutherlin pretty much is the ****! You guys were a lot of fun to smash with, and soon I'll be at your level! Oh and to the new people in the scene, keep up the awesome attitude guys, it will only get more fun :)

The smiling one

Smash Rookie
My first Smashfest can only be described as awesome. I look forward to WAAAAAY more with you guys.

Thank you for all the tips last night.

Also thanks to Cactuarz and Rocket33r for taking me with you guys.

Rocket33r

Smash Rookie
Cactuarz posting on rocket's account:

GET HYPE. Also Sutherlin is planning on bringing:

Cactuarz
Rocket33r
Chuck?
Cutter?
TheSmilingOne
Forrestt (sphincter brother #2)

I want Portland to come, I think you drive pita! (bubble) and you should get gas money/force people like keeper, jeffman, pwneroni, and anyone else that you can fit!

Juce and Gage too but I think they have rides.
I love you guys <3

-Cactuarz
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=273708

Who's all coming?

keeper

Smash Champion
I'd throw some gas money to Flatbread the Spherical-Soap-Film, though I was invited to something else that day, this may or may not take priority (depends how secure the ride is and if I can go to the other thing).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom