• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmin

Smash Ace
Once again, thanks for the games and setting things up Allen. Some really good matches today, see you saturday brosef

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I wanna play Melee with you guys tomorrow. T_T

Edit:
Oh yeah, I should have the Aug-Sept-Oct (Q3) PR update done by the end of today. Just in time to get everyone hyped for Best Bout! ;D

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
I want to come smash with you guys after the holidays, we should have a biggggg tourney after christmas before you guys go back to college, any plans for this yet?

I'll have cash to come and hang again, something big =o manly! Also I miss you guys =c

Totally gonna play random for the tourney mwahaha! Random MM's anyone? I'll take all ya'lls on!

G&W > falcon (for juce)

TheCatPhysician

Smash Ace
Props for doing the PR, Timmy. It's good to see someone going out of their way to do things for the community. I can't wait to see what I get for Q4.

But seriously, though. Doesn't anyone want to practice before the tourney?

:phone:

JonnyW

Smash Ace
Props for doing the PR, Timmy. It's good to see someone going out of their way to do things for the community. I can't wait to see what I get for Q4.

But seriously, though. Doesn't anyone want to practice before the tourney?

I want to play but have no rides anywhere :(

cmin

Smash Ace
That was super fun for sure. Thanks for having my back Oregon when I was up against wa lol so intense

JonnyW

Smash Ace
Washington was hella **** talking. Makes me want to get better faster.
The only real **** talking I heard was from Iceman in his set vs brick. He killed brick and yelled "CaN i GeT a **** OrEgOn?" Then everyone around him agreed he was douchebag.

cmin

Smash Ace
The only real **** talking I heard was from Iceman in his set vs brick. He killed brick and yelled "CaN i GeT a **** OrEgOn?" Then everyone around him agreed he was douchebag.
LOL iceman is sucha ***, I took him out of winners bracket, and he raged so hard and threw his controller. Then binx took him out and he raged even more. Not to mention hes like one of the nerdiest looking smashers I've ever seen

Binx

Smash Master
Iceman was pretty good at the game though, I really wish I would have played better yesterday, I played pretty sloppy vs everyone except for Kazuki and I was on my game most of the time vs Tudios.

Long time no see everyone I got a chance to talk to this smash fest, was really fun =D

I need to get me some peach practice so I can take out bladewise, he just never left any of the usual frame openings I would expect from peach, his timings are crisp as hell. I think I could predict him enough of the time to do okay vs him if my timings were as good as his, but his fundamentals were so good he shut me out really hard.

Its okay though because those are the things I can improve on naturally through playing, I just need to force myself to move my hands a little faster.

FoosJr

Smash Ace
Good stuff to everyone yesterday even though I was playing hella sloppy in melee and playing extra sloppy in doubles (sry jonny) still had fun, was cool to meet some of the wa smashers who've I've never met.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom