• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Crap. I always get Shadowplusle and FoxxehRoxxeh/Yaya confused. :psycho: Okay, so Shadow is the one who OGs over Jigglypuff, and XX is the one who makes random posts about sniping people, right?

axemangx

Smash Champion
Tazmily Village, Currently Maining: Lucas and Didd
Watch this.

An exact replica of Fox/Diddy update.

Ridley jumps out of lava (Norfair.) and scares Jigglypuff, who is currently running with Pikachu. Ridley slashes fiercely and Star KO's Jiggly away. Pikachu kinda does that hand sign wheres its like *no, i have nothing to do with this* kind of sign, and suddenly, guess who trys to save them? Obviously Samus. But.. dunno.

When I saw that video, at the end, I could've sworn Fox was going to say.

"COME ON!"

Shadowplusle

Smash Journeyman
yeah i can see how you guys can get us confused but yes i am the one who is obsessed with Jigglypuff. what can i say, the pink puffball has been with me since Red and Blue version. anyway, Jigglypuff should be encountered by Ridley, that would be awesome, but instead of Samus saving them, it should either be Mr. game and Watch or Link with Yoshi.

So many people with the same picture, Rambo jigglypuff is one to be liked.

Shuma

Smash Hero
I'm terrible dissapointed to see a triple d update and no Ridley. Brace for the worst the time of doom is at hand, clearly Dark Samus is the new newcomer, you will all die! Rot in Hell!.

Shadowplusle

Smash Journeyman
very nice yaya, now weve only got two with the same avatar, me and foxxehroxxeh, as long as i stay obsessed with Jigglyridley, i think we can tell everyone apart.

Yaya

Smash Champion
No one believes me :(

Well, Football seasons over for me so I can spend more time worshiping Ridley :)

Shuma

Smash Hero
I think i should smite you all, then there would be no foxxehroxxeh problem solved.

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
before this thread gets closed...

what would be ridley's nuetral B move? from what I know so far he has fire balls, plasma beam, and other energy based weapons he can use. so what would be the most likely?

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
does anyone remember the U.F.O. skill in kirby:nightmare in dreamland? with that power you got a different attack depending on how much you charged it, what if they did the same for ridley's nuetral B?

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I think the only move I'm really hoping Ridley does have is his 'tail pogo' as a Down Special.

Rex+

Smash Ace
does anyone remember the U.F.O. skill in kirby:nightmare in dreamland? with that power you got a different attack depending on how much you charged it, what if they did the same for ridley's nuetral B?

I haven't played NiD in a while, but your idea does make sense; after all, Ridley does have multiple possibilities.

And I personally think Ridley's Down-B should be one of his attack in MP3 where he slammed his tail on the ground and created an energy shock wave that shot all around him.
Or something to that extent.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I'm worried they won't stay true to Ridley's character. With us being Ridley fanboys, we would know how to translate his attacks from his various appearences into a Smash character, but I'm afraid Sakurai and his crew may make up too many attacks for him... I see some people think most of Ridley's special moves should invole him flapping his wings, creating gusts of wind to attack with. He's never done that before, so I hope the Brawl developers don't get the same ideas. This makes me wonder how closely they're working with Yoshio Sakamoto...

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
I'm worried they won't stay true to Ridley's character. With us being Ridley fanboys, we would know how to translate his attacks from his various appearences into a Smash character, but I'm afraid Sakurai and his crew may make up too many attacks for him... I see some people think most of Ridley's special moves should invole him flapping his wings, creating gusts of wind to attack with. He's never done that before, so I hope the Brawl developers don't get the same ideas. This makes me wonder how closely they're working with Yoshio Sakamoto...
I wouldnt worry about it, they probably will get the help of the creators of ridley, so no worries. besides, just because he never used attacks such as wind gusts, doesnt make it any less true to the character. Ridley hasnt realy had more to fight than you(samus) anyways, so I would like to see some crowd control techniques.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
We've had pretty much every type of update since Dedede and Wednesday has a pretty good track record for new characters... Maybe just maybe Ridley tomorrow?

Ridley for Brawl!

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Mic, your optimism is like a shining beacon of hope.....stupid hope, but hope nonetheless.
Thank you I take great pride in my stupid hope, he will be announced one day and when he does I will be laughing in everyones pessimistic faces! mwahahahaa!!!

Ridley for Brawl!

Reyairia

Smash Champion
I say Ridley is announced...
Next month.
Sakurai is probably saving the best for last, of course. :p

MetaNiGHTs

Smash Cadet
I am new here but I have thought that Ridley was ownage ever since SuperMetroid.
I would like to join club Ridley. But I cant get the support icon to appear in my sig.

Patinator

Smash Champion
I am new here but I have thought that Ridley was ownage ever since SuperMetroid.
I would like to join club Ridley. But I cant get the support icon to appear in my sig.
Well, if you've read some posts a few pages back, you'd know that:

1, you must have 100 posts in this thread that aren't spam. Spam as in, pointless posts.

2, you must PM Colbusman and ask him if you can be in R.I.D.L.E.Y..

3, do whatever he says in his reply-PM.

...I feel a LITTLE out of place saying that, since I'm not in Club R.I.D.L.E.Y. either. Just helping out a fellow n00b. ...Y'know, that title's a little insulting.

Welcome to Smashboards. :)

MetaNiGHTs

Smash Cadet
Thanks Patinator

I thought of a move for Ridley

In Metroid Fusion when you batle him he has this attack wher he he flies into the air and spikes his tail down while moving across the screen. Can anyone see a downward tail spike as his dair maybe.

Ridley FTB!!!

Smash Lord
Thanks Patinator

I thought of a move for Ridley

In Metroid Fusion when you batle him he has this attack wher he he flies into the air and spikes his tail down while moving across the screen. Can anyone see a downward tail spike as his dair maybe.
that would be good..but mabye sakurai wont put much thought into his tail.his tropyhies tail in melee wasnt that big.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom