• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuma

Smash Hero
That Video was Win, Ridley clearly controled the skate, that guy must have been Alpha/Derek.

shadowmm151

Smash Apprentice
My sister puts marshmallows and peanut butter in the ones she makes yummy. Ridley would be proud.

I really wouldn't mind seeing that Ridley in Brawl, looks pretty bad. Though I still want the original..

As long as he looks like he can kick some *** and not be a pansy.. like this guy http://www.break.com/index/wussy-skater-fight.html

-Onyx
Wow! Imagine that kids friends pulling up that video in front of other friends and just laughing their a$$es off! That would suck so much! I'd feel really sorry for that kid if he wasn't such a wuss!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Ah yes, Attack of the Show has some good around the net stuff.

Was laughing so hard when I first seen that.

Thats how everyone falls be forth Ridley.. moaning like a dying seal.

Ridley for Brawl.. Tonight!

-Onyx

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
^^Yeah bro, and that goes for everybody! Cross your fingers and toes everyone for Ridley's confirmation!! C'mmmmmmmmmon! Show me potato salad....uh ah hem....I mean show us Ridley!

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Wow thats a lot of Ridley icons..

I seen Ridley in my clay today (Note: This is also true, proof a few pages back)

Its a sign of things to come.. on the DOJO!

-Onyx

Shuma

Smash Hero
Uh hu... Squirtle looks a lot like Ridley. Told you to don't get your hopes up, but does anybody listens to Shuma? nope.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Wow thats a lot of Ridley icons..

I seen Ridley in my clay today (Note: This is also true, proof a few pages back)

Its a sign of things to come.. on the DOJO!

-Onyx
Well it sure as heck ain't coming this morning. Man! I stayed up for nothing except for a lame as garbage PK special move list that isn't special in the least!

Maybe tomorrow he'll get confirmed. *rolls eyes* Maybe.....

@Shuma, I know I know I know, but I prayed and everything! And from what Stryks said last week about MP 3 Corruption's release date being this week, I thought Ridley was going to get confirmed tonight. RATS!!

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
I know, I was sure it would either be on shipping date, release date. Or the day after... This entire week is still open though. Losing a little hope but I want to see Ridley!

Sakurai is probably in a bathtub relaxing, laughing evilly to Pokemon songs..

So you want to be a master? (Of Pokemon!) Do you have the skills to be NUMBER ONE!?

-Onyx

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
....Well Charizard looks more like Ridley than Andross.

Andross = Evil space villain
Charizard = Dragon

Logically, tomorrow will be Ridley... *cough*

Legolastom

Smash Hero
I dont think thats how it goes XS

Anyways lets hope for at least SOMETHING Metroid this week but seeing as how much of a good week last week was im doubting Ridley.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
I know, I was sure it would either be on shipping date, release date. Or the day after... This entire week is still open though. Losing a little hope but I want to see Ridley!

Sakurai is probably in a bathtub relaxing, laughing evilly to Pokemon songs..

So you want to be a master? (Of Pokemon!) Do you have the skills to be NUMBER ONE!?

-Onyx
*cries* It's not fair!! It's not fair! Urgh!!! This is why I can't STAND POKEMON 80 PERCENT OF THE TIME!!!! Dammit!!! Either tomorrow, the next day, or the day after that! Ridley better be confirmed or I'll murder Sakurai, with a spork, while he slumbers!

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Nelo_Angelo_Wesker

Smash Cadet
Ridley deserves the most support out of any character because he'd be the absolute best addition to Brawl. If Sakurai reveals Ridley as a playable character I won't need to see any other updates, that one will be the absolute best, well that along with Ridley Special Moves and Ridley Final Smash of course!!!

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Ridley deserves the most support out of any character because he'd be the absolute best addition to Brawl. If Sakurai reveals Ridley as a playable character I won't need to see any other updates, that one will be the absolute best, well that along with Ridley Special Moves and Ridley Final Smash of course!!!
Do you support Krystal as well? We are at an alliance and the forums are at war.

We attack at dawn. Ridley + his possibility as Brawl character = Victory

-Onyx

007flash

Smash Journeyman
You say that thing confirmed with traits of Ridley being confrimed supports Ridley, but what if Sakurai is NOT adding Ridley to the PC list, but instead makes him a boss and adds a bunch of stuff that resembles parts of Ridley's character and traits to compensate?

Examples:
Andross-Space Villain
Charizard-Dragon
Superspicy Curry-Fire

And last but not least, the boss factor and Ridley's music labed as a boss battle.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
You say that thing confirmed with traits of Ridley being confrimed supports Ridley, but what if Sakurai is NOT adding Ridley to the PC list, but instead makes him a boss and adds a bunch of stuff that resembles parts of Ridley's character and traits to compensate?

Examples:
Andross-Space Villain
Charizard-Dragon
Superspicy Curry-Fire

And last but not least, the boss factor and Ridley's music labed as a boss battle.
No no NOOOOOO! I'll say it in Spanish for you to. NO! Ridley will not be a boss only character. That would suck anu$!!! Why do I say this? Because I have a revolver to Sakurai's head right now, and I gave him an ultimatium to put Ridley in as a playable character or ELSE! Say hi to your adoring fans Sakurai, go on!

Sakurai: "Hi, *waves* Help me, someone call 91.....*unconscious because he was hit over the head*

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Shuma

Smash Hero
Once you're in, the only way to get out iis dead... or if Ridley is confirmed.

Shuma

Smash Hero
In a minute? where the hell is West Virginia? here is 2.55 Am? And come to think of it i enter at 7.00 am what the hell am i doing here?

Ah yes, Ridley. Ridley Fo Brawl.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
You do not have time to doubt such things as for i have just grabbed a smash ball.

Er... what was i gonna say? o yhea PHAZON SUPPER SCOPE CANNON!

Poor Toad *sniff* (Note i made that cannon my self and that Samus is my edited version more later!)

Ridley for a brawl!2!3!4!5!6!7!8!9!!

Pieman0920

Smash Master
In some Ridley related news, I got Metroid Prime 3, and beat the first Ridley fight. Shot him in the mouth, I did. ;O

Although, in Ridley's defence, he nearly killed me, what with only have like about 100 meters left before time ran out.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
And lo did the Norse god ODIN descend upon his people and remark "Morning folks" and thus they did say "Morning folks" to their kin until he depart back unto the heavens where he lost his eye.

Morning ODIN its around 3:30PM here and im just curious to all you MP3 people which hunter from Metroid prime hunters appears in MP3? its been bugging me all day.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
3 in the afternoon? I bet you just got off school lol.. but anyway they are Rundas, Gandrayda , and Ghor "mecha" look, they look so awesome

Legolastom

Smash Hero
I know the new Hunters but apparently some of the older ones (From MP:H) will be in the game as well.

And no school hasn't started for me yet an i have been up since around 4AM

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
And lo did the Norse god ODIN descend upon his people and remark "Morning folks" and thus they did say "Morning folks" to their kin until he depart back unto the heavens where he lost his eye.

That's all I have to say to that.

I don't know when I'm gonna pick up MP3:C. I poor. :(

Ridley for Brawl.

If he doesn't show up this week, I'm convinced he'll be a secret character.

RyuDragonKing

Smash Journeyman
Hello peoples, I just woke up. I'm just popping in for like a half hour, than I'm gonna play some MP3.

Edit: Fine, everyone ignore me. >.>

Oh, Ridley for Brawl!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom