• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuma

Smash Hero
What is that... "ball" on the left? it has a funny... look... in fact it's looking at me... with his... eye. He doesn't look very happy.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
What is that... "ball" on the left? it has a funny... look... in fact it's looking at me... with his... eye. He doesn't look very happy.
The ball on the left is scrap/extra clay. And like I said, Clay is surprisingly hard to work with the eyes were the last things I really made, the wings were also very hard..

-Onyx

Shuma

Smash Hero
Or not. 100 page?

Edit:

HA! the 100th page is mine Ahahahah!.

Oh yeah, Ridley Fo ****ing BrawL!.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
uuuuh... What wings? Also, i meant the ball... it looks like it has eyes.
The wings are on the table on the sides. The clay was still somewhat soft and its very fragile so I layed them on the ground and just attached them hoping that it will stay.

And the ball, when I had some extra clay that I cut off I smashed it into that ball.. It does look evil for some reason though.

what the hell is that suppose to be? because it sure doesn't seem like a seed:laugh:
Its supposed to be a Ridley themed seed/pod. We had to design a seed and since.. Ridley.. I designed one after him..

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/504/ridleypodxa2.jpg

Doesn't look much like my drawing but like I said.. Clay is really hard to work with.... I evne had to hollow it out so that is actually hollow...

-Onyx

Stryks

Smash Hero
Gypsy the 2ds side scorllers are better overall, especially super metroid, but that doesnt mean the 3d pale in comparison, all of the primes are epic, entertaining and when its all over u WANT to play it again...

all metroids are awesome, if u want to stick with just 2d so be it, but I break the barrier and shck out all I can, not just the classic, the new ones rock hard...

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
oh! I see! good effort though, the eyeball is suppose to look evil since Ridley eyes are mostly like that lol...

**100th page** - RIDLEY FOR BRAWL!!!!!!!

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Camera Phone ><

Oh yeah, we hit 100 pages woo!

And I got to post on it!

Ridley for Brawl! I even attempted to make like 0.0000000000000000000001% of his awesomeness in to a clay sculpture!

-Onyx

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I asked my friend why Ridley would flap his wings in space, (as seen in Metroid Prime) and I liked the response:

"Ridley is so awesome, he can create thrust in space"

You see? Ridley is a rebel. He doesn't listen to physic's laws, only himself.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Ridley does what he whant's when he whants. RIDLEY!.

It does look evil for some reason though.
Ridley's Remmants... it might grow and become another Ridley who will call you Mommy.

007flash

Smash Journeyman
Oasis wins, ridley fools physics, gravity and everything that comes in his way, he is THAT awesome...
That's true. Blood doesn't flow through his veins, only win. His inner awesomeness can substitute for oxygen for his cells so he can fly in space. He invented Pwnsauce:

Atmospheres and spacesuits sheilds most of his awesomeness in space and and air dilutes it so you won't explode from his awesomeness, but O D I N couldn't handle Omega Ridley's awesomeness, even with Earth's atmosphere...:crying:

Stryks

Smash Hero
Ridley is so awesome it inspired the movie Dragon Wars
Rildey is so awesome he's the only guy Bush wouldnt fight in a war
Ridley is so awesome he has appeared in riples believe it or not in every episode
Ridley is so awesome hes gonna star in the 01-18-08 movie...
the list goes on...

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Ridley is so awesome it inspired the movie Dragon Wars
Rildey is so awesome he's the only guy Bush wouldn't fight in a war
Ridley is so awesome he has appeared in Ripley's believe it or not in every episode
Ridley is so awesome hes gonna star in the 01-18-08 movie...
the list goes on...
Those are pretty good, mostly the one about that movie.. The trailer looked awesome.

I.. don't have much else to say.. New Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles Trailer!...

Sorry, avid Resident Evil fan as well..

-Onyx

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
*Points at Milkyway*

**** you, Resident Evil is my Metroid comparing it to you guys.

Just like you guys know the ins and outs and plot holes of Metroid. I know them for Resident Evil.

Why did you have to hate on it for huh?

Ridley for Brawl

-Onyx

Shuma

Smash Hero
Ridley is so awesome that he is resident Evil.

He also made the Chief a Master.

Ridley makes Sonic fast.

Milkyway64

Smash Journeyman
*Points at Milkyway*

**** you, Resident Evil is my Metroid comparing it to you guys.

Just like you guys know the ins and outs and plot holes of Metroid. I know them for Resident Evil.

Why did you have to hate on it for huh?

Ridley for Brawl

-Onyx

I was joking. Calm down. I like RE too. Scares the hell outta me, but I like it. I wasn't hating on it...

I was trying to make a joke all in good fun. Sorry. *offers Onyx brownies in apology*

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Well I got Prime 3 today. Pretty friggin awesome game. Ridley showed up quite a bit earlier than expected. He's.... um... BIG in this one. =/ Don't think it will hurt his chances of being in Brawl though.

RFB!

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Kojima practically begged Sakurai to include Snake in Brawl. Sakurai practically begged Ridley to be included in Brawl.

Pokemon are designed after the remains of n00bs Ridley leaves behind.

See no evil, hear no evil, and speak no evil. These are the phrases used to describe a Ridley attack. You do not see him coming. You do not hear him coming. And he cuts your throat before you can say "Ridley's too big for Brawl!"

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
I was joking. Calm down. I like RE too. Scares the hell outta me, but I like it. I wasn't hating on it...

I was trying to make a joke all in good fun. Sorry. *offers Onyx brownies in apology*
Mmk, make the brownies with marshmallows and peanut butter in it :D

Or a Jibble sandwich..

Ridley for Brawl!

-Onyx

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
NO! ONYX, MILKYWAY, STOP HAVING A NICE, PEACEFUL CONVERSATION, YOU'LL GET THE TOPIC LOCKED!!!!

Um... um.... think fast cody....
ummmm.... Ridley is too big
of a bad*** for you to kill, betch

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
No one reads spoiler tags anymore ]`=

anyways, on topic, let's say Ridley was confirmed for Brawl, but we had no screens. I think his coolest form would be the new phazon-meta ridley, seen here

Shuma

Smash Hero
Indeed, well who knows... i'm intrigued... how the hell would common Ridley look on 3d?

Legolastom

Smash Hero
(Hey Oasis Shuma who are all these new people anyway?)

Yhea please stop the spam imagine what Ridley would do to you if you caused his 2nd thread to get closed as well.

"Ridley's so awesome he got milk"

Anyways once the other sections are finished on i will add them up and get rid of Gypsy's quote but until then we will still be in Version 1.3

dynamic_entry

Smash Ace
My sister puts marshmallows and peanut butter in the ones she makes yummy. Ridley would be proud.

I really wouldn't mind seeing that Ridley in Brawl, looks pretty bad. Though I still want the original..

As long as he looks like he can kick some *** and not be a pansy.. like this guy http://www.break.com/index/wussy-skater-fight.html

-Onyx
HAHAHAHA, that video was funny; he cried like a ******** seal.

ridley is teh roxzors.

is the green costume you're referring to metroid fusion riddles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom