• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Let's get back to Ridley...

Yay! Ridley should be in Brawl...

He's cool and he breathes fire!

He's an Alien Dragon!

Rawr!!!

Milkyway64

Smash Journeyman
Ridley! Cook the spam from this thread, and consume it all yourself! No one else in existance (or at least this thread) is manly enough to eat it with you, so enjoy your meal and make your thread a better place!

RIDLEY FOR BRAWL! </over dramatic ridley post>

Shuma

Smash Hero
Spam here is being moderated, since most trolls and spammers have been reported.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
*cries* Sakurai can't stand us! That's why Ridley wasn't confirmed this week and we didn't get anything Metroid related this week! Waaahhhh!

*goes into a corner while holding polar teddy bear, and sucks his thumb*

Shuma

Smash Hero
@Gypsy:

I Double dare you to tell Ridley the Prime games suck:

And i dare you to tell me Dark Samus doesn't look badass:

I also dare you to tell me that you're not afraid from Han Solo:

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Don't know abou that Star Wars poser Han Solo, but Ridley and Dark Samus in all of there glory look oh so intimidating. I'm so not gonna tell em that the Prime series was pathetic. I mean why would I or Gypsy for that matter? I can't speak for em, but I lovvvved the Prime series!

I miss it! *weeps*

Shuma

Smash Hero
I would love to see both Ridley and Dark Samus as PC, at least one of them.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
I would love to see both Ridley and Dark Samus as PC, at least one of them.
Yes!! Ha! That's my Christmas wish in a nutshell! To have em both as pc's on Brawl! Ahhhh, to have there absolute power under my fingertips would be truly outstanding! I'd be on cloud nine for quite some time....

DARK SAMUS AND RIDLEY 4 BRAWL!

Lupo Aro

Smash Ace
Meta Ridley looked kind of dumb in Prime 3 with his parrot beak, but Omega Ridley is awesome and so is his music.

I just beat Prime 3 too.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Nice pictures Shuma.

And just wait jesus they arnt on 24 7.

Gypsy still hasn't finished those banners...

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Don't know abou that Star Wars poser Han Solo, but Ridley and Dark Samus in all of there glory look oh so intimidating. I'm so not gonna tell em that the Prime series was pathetic. I mean why would I or Gypsy for that matter? I can't speak for em, but I lovvvved the Prime series!

I miss it! *weeps*
Don't you ever. EVER. Talk about Han Solo in a way that mocks his awesomeness.

The man is an effin pimp.

When his girl is about to see him become nothing more than a frozen man, she looks at him goes, "I love you..."

And like a pimp, Han says,

"... I know..."

And then BAM!! He becomes a coffee table.

Let me ask you this...

Can YOU make the Kessel run in less than 12 parsecs?

axemangx

Smash Champion
Tazmily Village, Currently Maining: Lucas and Didd
Lets all name good, valid reasons why Ridley should be in Brawl.

For one thing, Sakurai said he wanted more winged characters. He also said he wanted more series representitives. And the only other Metroid one that one make sense would be Ridley. Plus, he'd be unique because for one, he dives on people, claw swipes, tail sweeps, biting, thats pretty unique.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
We all wait for me to reveal the next room... i just wanna know who wants to be in the next room? and tell me what you want to look like (As a Metroid character).

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
Mmm, I dig my new sig....

Let's look at the other villains that made melee
Ganon: Appeared in almost every single LoZ game(Ridley has appeared in EVErY metroid game somehow)
Bowser: Has appeared in every Mario game(So has ridley)
Mewtwo: Has appeared in... hardly any poke'mon games/movies

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
True, true. Unfortunately for Ridley I just had a super awesome sig made for me. Props to Dizzynin.

Wario is more-known, of course, but who seriously knew who Game&Watch was before you played him? If he could make it Ridley sure can.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Great sig by the way and here is the next room...

He he the storage room for the booze! bet you didn't see that coming, I also decided to add it to the bar to add to the effect.

O yhea and hope you like how i made you axe i decided to colour the Metroid into a Mewtwo style as well to make it look miles better.

*cough* AlcoholicMetroid/MewtwoHybrid *cough*

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
Wait, and there's no Kirby with falco hat doing a knee into DS's face while Ridley laughs and fights Boozer and Fox in a life-and-death battle for top tier?

I don't want Ridley to be top tier, I want him to be high tier. That way we seem all the more badass

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
Can someone link me to some ridley renders for my new sigs/banners please? I don't want to make my own, because It take a LONG time on a picture of something as intricate of Ridley. Thnx if you can, otherwise I suppose I'll have to make my own.

Ridley for Brawl(and Halo 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom