• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
Man, just fought Ridley in Prime. Epic, absolutely epic. Especially when the chozo statues finish him.

Maybe we could just maybe ignore all the noobs who post here. Most of them are skipping the first post anyway

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
If you do accepts me in the club can I get a recent test on recent things about ridley cause I wasn't alive that time and I'll just buy it in wii-virtual console so yeah.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
If you do accepts me in the club can I get a recent test on recent things about ridley cause I wasn't alive that time and I'll just buy it in wii-virtual console so yeah.
I doubt you would be invited anyway but if you where NO you cant just know parts about Ridley you must know all.

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
I doubt you would be invited anyway but if you where NO you cant just know parts about Ridley you must know all.
NO! GRAMMAR MISTAKE! NOOOO!

And qft. You have to know EVERYTHING, all the different Ridleys, why samus hates him, his rank in the space pirate army, his IQ, all his crimes, and you even have to know what planet he's from!

Shuma

Smash Hero
I know what planet he's from, yes there's an Answer.

Also, Ridley doesn't have Scales, you dissapoint me, all of you, *slaps everyone*.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Y'know... this isn't a chatroom. It's not the place to share what you are doing, or how you feel... Unless you're doing something Ridley for Brawl related or feeling like saying Ridley for Brawl.

Ridley for Brawl.

Milkyway64

Smash Journeyman
Y'know... this isn't a chatroom. It's not the place to share what you are doing, or how you feel... Unless you're doing something Ridley for Brawl related or feeling like saying Ridley for Brawl.

Ridley for Brawl.
Which is exactly why I'm considering ditching it. There's absolutely no control, I can't keep up, 90% of the things posted are spam...

Milkyway64

Smash Journeyman
The same should be true for other support threads then, right?

But then of course, there's R.I.D.L.E.Y., which by the way has taken a PHENOMINAL ammount of new members recently I see, but shouldn't discussion on that stay at it's own board?

It's only a matter of time before this is locked, just like the last thread. It's well in that direction.

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
Oh like hell it is!!!!

RIDLEY IS TOO BIG FOR BRAWL!!! HE'S PURPLE! HE'LL BE A BOSS!!! HIS CHARACTER MODEL IS TOO COMPLICATED! HE'S TOO BIG!!! HE'S NOT POPULAR!!! I DON'T WANT HIM IN! METROID SUCKS!!! HE'S NOT UN-PURPLE!!!

Oh, and BTW, Kraid is cooler

chaos_Leader

Smash Lord
What I see:

I've seen good things on this thread too, I don't want to see it closed like the last one. Keep the ^above^, like all things, in moderation. else the moderators do their thing.

Ridley for brawl (with as little Spam as possible)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom