• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Meta-Ridley sucks, Ridley win, say no to sucky darth vader dragons.

Wait.... Darth Vader Dragon!? Dududuuuuuuuuuuun.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
gypsy, you have to send me more info. i have no idea what's going on. and by the way, foxxehroxxeh was ridleyrocks. he asked to get in and i let him, so he's not suspended anymore
+3 members today. That's all. We're done for a good while, unless Jesterbox or Vali want to join.

Also, I didn't know about foxxehroxxeh. I gave him a day to identify himself before I banned him, and he didn't respond.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
+3 members today. That's all. We're done for a good while, unless Jesterbox or Vali want to join.

Also, I didn't know about foxxehroxxeh. I gave him a day to identify himself before I banned him, and he didn't respond.
alright, i need the name of the three members, and i know paramoreriot is one of them

also, it's because he wasn't on during that period. he's an official member, so please don't ban unless we both know about it

shanus

Smash Hero
Just beat MP3 today... wow amazing

P.S. WTB ridley + dark samus

Hell, I wouldnt mind if they used some of the music selection from MP3, its fantastic

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
i have to boot this back up, cause things have changed and i need everyone to know the rules.

i already know paramoreriot is a member of our boards. angelo_wesker and axe, have you been given the official website for our club? PM me your response and i'll give it to you.

Official Rules

1. Be an avid Ridley supporter. This includes either posting at least 100 times in the Ridley thread, post artwork, flame non-believers, debate, etc.

2. Stay a Ridley supporter no matter what.

3. Have somewhere on your profile, whether it's a sig or your location, an official notice that you are in the club

4. If you want to join, PM either myself or Gypsy a WELL THOUGHT OUT REASON why you want to join. If you are accepted, we will give you the necessary information

there will be a lot more communication between me and gypsy now so we won't have any problems in the future

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
i have to boot this back up, cause things have changed and i need everyone to know the rules.

i already know paramoreriot is a member of our boards. angelo_wesker and axe, have you been given the official website for our club? PM me your response and i'll give it to you.

rules
That quiz I had included all of that. :)

Shuma

Smash Hero
**** Ridley. my sig is way better than pansy Ridley:

NINTENDO!!! AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom