• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

etrain911

Smash Apprentice
you gotta pm me that quiz man I have a flippin addiction to ridley after that sweet boss battle he was bad @$$ even when he was plumetting towards his doom.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
It's mostly about Ridley and his history and stuff. Just to make sure you guys aren't noobs ;)

Also, there's just a bit more to do in the case that anyone passes. Basic info and such.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
I'm sending it now. The test is fairly easy. Just requires basic Metroid knowledge. Also, it isn't the only thing needed to pass, it's just a way to filter out the noobs.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Faceless Warriors, Badass Space Animals, Intergalactic Devourers and Magic Soldiers along with an Amazing Reploid... blow?

Madman, this is Blasphemy this is MAdness!!.

Shadowplusle

Smash Journeyman
Man that test for ridley club was hard, i gave up. yeah feel free to call me a noob from now on, but still Ridley owns to the maximum! To bad i can't get in. i'll try hen im a little more educated in the ways of Ridley.

RIDLEY FOR BRAWL!!!!
JIGGLYPUFF FOR BRAWL!!!!!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
...Send me it Gypsy.

And whats all this ranking business i keep hearing about?

*sips mother beer*

But i should be somewhere in the top five right? (Whatever happened to Grim seems so angry these days)

*Bites radioactive spam burger*

axemangx

Smash Champion
Tazmily Village, Currently Maining: Lucas and Didd
Onyx, Gypsy PMed a R.I.D.L.E.Y quiz to everyone, so you could get in.

I got in, Gypsy forgave me, we're good to go.

I'm official Mindcrusher. Oh yeah!

Onyx, since you've been with the club since it started, your probally still in it.

Also, I still think we need a thing on SmashWiki for Ridley club.

We can put the rankings, logos, etc.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
1 We already do.
2 i was one of the 1st also
3 I hope you arnt just letting all these noobs in right?

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
We're going to have a ranking system that goes by generations. 1st generation members are the most important, and have the most privileges, and from there it goes on to the most recent members.

And I only let Pete in because he really, really wanted to be, and he actually survived my massive flaming that spanned four weeks. On top of that, he even became a Ridley supporter. He's walking on glass right now, yes, so no worries about the whole noob thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom