• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Wait so do you support Ridley, or you just don't care?

RIDLEY FOR BRAWL!
Caael is one of the biggest Ridley supporters on this site, and has been one since the beginning of the first Ridley thread.

he said that ridley is "god", so I'm thinking he supports him.

by the way, whats this "Club R.I.D.L.E.Y" I've heard so much about?
It's only for teh badass Ridley supporters. Basically, if you're a rabid Ridley fanboy, and are willing to help the small Ridley community, you can be considered and maybe accepted and what not. Think of it as a back room for the Ridley supporters.

And the fact that you've been hearing much about it tells me that we are starting to become known around the boards. Awesome. ;)

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
Caael is one of the biggest Ridley supporters on this site, and has been one since the beginning of the first Ridley thread.
My bad, its just the way he worded his last post that got me wondering.

It's only for teh badass Ridley supporters. Basically, if you're a rabid Ridley fanboy, and are willing to help the small Ridley community, you can be considered and maybe accepted and what not. Think of it as a back room for the Ridley supporters.

And the fact that you've been hearing much about it tells me that we are starting to become known around the boards. Awesome. ;)
Hey, so can I join R.I.D.L.E.Y.?
I'm a huge fan and defended Ridley on these boards and on the *gulp* GameFaqs boards.
I also made a funny pic of Ridley eating a haters profile.
Hehe

etrain911

Smash Apprentice
warning: this is a noobish rant on why I want to be in club R.I.D.L.E.Y.

I love ridley and have loved him ever since I beat him in metroid prime 3 it prompted a wikipedia search on him and then I rented a couple metroid game for a little more ridley goodness so even if I'm not invited I'm still gonna support my favorite flying fighter.

can't say I didn't warn ya.

Shadowplusle

Smash Journeyman
i just hope they put Ridley in first before we say that were going to choose him as our main character. But i would love to be in th e R.I.D.L.E.Y club. that would be amazing.

axemangx

Smash Champion
Tazmily Village, Currently Maining: Lucas and Didd
ok, ridley's is too big, a dragon, purple, and he's uber lame........if your going to have ridley might as well have kraid
I completely dispise this guy on the thread. He spams on every topic, and speaks all this crap.

He made this retarted joke thread, and dissed Geno.

I dispise him with the fury of a thousand suns. Kinda reminds me of Gypsy's hate.

Ah well. He is basicly the only one that does this aswell as Brawlerpro, so.. yeah.

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
I completely dispise this guy on the thread. He spams on every topic, and speaks all this crap.

He made this retarted joke thread, and dissed Geno.

I dispise him with the fury of a thousand suns. Kinda reminds me of Gypsy's hate.

Ah well. He is basicly the only one that does this aswell as Brawlerpro, so.. yeah.
That's why I made this picture for him:

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
stop changing your avatar riot it's hard to recongnoze you without the asian thing that used to be your avatar also I'm not saying your asain the avatar looked asian.

etrain911

Smash Apprentice
Ridley, is he mechanical only in prime one, or is he always mechanical
spoiler alert:
He's mechanical in prime 3 and later becomes omega ridley and he's not in prime 2 or hunters.

p.s. ridley's gonna plasma beam your eyes off if you even look at him funny.

Nelo_Angelo_Wesker

Smash Cadet
Well I faced Ridley for the first time in Metroid Prime 3 last night and it was probably one of the funnest boss battles ever. I cannot wait to face Omega Ridley later in the game, I'm so excited! Hail Lord Ridley and punish Sakurai if he chooses to make Ridley anything but playable!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom