• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Hey hey hey remember make the request in the main thread for this over at R.I.D.L.E.Y. its much easier for me to find and i wont miss anyone.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Don't you ever. EVER. Talk about Han Solo in a way that mocks his awesomeness.

The man is an effin pimp.

When his girl is about to see him become nothing more than a frozen man, she looks at him goes, "I love you..."

And like a pimp, Han says,

"... I know..."

And then BAM!! He becomes a coffee table.

Let me ask you this...

Can YOU make the Kessel run in less than 12 parsecs?
HEY BUDDY! I've got first amendment rights so I can say Han Solo is "The Prick of all Pricks" if I want and there's not a **** thing you can do about it!:mad:

And to that question, who cares? He's a loser!

Did you play by chance that Star Wars game called "The Empire Strikes Back" for the Nintendo 64? You could only play has Han Solo and your only weapon was that stupid lame@$$ stun blaster while the enemy had all of these kinds of firearms! I wanted to play as a Jedi, not some pansy!

DARK SAMUS AND RIDLEY 4 BRAWL! Oh they'll be confirmed next week for sure!

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
HEY BUDDY! I've got first amendment rights so I can say Han Solo is "The Prick of all Pricks" if I want and there's not a **** thing you can do about it!:mad:

And to that question, who cares? He's a loser!

Did you play by chance that Star Wars game called "The Empire Strikes Back" for the Nintendo 64? You could only play has Han Solo and your only weapon was that stupid lame@$$ stun blaster while the enemy had all of these kinds of firearms! I wanted to play as a Jedi, not some pansy!

DARK SAMUS AND RIDLEY 4 BRAWL! Oh they'll be confirmed next week for sure!
I WAS joking around. >_>

There wasn't a game called Empire Strikes Back on the 64. There was a game called Shadows of the Empire on the 64, which I loved, and you played as Dash Rendar. I don't know what game you're talking about.

Your opinion is your own. I'm not gonna argue.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
I WAS joking around. >_>

There wasn't a game called Empire Strikes Back on the 64. There was a game called Shadows of the Empire on the 64, which I loved, and you played as Dash Rendar. I don't know what game you're talking about.

Your opinion is your own. I'm not gonna argue.
Eh heh, ok ok, next time bro just say in quotations or something that you were indeed "just joking with you." Sheesh, I can't tell when people are joking on these forums or when they're actually serious.

Ohhh ohhhhhh! That's the game! Dash Rendar is the biggest piece of crap ever to walk into the Star Wars Universe! Forgive me Mr. Solo, I meant nothing by it.

Sorry ODIN, this time, I was wrong.:(

DS AND RIDLEY 4 BRAWL!

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Eh heh, ok ok, next time bro just say in quotations or something that you were indeed "just joking with you." Sheesh, I can't tell when people are joking on these forums or when they're actually serious.

Ohhh ohhhhhh! That's the game! Dash Rendar is the biggest piece of crap ever to walk into the Star Wars Universe! Forgive me Mr. Solo, I meant nothing by it.

Sorry ODIN, this time, I was wrong.:(

DS AND RIDLEY 4 BRAWL!
Dash pales in comparision to Han Solo. I enjoyed the book, "Shadows of the Empire" almost more than the game, but I thought Dash was alright. His ship was cool. Oh well.

Ridley for brawl.

Shuma

Smash Hero

Ridley will acompany alll my posts on this threads, 'cause he's awesome.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
So what... you like... didn't know Ridley was on the Game?

ROFL.
I second that! Lolz! How did you NOT no Ridley, the superbeast of all superbeasts, was not going to be on the game? Didn't you see the commercial atleast or have some kind of Game Informer subscription?

Legolastom

Smash Hero
O Noes no new members!... *cough* YES!!! *cough*

Just finished reading every single comic in the archive from a sprite comics series thats been going from 2002... i get alot of my space frigate R.I.D.L.E.Y. ideas from there.

(Anyone here read Tales of Zebeth?)

And on that note:
Great sig by the way and here is the next room...

He he the storage room for the booze! bet you didn't see that coming, I also decided to add it to the bar to add to the effect.

O yhea and hope you like how i made you axe i decided to colour the Metroid into a Mewtwo style as well to make it look miles better.

*cough* AlcoholicMetroid/MewtwoHybrid *cough*
BYTHEWAY Shuma don't post that picture every page i hate (Worthless) screen stretch.

Ridley for brawl... Isaac for brawl (Completed golden sun last night : ) now i just gotta find golden sun 2...)

Darkurai

Smash Master
So what... you like... didn't know Ridley was on the Game?

ROFL.
No, see, observe the background.
Note that it looks like the inside of a Leviathan Seed, when the battle with Ridley early in the game clearly takes place in the Generator Shaft on Norion.
Defeating Ridley implies his death, thus by showing that picture, you've spoiled the game and told me Ridley, in fact, did NOT die.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
O Noes no new members!... *cough* YES!!! *cough*

Just finished reading every single comic in the archive from a sprite comics series thats been going from 2002... i get alot of my space frigate R.I.D.L.E.Y. ideas from there.

(Anyone here read Tales of Zebeth?)

And on that note:
Great sig by the way and here is the next room...

He he the storage room for the booze! bet you didn't see that coming, I also decided to add it to the bar to add to the effect.

O yhea and hope you like how i made you axe i decided to colour the Metroid into a Mewtwo style as well to make it look miles better.

*cough* AlcoholicMetroid/MewtwoHybrid *cough*
BYTHEWAY Shuma don't post that picture every page i hate (Worthless) screen stretch.

Ridley for brawl... Isaac for brawl (Completed golden sun last night : ) now i just gotta find golden sun 2...)
*Cough*AtTheBottomOfTheLastFrigginPage*Cough*

And ere i dont read the authors names... (Kabutroid is the "Tales of zebeth one")

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
No, see, observe the background.
Note that it looks like the inside of a Leviathan Seed, when the battle with Ridley early in the game clearly takes place in the Generator Shaft on Norion.
Defeating Ridley implies his death, thus by showing that picture, you've spoiled the game and told me Ridley, in fact, did NOT die.
Ridley's comeback and rose from the dead more times than I can count on lots of Metroid titles. That's why he's a supabeast! But yeah bro I know where you're going with this, he comes back in the game twice.

I kid you not, the Prime series has come to a close, but Ridley will return on the next series of Metroid!

RIDLEY FOR BRAWL!

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
You should shut the **** up before I hunt you down and rip your ****ing mouth off.
*glares at Darkurai* That would be a bad idea, because I'm in league with the Yakuza, but if you wanna die that badly.....

Who's better? Meta Ridley, or the Ridley on Corruption?

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Neither 8-bit Ridley FTW!!
Thats surprisingly fun...

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Wow kool the end of my post there is actually... OUT of my post!

Er... anyways Ridley for brawl and maybe the alter tomorrow (Still waiting for Gypsy to finish a few banners...)

Shuma

Smash Hero
@Darkurai:

Sorry i didn't meant to spoil to you that you fight OMG Ridley on planet Phaze at the end of the game before fighting Dark Samus and Aurora unit 113 who's the last boss.

Oops, should have used Spoiler tags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom