• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
*Sips mother beer*

So thanks for stating the obvious axe!

And i should put your two little er... R.I.D.L.E.Y. things on the 1st post right Gypsy?

Legolastom

Smash Hero
I don't know why you posted that here because you still haven't finished the **** banners!!

Wow looks like we are getting close to 200 pages... how long did it take the other character threads to get there?

Darkurai

Smash Master
@Darkurai:

Sorry i didn't meant to spoil to you that you fight OMG Ridley on planet Phaze at the end of the game before fighting Dark Samus and Aurora unit 113 who's the last boss.

Oops, should have used Spoiler tags.
**** YOU, *******

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
ALRIGHT!! I'm an honorary Club Ridley member!! Wahooooo! To think, I passed by one question! Whew, talk about cutting it close!

DS AND RIDLEY 4 BRAWL!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Well Shuma you have seen your sprite for space frigate R.I.D.L.E.Y.? You are a bad *** half robot half Knight killing machine.

(Check the thread to see what i mean).

Shuma for brawl!

Vali

Smash Ace
The speed at which this and the old thread grew just shows how much we spam.
Fixed.
For great justice.

Oh and earlier this evening my friend defeated Meta-Ridley for the first time. He got a bit too charge-happy towards the end :/ however he's surprisingly agile on the ground. Especially when he's angry.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Why not get a better front an improve on its colour? that would make it better.

(And Shuma your sprite sheet has been updates!)

Legolastom

Smash Hero
*Gets the new minions Members to clean it up*

Yes members... we shall call them that [.]/_\[.]

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Dizzy does seem to be making "UBER L33T" sigs lately...

Anyway back on topic er... yhea your space pirate is done Gypsy (Check the thread).

*Sips mother beer*

SiD

Smash Master
Say they put in one of the hunters (after Ridley, of course) from Metroid prime Hunters, which one would you guys want?

Legolastom

Smash Hero
I would want the one called "Go to the hunters thread" mainly because "This is the Ridley thread"... you catch my drift? (Wow i just realized how wrong that sounds).

But *looks round* id say Weavel (Or whatever his name is).

But yhea colbusman is next...

Shuma

Smash Hero
He has done this too many times, even if he unlocks it, it doesn't mean he didn't lock it in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom