• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
ODIN is very VERY busy at the moment its best not to disturb him and by the way Phantom no No and NO!!.

And i er don't actually know how to turn it back on sorry *shrugs*

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
hey it's gypsy's decision if he wants to quit. i don't really care. he did too much bull s*** on the boards anyway. but he should at least settle

oh, and did somone give egruntz our site? cause i didn't make him a member

ridley for brawl

Legolastom

Smash Hero
When did i give him the site? did i give it to him like in the 1st few threads? because that was like 2 weeks ago.

(Look how many views we have o_O)

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Gypsy said:
Who said I wanted a staff? I should have a bazooka that shoots heatseeking flaming chainsaws that grapple on to you and explode on impact and then create a force field to keep all the pieces from making a mess and then dispatch robot maids to clean it up.
axemangx said:
Gypsy, stop whoaring about what you cant get.
axemangx said:
Gypsy, like I said before, you try doing it.

Farca

Smash Cadet
Well I don't think that you proved that he can't be an assist trophy. He could easily be one, he is a pretty well known character and he would be an awesome assist trophy. Don't get me wrong, I would love for Ridley to be a character, just saying he has just as good a chance of being an assist.

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
Well I don't think that you proved that he can't be an assist trophy. He could easily be one, he is a pretty well known character and he would be an awesome assist trophy. Don't get me wrong, I would love for Ridley to be a character, just saying he has just as good a chance of being an assist.
Simple answer
Trophys= Small in stature
Ridley= TOO BIG
Ridley=/= Trophy

Stryks

Smash Hero
Ridley ****ing sucks. He's an ugly son of a *****. I hope he doesnt make it in the game at all. Character, Boss, or Trophy. Or Assist Trophy
Volrec i have lost a large respect for you, size is not a factor for a character that has multiple sizes, hell in mp3 he has 2 VERY diferent sizes, one being no taller than samus, but with huge wings, with the size of the melee intro he would be a perfect contender...

and how exactly does he suck anyway?

Shuma

Smash Hero
join date+post count+ridley hate=joke.

I hope.

@Lego:

Phazon is tasty of course i never expected that it would grant me the power to shoop da whoop.

@Stryks:

We're all keeping it. :p

Legolastom

Smash Hero
O no insulting my image skills... hitting it where it hurts!

(That was sarcasm by the way i didn't expect YOU to get it).

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
huh, i thought i'd at least be gunning him down, cause, and no offense to you gypsy, i got rid of his admin powers

ridley for brawl
How am I not supposed to take offense to that? Besides, I'm currently in the process of making my own guy pwning every last one of you. I just finished the one with Shuma, and since you just said that, I'll do you next. Then Stryks.

Also, you should lose your admin powers for changing your name. That's abusing your powers right there. Also, I'm surprised at your stupidity colb. Moderators on a site with 30 members? Are you kidding me? I am also surprised at my punishment for "abusing" powers. Why have I been banned? And now I'm just a regular member? WTF? You guys have screwed me over far too many times. You probably don't realize, but you all have done more to me than I have ever done to any of you. I was just kidding and messing around. You people take this stuff waaay to seriously sometimes. For example, Legolastom edited the SmashWiki page and wrote vulgar/derogatory things about me after I temporarily banned him and Shuma for instigating flame wars with me in both this thread and RIDLEY. I was actually keeping the site better by doing that, but you guys yet again didn't see my real intentions, and instead cried power abuse. And without even letting me argue my case. I would be delighted to stay a member of RIDLEY and this thread, but you all have to lighten up (it's a hangout not SWF 2, let people goof off every now and then) and you definitely have to stop being pricks to me for no real reason. Apparently, everyone hates me, but for no real reason at all. I don't like Zelda or Prime. I am a practical joker every now and then too. But is that enough faults to overshadow all the good things I do? I don't think so. Shuma instigates flame wars and spams this thread to hell and back, and doesn't really do that much in return, but do you guys all hate him? No. I'm just honestly confused as to why everyone is so pissed off at me right now. I want my admin powers back, I want to get back to contributing to this Ridley community thing, and I want everyone to just chillax. Please. If not, then I am done. No more. The mods here have screwed me over a good bit lately, and I don't need my friends here doing the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom