• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Volrec WTF man? u were always in the cool guy list in my book, no ur just being very ****ing negative and insulting seriously If I didnt know better I would think ur gypsy (yes gypsy u have turned to the dark side urself admit it)...

and just because I hate cena and ur pointless posts:

Legolastom

Smash Hero
I think everty (WTF is "everty") image macro you have was found on ****ing google, or made in MSPAINt for about a minute.

Oh, and you put in that sarcasm part because you were thinking "my joke sucked, i need more"
Yhea seriously i haven't used 1 on you WTH are you talking about? and the ones i do i make my self but seriously if you haven't gotten it from my previous post I DON'T CARE TBH.

Now can you please scoot off so i can have a discussion with Gypsy.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
I think everty image macro you have was found on ****ing google, or made in MSPAINt for about a minute.

Oh, and you put in that sarcasm part because you were thinking "my joke sucked, i need more"(Where is the full stop? : O)
O yhea the stuff I use are called abbreviations u know? Things that you use to shorten commonly used phrases.

And thats just pathetic that you put the number "1" in bold.

Now seriously piss off, leave, why are you still here anyway? PLEASE tell me.

(And why is Gypsy banned anyway? You where only supposed to take away the admin powers)

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Don't worry Gypsy I still love you *runs to hug Gypsy*

Note: Now would be a great time to start running... far.

Shuma

Smash Hero
I rofl at everyone ignoring Gypsy's Wall of text.

Aniway Gypsy, Colbus didn't abuse his powers he changed HIS own name, he's not harming anyone else, if i had asked him to change my name that wouldn't be a buse of power, however changin someone's else name just for "fun" it's abuse of Power.

Also, why no one hates me? I don't flme every single being that dissagrees with me. unlike you. Grow up Gypsy.

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
You're, ***got.

Lol paramore. did you actually look in my profile just to look for insult material? ****ing pathetic. that proves desperation.

listen to a better ****ing band, too.
Okay, you may have gotten away with insulting Ridley, BUT YOU WILL NOT GET AWAY AFTER INSULTING PARAMORE!

And who the hell insults themself on their own profile.
Or is that your own idiotic way of coming out of the closet.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
I rofl at everyone ignoring Gypsy's Wall of text.

Aniway Gypsy, Colbus didn't abuse his powers he changed HIS own name, he's not harming anyone else, if i had asked him to change my name that wouldn't be a buse of power, however changin someone's else name just for "fun" it's abuse of Power.

Also, why no one hates me? I don't flme every single being that dissagrees with me. unlike you. Grow up Gypsy.
That was sarcasm. See, you're only proving my point that you guys are too serious. You and colb can never ever tell when I'm joking. Both of you flame me when I'm just messing around. And since when do I flame? I admit that I went on a flaming spree when I was upset about the thread being closed, but I don't remember doing that to anyone else (unless they were a Ridley hater of course ;)). Honestly though, what's with the sudden hate on me when I haven't even changed a bit? I must have really made some people mad some how to keep getting call names every other post.

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
That was sarcasm. See, you're only proving my point that you guys are too serious. You and colb can never ever tell when I'm joking. Both of you flame me when I'm just messing around. And since when do I flame? I admit that I went on a flaming spree when I was upset about the thread being closed, but I don't remember doing that to anyone else (unless they were a Ridley hater of course ;)). Honestly though, what's with the sudden hate on me when I haven't even changed a bit? I must have really made some people mad some how to keep getting call names every other post.
Maybe you didn't notice this, but the whole point of sarcasm is the tone in someones VOICE.

Its practically impossible to tell sarcasm from text.

Just a little lesson.

Shuma

Smash Hero
I rofl at you Gypsy seriously, each time you post a serious post is Sarcams or a joke.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Oh when will it all end. I love that ultimate combo picture though, every time its used (Only once or twice a week) its golden.

DO NOT WANT SPAM!

Has someone drawn one of Ridley doing that action?

-Onyx

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
Oh when will it all end. I love that ultimate combo picture though, every time its used (Only once or twice a week) its golden.

DO NOT WANT SPAM!

Has someone drawn one of Ridley doing that action?

-Onyx
Ridley never facepalms himself.
He facepalms other people, also, as some call it, a b**** slap.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Ooook.

*Incoming noob*
Blah blah blah (Something about Ridley not being in Brawl)
*Ridley looks around and the closest person to him is Paramore*
*Ridley facepalms him into oblivion*
Like that?

-Onyx

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
No, what about Andross? He is probably about the size of Ridley, and he is an assist trophy. Besides if he is too big for an assist, he is too big as a character.
This post fails for not only misunderstanding the point of what it was replying to, but for also likening Ridley's size to that of Andross.

Andross being an AT, especially the classic Andross, does not affect Ridley's chances at all. Do you really think a giant head, whose only known attack is spitting out... squares, could really be playable? Do you really think Sakurai would disregard Ridley's immense popularity and potential as a character just to have him as an item hopping around the stage breathing fireballs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom