• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Ok... since when does Samus fly like Superman withouth Somersaulting for ever?

etc etc etc, you should know, Dark Samus would never be an Alt. Costume.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
I cant think of a better (Third) representative than DS (Apart from Kraid of course) but... why not put in a Kung foo pirate? i mean as much as i like Dark samus a Kung foo pirate would just be AWESOME!

Caael

Smash Lord
Dark Samus isn't a clone of Samus, she's just too similar. It's like Doctor Mario and Mario, to an extent. What's the point in spending ages giving Brawl another Samus, when they can cut their losses and just make her a costume?

Oh, and Ridley for Brawl and whatnot.

Shuma

Smash Hero
If i see D.S in the game, but as something that isn't a PC.... i'm going to kill Sakurai, if he's not in, then i don't care, but if he is in in AT or SE boss form....

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Issac or DS?

Id rather Issac (But id rather BK over anyone apart from the Riddle of course).

Shuma

Smash Hero
My list of candidates is already on my sig, and in that Order, Wolf 1st, Ridley 2nd, Black Knight 3rd, D.S 4th and Megaman 5th.

With Issac and Sturm(I know he whont be in... snif) in my Wish list.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Dark Samus is more important than any other character on the metroid franchise besides Samus and Ridley.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
LMAO You lot think that Ridley or mother brain are the leader of the space pirates XD...

We all know the true king of the space pirates...

KUNG FU PIRATE!!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Sorry no Castlevania i doubt Nintendo would give one third party two characters the three most deserving would be

1. Sonic
2. Mega Man
3. Simon belmont

But now that we have Snake and only two spaces left...

But seriously Bomber man is a load of **** i don't even know why people want him.

Anyways do you think Ridley will have his tail attack as his Dair?

Shuma

Smash Hero
@Gypsy:

Sakurai sayd he wouldn't add characters just 'cause Japan likes them or doesn't. So yeah. That Argument is irrelevant.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Ridley's confirmation is equivalent to a week's worth of updates. So, when he gets confirmed, just don't go to Smash Dojo for the rest of the week!

RIDLEY 4 BRAWL!

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
But seriously Bomber man is a load of **** i don't even know why people want him.

Anyways do you think Ridley will have his tail attack as his Dair?
Disappointing to hear people arguing against a characters inclusion by simply stating they are a 'load of ****'. I'm sure if someone said that about Ridley this thread would explode in anger. I support both Bomberman and Ridley and think both would make excellent additions.

on a side note tail attack ftw

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
No the update AFTER the Ridley update.

And yes Ridley FS and Ridley would set me for two weeks. Unless of course his special moves....
Oh so sorry bro, I'm just overlooked what you said. My bad!:)

More likely than not I'd look at the pictures a billion times over. So yeah, after revealing Ridley's FS, I.....probably wouldn't go to the Dojo for a while. Instead I'd be making signatures for Ridley's new Brawl look for Club R.I.D.L.E.Y !

Wreked

Smash Lord
Oh so sorry bro, I'm just overlooked what you said. My bad!:)

More likely than not I'd look at the pictures a billion times over. So yeah, after revealing Ridley's FS, I.....probably wouldn't go to the Dojo for a while. Instead I'd be making signatures for Ridley's new Brawl look for Club R.I.D.L.E.Y !
It's ok don't worry about it.

And after Falcon and Ridley are confirmed i'll need someone to make a sig about them. Have the both facing each other or something.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Oh, we're doing wish lists?

1. Krystal
2. Ridley
3. Don't Care
4. Don't Care
5. Don't Care
Seriously, I only really want those two. The rest I knew Sakurai will do what ever he sees best.

-Onyx

Wreked

Smash Lord
I can do that, Wreked, I could do with some PS experience.
Need intelligence.... I just made a trip to wiichat.com where I used to post. Thought i'd make a new account, check it out. This one guy made a Mii thread, they flamed the poor guy so much. Now I know how lucky I am to be on smashboards where people auctually make sense. Sorry got off topic just felt like saying that.

On topic: Really could you make one using non Brawl artwork. Just for a temporary one. Then once Falcon and Ridley are confirmed you could make a new one? If so, thank you so much.

axemangx

Smash Champion
Tazmily Village, Currently Maining: Lucas and Didd
Gypsy Lee moveset

D-Special: Fit. Gypsy throws a fit masively slamming his fists into the ground around his opponents.
S-Special: Flamethrower. The opponent says something bad about Ridley. Gypsy flames the opponent for massive damage.
U-Special: Over 9000. Gypsy jumps into the air, and screams, OVER 9000! And the field around him (just a bit) does dmg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom