• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Rawr, I hate it when the Facepalm Montage is posted.
Makes my eyes hurt.

Huuuuurt.

Ridley for Brawl. (I really wanna start that RPG on the forums, getting bored)
Well hopefully this will ease your pain and boredom:

Ridley for Brawl (Hey Gypsy you there?).

Shuma

Smash Hero
I wanna **** Onyx's sprite. :p

Aniway Gypsy seriously has his definition of hate very messed up.

What have i done? Dissagree with you, so that must mean i hate you.

What has Colbus done? Punish you for abusing your power, that means he hates you.

What has Stryks done? Also dissagree with you, oh my he also must hate you.

By your definition of hate, your mother must hate you a lot.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion

What has Colbus done? Punish you for abusing your power, that means he hates you.

Whats hidden beneath those stars? What do you want to do my sprite huh? Drink it? (Lame joke)

Nice flame btw, premium cut grade A.

It would be cool if Ridley got an intro video :D

-Onyx

Caael

Smash Lord
Saweet upate!

Just imagine Ridley's opening music.

Ridley gets a code red on the frigate, pirates are rushing around everywhere. Ridley roars, and finds his custom ship, and shoots down to earth.

Just think of the awesome opening videos there could be.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion

When everyone is making fun of you, and calling you names for no reason, then I assume they are made at me and/or hate me. You guys have yet to tell me why you're mad at me. And you don't have to be such a prick Shuma. This is exactly what I am talking about. Why is everyone so angry at me right now?

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
When everyone is making fun of you, and calling you names for no reason, then I assume they are made at me and/or hate me. You guys have yet to tell me why you're mad at me. And you don't have to be such a prick Shuma. This is exactly what I am talking about. Why is everyone so angry at me right now?
you want to know why those things happened? i was actually a bit reluctant to get rid of your powers, but if our members are constantly complaining about what you were doing, i had to step in and do something. i don't hate you at all gypsy. in fact, i want very much for you to be an admin again. however, i can't just let you back in. i need to make nothing like that happens again.

and you are only banned until today. i revoked your posting priveleges because you were double and triple posting in the frigate artwork thread. be an example if you want to be an admin, and settle down

ridley for brawl

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Im back guys and i half expected Ridley to be flying in those clouds trying to kill Pit XD And all i have to says on the current matter at hand is... "Hot potatoes"

And seeing as Grim doesn't come on R.I.D.L.E.Y. or even this thread i don't think he really cares out SFR (Already done ODIN's BTW)

Shuma

Smash Hero
*Wakes up sooner than expected*

*Shoop da whoop*

When have i ever made fun of you? you lie!. I've never called you "names", unless of course you deserved it. I don't hate you, i like you in a non-homosexual way :p. I'm not mad at you either, but you deserved a punishmet after all that you did in that forum. I'm not being a prick, you're insane face it, the elf told me. No you're writing, not talking. I'm not.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
that boss was a total pansy. at least the other two made my hands cramp up and my arm's were sore from pressing the buttons. all i did was use a charge beam and i practically won

ridley for brawl

Shuma

Smash Hero
That doesn't change the fact that D.S looks insanely cool in that battle.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
I stand my comment "Hot potatoes"

And if any hunter (Which i doubt) would get in i would say it would be Sylux.

RIDLEY FOR BRAWL!

ness4life

Smash Journeyman
In the apartment next to Sakurai. Friday is Pizza
Ok, My reason for Ridley being in Brawl is simply that Metroid is the only main Nintendo franchise (FZero doesn't count) with only 1 freakin' playable smasher!

Sakurai gave Starfox, Kirby, and Fire Emblem multiple players before the god that is Metroid!

He has started to see the error of his ways, and gave us Zero Suit Samus.

He has started down the road to enlightenment, but is only part of the way.

Sakurai, redeem yourself in our eyes, and please give us Ridley.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
LMAO l33t Marth lives in a brothel... hope he doesn't work there *cough* anyways.

The only reason Sakurai wouldn't put Ridley in brawl was if Ridley always killed him in the Metroid games or something...

O ****!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom