• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

axemangx

Smash Champion
Tazmily Village, Currently Maining: Lucas and Didd
Neds moar Ridley.....

TYPE RIDLEY AGAIN.

RIDLEY RIDLEY RIDLEY RIDLEY RIDLEY RIDLEY RIDLEY RIDLEY RIDLEY RIDLEY RIDLEY RIDLEY RIDLEY RIDLEY RIDLEY RIDLEY RIDLEY RIDLEY RIDLEY RIDLEY RIDLEY RIDLEY RIDLEY RIDLEY RIDLEY RIDLEY RIDLEY RIDLEY RIDLEY RIDLEY RIDLEY RIDLEY RIDLEY RIDLEY RIDLEY RIDLEY RIDLEY RIDLEY RIDLEY RIDLEY RIDLEY RIDLEY RIDLEY RIDLEY RIDLEY RIDLEY RIDLEY RIDLEY RIDLEY RIDLEY RIDLEY RIDLEY RIDLEY RIDLEY RIDLEY RIDLEY RIDLEY RIDLEY RIDLEY RIDLEY RIDLEY RIDLEY RIDLEY RIDLEY RIDLEY RIDLEY RIDLEY RIDLEY RIDLEY RIDLEY RIDLEY RIDLEY RIDLEY RIDLEY RIDLEY RIDLEY RIDLEY RIDLEY

Moar!

Ridley for Brawl.

Vali

Smash Ace
*Psst* I heard the Ridley burgers use low-grade spam.

Alright, that's the last of the spam comments I'll make here :p. In other news, Ridley for Brawl.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
*Shoots axe with anti spam gun* Krikey its a big one ere!

So you guys think Ridley will be revealed before the game comes out?

rideonshootingstarxx

Smash Cadet
Yeah this week's updates have been somewhat... meh-ish.
But I figure we'll see a new or returning character soon, we're about due for one (I hope).

Hopfully Ridley!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Welcome to the boards.

And i presume the GF uses credits i mean... what sci-fi galactic race doesn't!?

That Mc.Ridley burger will be 14 galactic credits please "This is Madness!!" "THIS IS MCRIDLEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
I ate at Burger Ki... I mean the BK Lounge earlier.

Ridley for brawl, he's cooler than Rob!(go to newground.com and search 'unforgotten realms' to view Rob, the coolest flash character EVER. Seriously, not an understatement. It's the best flash ever. Seriously, go watch it. I'm not joking, it will be one of the highlights of your life. Just go watch it)

LemonManX

Smash Lord
I guess some people just have too much time on their hands.

A shame the haters can't see just how awesome Ridley truly is. And are instead in denial.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I like Ridley, but he may be a bit too big for gameplay. A boss or an AT instead?
* Smooth Criminal hands SmashBot a flame retardant jacket. Yes, he is quite cognizant of the fact that SmashBot could very well be some kind of mechanical construct. As a general rule of thumb, metal isn't combustible. When exposed to a moderate flame, metal just...heats up and blackens. There shouldn't be a need for such a thing, as this robo-hardcase Ridley hata could shrug off regular flames like a duck that sheds water.

So why does Smooth hand him one of these things then?

Because Ridley doesn't breathe fire. He breathes plasma. That **** burns much hotter than fire. In the face of plasma, even boulders combust and melt. That's right----rocks, probably the most non-combustible material EVER. Metal is no different in this respect.

And so it is with the members of club R.I.D.L.E.Y. Like their vaunted leader, Club R.I.D.L.E.Y.'s comments are just as searing and as ultra-hot as the plasma that Ridley himself spews. Needless to say, this is a gesture meant to be a throwback to that old Cold War acronym, one that was used in bomb drills in the event that some irate nation attacked us: B.O.A.K.Y.A.G (Bend over and kiss your *** goodbye).

Prepare to be incinerated. Not flamed, but incinerated.*

Never...I repeat NEVER...come into this thread with the size argument. Lol.

Ridley for frickin' Brawl.

Smooth Criminal

Caael

Smash Lord
I like Ridley, but he may be a bit too big for gameplay. A boss or an AT instead?
Have you not even looked at the front page?

Oh, and good news guys, i've just realised that they've managed to give Charizard a dragony tail, and i'm assuming it has a hitbox, so there's more Ridley proof.

And do you have on the front page that Ridley was intended for Melee, but they couldn't because of his tail? That's probably the most important point for the entire Ridley for Brawl, and with that charizard information, well, they just need to confirm him now.

LemonManX

Smash Lord
Apparently he had his eyes covered when he opened the thread. lulz.

EDIT: He was going to be in SSBM but was left out because of the tail? May I ask where you read that because that would pretty much prove that he will be in Brawl due to the Charizard tail example as you provided.

Ridley forever!

Reyairia

Smash Champion
I don't understand why people go out of their way to hate a character. I think Ridley would be an awesome addition, and a completely unique character.
You're telling me? I'm hanging out in the Tingle thread and all I see is trolls, flames, blind hate, and PRATTs.
At least everyone more or less supports Ridley in Brawl. P:

By the way, I'm surprised that it would be because of his tail Ridley didn't make it in Melee, I would have guessed that his wings would have been a bigger issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom