• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Gigantic MP3 Spoilers, including Endings:

SPOILER START:

First than all, Omega Ridley Is no longer "Meta" he has been completly rejuvenated by Phazon or some weird **** like that. You Blast him to little bits like always.

Dark Samus at the start of the game beats you and the Hunters in one hit, awesome eh? Also corrupts you all and send you to a 7 week Coma.

The Hunters attack Samus, when Dark Samus possess them.

You get to fight on the Pirate Homeworld, oh also, to kill Ghor(big ugly hunter) you have to bomb his crotch to oblivion, no i'm not kidding.

The Pirate Homeworld looks very "mechanical".

Metroids Return, including "hopping metroids, who shoot Acid and like to ram you with their 4 legs... yes... legs.

Last boss is Aurora unit 113 or something like that, so yeah something like Mother Brain.

At the End of Prime 3 some one is following Samus on his Ship, there's a debate if this was, Ridley(well who knows, we all know he ALWAYS comes back, Dark Samus(come on, this guy can regenerate down to the sub-atomic level) or Sylux, some say that ship is Sylux's ship.

This is the last boss:

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/6435/pict0014cy4.jpg

The Last planet is a planet made of Phazon uuuuh, there is where you fight the last bossess Dark Samus and Aurora unit something.

Dark Samus Explodes along with the Phazon world, does he/she die? who knows.

Some more stuff here:

http://scratchpad.wikia.com/wiki/Metroid_Prime_3:_Corruption

Including a pic from the mysterious ship that follows Samus.

END SPOILER.

Jakatsu

Smash Apprentice
Considering this update being about Winged characters, and MP3 being realesed this week and all, I could see Ridley being confirmed on Friday.

Drascin

Smash Journeyman
Considering this update being about Winged characters, and MP3 being realesed this week and all, I could see Ridley being confirmed on Friday.
...Which of course, given Sakurai's record, means Ridley will not be confirmed tomorrow, and he'll wait instead for a totally unexpected time to do it, such as any time two weeks from now, give or take. That man loves his mindgames :laugh:.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
The updates this week haven't been that amazing (apart from Andross). Tomorrow's update has to be epic.

Nothing is more epic then Ridley.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Yhea this week is just increasing Ridley's chances!

And Shuma
that does NOT look like a space pirate ship at all... looks much more like Stylux type ship (And its not a DS one either).

Dave the Perspicacious

Smash Journeyman
You guys are getting me excited for tomorrow now. I agree entirely that this update favours Ridley's chances greatly, and the placement of it also favours his chances for being revealed tomorrow.

However Sakurai has mindgames :(

If I don't see Ridley doing gliding bombing runs with his fireballs, I will be a tad dissapointed :chuckle: Should be quite easy to implement considering the jump button is used to make the character glide, leaving the B button free.

EDIT: Most likely you can't attack while gliding to make it a bit more balanced. But then again Sakurai wants more aerial fighting, and gliding while fighting would help with that. But then again if you can try to recover while blasting your opponents with fireballs, thats not fair is it... I'm confuzzled.

Dave

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion

RyuDragonKing

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, lol. The first thing I thought when I saw the word "Gliding" was "OMG RIDLEY CONFIRMED"

I mean seriously, what characters other than Ridley(except for the three already confirmed, obviously) could glide?

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
I'm glad his had a new thread,the last one got a bit insane,and thanks to this update I think Ridley would be kickass and I hope he's playable.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Well at least Sakurai answered my question "Will Ridley be able to glide like Meta-Knight?" remember that question the one i asked 12 times and no one answered... see Sakurai cares about me! I DONT NEED YOU ANYMORE!! *slams door and runs out*

O yhea i just faced Meta Ridley in MP1... i died... i mean before his wings burned out and he landed got him down to less than a quarter of his health with 8 energy tanks... AND THEN HE ****ING SLAUGHTERS ME! wtf?

Im thinking of making this massive picture type thing of R.I.D.L.E.Y. where we are all space pirates and its a giant Space ship... Ridley's space ship.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Yhea welcome ODIN i just updated the 1st post we are now in Version 1.5.1 *Unenthusiastic cheer*

Legolastom

Smash Hero
On the club R.I.D.L.E.Y. space ship shall i start with the bar or the main deck?

And hello MarthMaster good to see you.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Double yay.

but yeah, i think ridley has an excellent chance of being in brawl, i mean, why else would they remix his music?
MM92; What a pleasant surprise. :) I'll get right on that pm. ;)

On the club R.I.D.L.E.Y. space ship shall i start with the bar or the main deck?

And hello MarthMaster good to see you.
Uh.... How about the bow, and work your way back?

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Well you know what Metroid space stations are like they look well... nothing like space stations soooo i got an idea it will be instead of a more horizontal ship it will be more vertical... you see?

So bar or main deck?

shanus

Smash Hero
Nope, besides the Hunters on Prime 3 are not the same hunters from Hunters.

Also, why would Dark Samus have an "hyper mode" if he's Pure phazon? WTF?

Sorry my post was full of ****** and sleepyness, i meant to say and samus could have hypermode (I know it wouldnt happen but it would be awesome :p ).
Dark samus still would be pimp though.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Ok here it is... THE BAR!

Look at everyone enjoying a nice Mother Beer... might make another room tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom