• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Please do not state those reasons.Seriously don't.

And well done ODIN it only took you 2 and a half years *claps* only took me about three months to get 2.5K but how i did it? i do not know...

Anyways Ridley for brawl Kraid for SSB4

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
We've gottena character update every week so far. Why not tomorrow?

I JtHM. It's been too long since I read it.

I'm sure he;ll find his way into adventure/classic mode, but I still think he'll be a PC. :)

And Lo, O D I N descended upon his fellow Ridley supporters and said...

""2000th posts *****ES!!!!!"":chuckle:
You made it before me!!! Darn you ODIN! Curses! You've stolen my thunder.:(

What about the Andross from StarFox Adventures? Was he an abomination or is he just long and forgotten?

As far as Ridley goes, it's time for everyone to once again perform the following for our daily Norfair Sacred Ritual: to cross our fingers and toes and hope that Sakurai confirms him 2 night!

Shuma

Smash Hero
*slams the keyboard*

RIDLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY FORRRRRRRRR BRAAAAAAAAWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Shadowplusle

Smash Journeyman
Alright sorry i brought up the subject, i just wanted a yes or no answer. Anyway, jiggs is awesome. So any idea of what his attacks would be, think he'll use his plasma beam as an attack or a final smash

Shuma

Smash Hero
it's gone, and it will never return, Ganondorf took it away for hating Zelda.

The elf told me.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Your move set? im not plowing through these posts to find that i just got these from... you know where.

Tom nook is the only thing that is somewhat close to Ridley in awesomeness... to bad he isn't gonna be in brawl : ( *sniff*

Shadowplusle

Smash Journeyman
You know what i realized, maybe tom nook could be in brawl, if you can have all four people fighting as tom nook on the field, why not just have one more in the back ground. Just a thought. Ridlye is going to own if he gets in.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
WTF? Why is there little gray dots all over the banner things? Hmm...

Anywho, Lego, are you breaking my moveset up, putting it under the moveset part, or not using it at all? Just wondering....

@brawler12

Dude, you need to teach me how to spell as good as you. Srsly, you should be a grammar teacher or something when your balls drop.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Ridley better be in the update tommorow or ill put sakurai on my deadlist *prepares nuke*
I'll be nuking him right there with you bro watchin da fireworks with a my sunglasses on! So if Sakurai wants to live to design another Kirby t-shirt, he'll add Ridley to Brawl.

2000TH POST BABY!!! YEAAAAHHH!

Shadowplusle

Smash Journeyman
being 15 and playing videogames is a whole lot of fun, but keeping up with school junk is not, anyway, is ridley going to look like the one in Metroid prime 3 or what. Oh and by the way, this is my 100TH POST!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
being 15 and playing videogames is a whole lot of fun, but keeping up with school junk is not, anyway, is ridley going to look like the one in Metroid prime 3 or what. Oh and by the way, this is my 100TH POST!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
PRime??? *struggles to keep cool*

Um, no. Classic purple. He'll be lucky to even get a nod to his Prime series appearances through costumes.

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
sure sure im mean by like the end of college cause im not gonna be in college studying im gonna sneak in a wii or whatever next gen console they will have by then??? is any1 gonna answer me about the movesets also ur right school is such a drag luckily im 1 of those naturaly smart kids who never studies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom