• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
sure sure im mean by like the end of college cause im not gonna be in college studying im gonna sneak in a wii or whatever next gen console they will have by then??? is any1 gonna answer me about the movesets also ur right school is such a drag lukily im 1 of those naturaly smart kids who never studies
Yeah, you sure sound smart with all those big words and flawless grammar. The fact that you can't find the movesets on the first post is a testament to your intelligence.

/sarcasm

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
sure sure im mean by like the end of college cause im not gonna be in college studying im gonna sneak in a wii or whatever next gen console they will have by then??? is any1 gonna answer me about the movesets also ur right school is such a drag luckily im 1 of those naturaly smart kids who never studies
AGH!

You have just driven Grammar to commited suicide!

RyuDragonKing

Smash Journeyman
PRime??? *struggles to keep cool*

Um, no. Classic purple. He'll be lucky to even get a nod to his Prime series appearances through costumes.
Sorry bro, but I'm gonna havta disagree with ya there. Why would they set Ridley up in purple, which he hasn't appeared in since the 1990's(or so) I guess the only exception to that would be Ridley from Fusion, but he's not even Ridley, so...

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Hey Pete, are you for or against Ridley? I'm not sure. :/

@Ryu

Sorry, braw, but you're the minority. Purple is Ridley's classic/primary color. There's no way they would replace it with anything else, let alone Prime. (Which isn't that popular globally as you may think).

Legolastom

Smash Hero
sure sure im mean by like the end of college cause im not gonna be in college studying im gonna sneak in a wii or whatever next gen console they will have by then??? is any1 gonna answer me about the movesets also ur right school is such a drag luckily im 1 of those naturaly smart kids who never studies
I literally LOL'd when i read this... and its on the 1st page by the way.

Yhea meta-Ridley for brawl!

*Looks at Gypsy* HAHAHAHAHAHA (Actually Meta Ridley ****ing ***** me earlier when i faced him in Prime1)

FoxxehRoxxeh

Smash Journeyman
In the R.I.D.L.E.Y. Sniper Lookout, Sniping Ridley
You're so cute when you try and act important.

I am a smart kid who doesn't study.

You are a stupid wannabe who destroys the english language and grammer.

Shadowplusle

Smash Journeyman
Ridley in prime one was so hard for me, you have no idea how many times he owned me. Sadly he became my favorite character just because he was so cool, but he doesnt beat jigglypuff in ownage

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Wow you don't realize that he is the ANTI Pokemon do you?

Please take your jiggly (I hope Zamus is jiggly) elsewhere.

FoxxehRoxxeh

Smash Journeyman
Say What?

but he doesnt beat jigglypuff in ownage
Ahem...

WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shadowplusle

Smash Journeyman
Im sorry but im invincible, no one can destroy me, for i am Shadow Plusle!!!!. Hey i cant help it Jigglypuff is my favorite smash character, you guys dont need to get violent, its a t rated game not M rated. Stabbing somebody is not cool. but anyway, Rdiley is still ownage. but i love the singing puffball

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Camera mode: Zamus + Ridley = 4Chan stuff.

Ridley for brawl (My fart smells like the sea by the way).

Jiggly can fly but can even glide hahahahahah XD

Shadowplusle

Smash Journeyman
yeah ur right about jiggs not gliding and i have to say im jealous of Ridley, Just imagine if Jiggs had dragon wings and used a plasma beam. then he would be worthy of being called ownage

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
ur all nerdz man dam who cares abou spelling this isnt school dam does every1 have 2 critcise on my language ur all white punks ridley fo brawl and judge me 4 my grammar when brawl comes out n ill pwn ur ***** ill sday aha u got beat by a 13 yr old on a side note u ever heard of the 8 yr old kid who pwns well dont judge age

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
ur all nerdz man dam who cares abou spelling this isnt school dam does every1 have 2 critcise on my language ur all white punks ridley fo brawl and judge me 4 my grammar when brawl comes out n ill pwn ur ***** ill sday aha u got beat by a 13 yr old on a side note u ever heard of the 8 yr old kid who pwns well dont judge age
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Nah son, we'll be the real ones representin' dawg. No amount of 13 year old gangsta wannabes can defeat the might of da OG Ridley.

Legolastom

Smash Hero

WALL OF SHAME!!

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
HUH?

I stopped reading when i noticed there wasn't a period.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
god, now that i've finally seen a Gliding update I just really wanna see Ridley up there with Charizard, Pit and meta-Knight

Shadowplusle

Smash Journeyman
Nice... and i just realized. im a smash journeyman now. Woohoo! im off dinner time, im having buritos

P.s im happy i have a girlfriend, i cant get made fun of for not having one

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
c i want that ghetto crap cause im not rich n i live in the ghetto so i talk like this at times and no ****in west virginian can talk like dat ***** now i bid u adieu my sis has 2 do her 4 pg essay for college

FoxxehRoxxeh

Smash Journeyman
ur all nerdz man dam who cares abou spelling
Us. NSider and Gamefaqs are that way for you :bigthumbu

dam does every1 have 2 critcise on my language ur all white punks ridley fo brawl and judge me 4 my grammar
Because it makes our eyes bleed.

when brawl comes out n ill pwn ur ***** ill sday aha u got beat by a 13 yr old on a side note u ever heard of the 8 yr old kid who pwns well dont judge age
Yeah, the 8 year old plays GH2 he has dast reflexes, which is key in GH2, and your 13 and still in 4th Grade?? Ouch.

And you won't beat us, If your so good, you should know the best two moves in the game considered by the players, what are they?

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
c i want that ghetto crap cause im not rich n i live in the ghetto so i talk like this at times and no ****in west virginian can talk like dat ***** now i bid u adieu my sis has 2 do her 4 pg essay for college were u guys
Living in the ghetto doesn't give you the right to talk like a babbling fool.

Dave the Perspicacious

Smash Journeyman
That picture is simply epic. I'm intrigued to know how long that bloody well took.

I sense Ridley's coming. He's near. Close, yet so far. Oh Hi Rid... *dead*

Dave

Legolastom

Smash Hero
c i want that ghetto crap cause im not rich n i live in the ghetto so i talk like this at times and no ****in west virginian can talk like dat ***** now i bid u adieu my sis has 2 do her 4 pg essay for college

Yhea because people in the "Gheto" speak l33t don't they? seriously you don't even know slang your just some nerdy little 13 years old who thinks he is "Gangsta" now GTFO

I have said it once and i shall say it again

WALL OF SHAME!!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Yes the 13 year old who thinks he is "Gangsta" caps all his words cant spell and uses grammar so bad every time he types a child dies... called us Kids.

Now go and play with your Yu gi oh cards or something while the big boys speak English.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom