• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Seriously, just stop messing with Club Ridley. Your really in for a bruising.

I turned back after that wrong move I made with that Anti-Ridley thing. Dont wanna even mention THAT again. I'm suprised I'm alive. Gypsy, I think you should be in charge of all things fire in the club.

(I love making flaming jokes.)
-_o?

What have I ever done to you?

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
very funny *shoots him with an uzi* what now fool also 1 more post for 100 but alas it's all for naught cause I am gonna get banned *sob* whatever

Legolastom

Smash Hero
brawler we never said you where.

Good anthem maybe i should add it to 1st post some time.... But seriously Gypsy change my name.

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
oh u cant spell right wats your problem leave before I insult you duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh c everyone needs a time to not spell right yea 100 posts I am talking to axemangx but im just teasing you

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
oh u cant spell right wats your problem leave before I insult you duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh c everyone needs a time to not spell right yea 100 posts

Oh, you can't spell right. Whats your problem. Leave before I insult you. See, everyone needs a time to not spell right. Yeah! one hundred posts!- Brawler12

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
wait a second my translator is a smash child!!! *Goes to corner to cry in shame* Yeah right !
wait who are you talking about with that adolescentanese crap. Happy now i used a period.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Nah, I like Pete better. It fits you, because you're like Pete Rose. You F'd up, and now, no matter how hard you try or how big of a supporter you are, you can never be in RIDLEY. Unless I forgive you of course. ;)

Legolastom

Smash Hero
But when he said that thing about you being a smash child the thing is just one of your posts is worth more than 100 of his.

Anyways looks like someone bumped the Ridley boss only threads *looks round*

Shuma

Smash Hero
OMG LOL WTF I HAVE 17 Years, play video games and can Spell my IQ MUST BE OVER 9 THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Its a bit hard to tell over the internet maybe you should keep that in mind... i invite you to join club R.I.D.L.E.Y.

No im only joking your not joining.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
But don't spam... and im sure they will let you in if you contribute enough and are a good poster.

Now may Ridley be with you.

Wiseguy

Smash Champion
Good to see the good ship Ridley is still sailing smoothly. Don't be sucked into the "Ridley as a Boss" conspiracy anyone (though I highly doubt that intellegent folks such as yourselves are so gulable.) Clearly, Petey was boss-ified because he wasn't important enough to justify being playable - not becuase of his size. Ridley has no such problem, since he is the second most prominent character in the Metroid series.

Besides, Mother Brain is the perfect candidate for Samus' boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom