• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
You said you can see why MM would be Samus clone because they have the same powers... which you deserved to get flamed Ridley would not give you his powers for such things.

(You said they have similar abilities when they are nothing alike)

Anyways gonna put up the new banners now...
I was talking from an uneducated point of view saying. I am uneducated and am sure that hes different but to people that don't know. I can tell why people say that he could be a clone.

You should know me, I'm not one sided mostly and give opinions from both sides of the arguement most of the time.

-Onyx

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Yes but you said because they both have similar abilities... which they don't.

If you said because they both have arm cannons that would be right but you didn't.

Shuma

Smash Hero
That Comic is ****ing Hilarious!.

Also, what Bambi flamed? need to read the megaman thread.

Hong

The Strongest
Quite likely to be true, freeman. Though keep in mind, while most people will agree that Ridley is the most important boss that you fight throughout the series, he's yet to actually be THE final boss in any game. Though I've always found his battles to be more difficult than a lot of the final battles anyway...
Other than the mention of Prime, Ridley's remains (at least his heart) were used for Mecha Ridley in Zero Mission.

Shuma

Smash Hero
no no no, his remains where used on Meta Ridley, the one in Prime, Mecha Ridley wich i like to call Robo-Ridley is just that, an ugly robot, why he looks like Ridley? i don't know.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
I don't remember saying that, I just said that he was like an outline of her. Not th-

Ah, screw it.

Ridley for Brawl

-Onyx

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
I'm playing Super Metroid on the SNES Emulator again. The music for the opening title sequence is amazing. But not as amazing as when you bump into Ridley.

Ridley for Brawl.

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
Quite likely to be true, freeman. Though keep in mind, while most people will agree that Ridley is the most important boss that you fight throughout the series, he's yet to actually be THE final boss in any game. Though I've always found his battles to be more difficult than a lot of the final battles anyway...
Meta-Knight's never been a final boss, but he still got in as a PC.

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
I think Ridley will be a hidden character, and won't be shown until after they've revealed all the starting characters.

Pieman0920

Smash Master
The Ice Climbers take precedent if they are in, as they are the last characters that were not locked in any game. (Like Peach, Zelda, and Bowser) Also, Metaknight may be close, seeing as we got his special moves.

RyuDragonKing

Smash Journeyman
Man, Metroid needs more people in it anyway. Right now, it's the ONLY series from the original Smash that doesn't have more than one character. It needs RIDLEY!

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
well, that's only if you don't include Zero Suit Samus, which i say is half a character (unless you can choose her from the beginning)

and you forgot the Yoshi series, although what are the chances of another yoshi character?

ridley for brawl

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
well, i kinda said it. what are the chances anyway?

but still, i do hope for something metroid related this week, but with today's update, i'm kinda doubting that. hopefully we get a stage update and it is metroid related.

ridley for brawl

Anomilus

Smash Lord
NNID
Hyperdon
W00t! No Metroid update, but I like this update anyway! :chuckle:

Andross appearing as an AT not only crossed my mind in the past, but I was even hoping it would be his SNES version AND his signature panel attack! Lo behold, I get what I wished for! :chuckle:

To add to the goodness though, Metaknight's special moves are finally revealed. It's not his own personal update, but it's still new information about Metaknight, and about time too!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Non Prime Ridley by far and Anomilus a lil to off topic no?

Watching some fusion speed runs! (Just after i finished watching all 5 of the Metroid retrospectives).

Anyone got MP3 yet?

RyuDragonKing

Smash Journeyman
I DO! The fight with Meta-Ridley is a little annoying tho. It's right at the end of the first level, and you can't move, save for your arm cannon.

Edit: I'm in the ship heading to the next part at the moment.

Ridley FTB!!!

Smash Lord
for tommorrows update i few that i want are
RIDLEY CONFIRMED purple or zero mission
metroid course that is now funner to play
item morphball mode:B bomb,b> boost ball,b^ morph ball jumo and down b spider ball(this could even turn into samuses down B move anyway which i would quite like)
or metroid AT

ridley for brawl

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Rildey is too big
of an icon to NOT to be in Brawl
Ugh... This response to Ridley is getting annoying.

for tommorrows update i few that i want are
RIDLEY CONFIRMED purple or zero mission
metroid course that is now funner to play
item morphball mode:B ,b> boost ball,b^ morph ball jumo and down b spider ball(this could even turn into samuses down B move anyway which i would quite like)
or metroid AT

ridley for brawl
Never thought of a Metroid as an AT. Nice work. b ^ ^ d

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
Way better than the last Ridley thread, minus some 6000 posts. Now I have to go and dig up my GBA metroid games and beat them all. Thanks, thanks a lot...

Joke, you obviously put a lot of effort into this thread, and I commend you on a job well done.

Ridley FTB!!!

Smash Lord
a travling mask salesman once told me that his most poweful mask was stolen by a young boy.the mask had magical powers that transformed the young boy into a a flying god of pain and agony.those who wore the mask were doomed to kill and slaughter.the whereabouts of this mask is unknown but for all of us we know where it is.......

the boys lies within deep of the god now known as ridley..the boy however has been torchered by the pain and suffering that he has caused.THE god was please with what the young boy had done..freeing him allowinh him to kill all of man-kind.so he gave the boy a speacil gift..another mask which had scaly skin on several spikes.Ridley offered the boy to leave his pressence if he wore this maskthe god said 'though within this mask lies my brother''release him as you have released my soul'

the took the offer and snathced the mask of the god..when the boy put the mask on he grew in size and was doomed to stay where he was...his name is KRAID...

now the boys lies within kraid..deep within his stomach...

this was totally random.......

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Rildey is too big
of an icon to NOT to be in Brawl
Actually his iconic status cant be sized down due to his awesomeness... so you got me there im afraid.

And nice randomness... FTB.

ZOMG Ridley is Samus as a Laguz!

And ODIN the only one allowed to call you an idiot is me also MWUHAHAHAHAHAH.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Non Prime Ridley by far and Anomilus a lil to off topic no?

Watching some fusion speed runs! (Just after i finished watching all 5 of the Metroid retrospectives).

Anyone got MP3 yet?
i'll have it in 4 hours time, if that's sufficient enough. i'll tell you guys how it is

ridley for brawl

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Great Colbusman i will have it in around 2 months time so i will tell no one how it is... apart from my Gerbils.

btw maybe you should link your sig to this thread...

And have you heard about that MP3 Metroid dread thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom