• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuma

Smash Hero
I haven't been Anti-Gypsy, i'm trying to protect this thread, and the people that ask me for help, and i try to make Gypsy stop flaming every single guy that says Metroid Prime rules.

Shuma

Smash Hero
You know... i remember in the old ridley thread we accepted new Ridley suporters.

Megablueblaster

Smash Apprentice
Ridley

Character:
Height: 4/5
Weight: 3/5
Jump: 1- flaps wings and jumps twice his size
2- Flaps wings.
Then Ridley glides downwards at a moderately fast pace.
Speed- as fast as DK

Move Set

A:
1- claws
2- Claws with other hand
Rapid- Straitens claws and continuously hits opponent for 5 hits.
Air: He spins his tail around downwards, in front, and behind himself.
Running: Does a quick tackle.

A Right/left: Turns around half way and hits opponent with tail. [Air: bites]
A right/left (Smash): Turns around and smacks opponent with his tail.

A up: bends over a little whips tail up. [Air: des a back flip and whips tail up.]
A up (smash): bends over on all fours and claps his wings.

A down: swipes in front with claw. [Air: swings tail down and spikes opponent]
A down (Smash): Flaps his wings hard and does a small hop.

B: Shoots an Ultra-thermal Flamestrike Projector (or Flamethrower for short). The longer B is held, the bigger the Ultra-thermal Flamestrike Projector goes.

B right: Multi-Missile. Ridley shoots multiple missiles out of its chest. Just like Samus’s B right, you can control where they go. [Air: same]

B up: Ridley Flaps his wings hard, and darts in the air with a faint blue aura around him (think of fox’s up B but more arrow-ish. And the distance is the same as marth’s B up). [Air: same]

B down: multi- bomb. He set down 5 bombs. similar to the motion sensing bomb, but lasts for 4 seconds. each does 2% dammage.

Grabs: turns a little and wraps tail around you.
A: squeezes
G+ up: throws you up.
G+ front: sets you down, and whips you away with its tail.
G+back sets you down behind him, turns, and wips you with its tail.
G+ down: jumps up in the air(still grabbing you), comes back down, and turns and whips you onto the ground.

Taunt: screeches.

Final smash: Laser.
Screeches, and jumps in the air and shoots a laser out of hit mouth that reaches beyond the screen. You can fly all around the stage and point the direction of the laser with the C stick. (think of it as volt tackle, but different.)

Shuma

Smash Hero
Shuma Aproves of most movesets.

And yes Gypsy has changed, Gypsy come BACK!!!! *cryes*

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Man, Ridley fans are dramatic.

Anyway, I just heard that Michael Jackson was confirmed for Brawl. It's in the Cambodian Nintendo Power.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
A bit off topic buzz?

And Gypsy... you have changed...

Good move set but you are getting Ridley confused with Meta Ridley.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
axemangx, I'm saving that picture, printing it out, and posting it on my wall. You're just jealous that you cannot fail as well as I can.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
looks like this thread is going down the same road just like the last one, but I'm really crossing my fingers for monday's update

Legolastom

Smash Hero
http://talesofzebes.freewebspace.com/index.html

Site updated, Draygon's first appearance gasp!!
No offense but no good comic makes you Log in just to view it.

And if they are only one panel each... no one would really bother looking at it anyway.

No offense.

Anyways do you think he will have a glide like MK?

Edit: @ Gypsy the change isn't massive but well... it seems you have just become a little more well... angrier (Or something like that) but only when people rub you up the wrong way : P like Shuma has been doing a bit.

Phazon_Dude

Smash Apprentice
Is talking about my comic considered spamming here? Because I lost like 6 karma in Gamefaqs for that, and I almost lost my place as a Veteran!!

You guys have to log in to see it!?

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
Stop spamming Buzz.
Phazon_Dude is firing off links to his web comics and whimpering about it when no one comments about them, and I am spamming? When did you become a moderator?

Ridley will definitely be one of the most unique characters if he makes it into Brawl. Link will counter him though. ^_^

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
No Buzz, you were talking about Michael Jackson. And I'm just trying to keep this thread a little on track so that it doesn't get closed like the last one.

PhazonDude, I love those comics. I hope you keep it up because they're actually really funny.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
I'm making a point about pulling "evidence" out of thin air. The sad truth is that Ridley is not yet in Brawl until the DOJO tells us he is. Personally, I will laugh my head off if Ridley doesn't make it. Everyone here will start yelling, "WHY HAS SAKURAI FORASKEN US SO???"

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Now that i have read the rest they are actually funny... BUT the quality sucks TBH whats up with the random BG filled with white stuff?

Good work but if you need any advice just ask (Except not here... ask in my thread).

Anyways back on topic er... what was i saying? o yhea!

Do you think he will have a glide likes Meta Knights?

And you don't just make random points so when did we pull "Evidence" out of thin air?

Shuma

Smash Hero
I will Laugh too actually, but i wonder... if Sak doesn't add Ridley... would he add D. Samus?

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
well then, i'm going to laugh when he's CONFIRMED, and you just sit there being the a** you are
:laugh: That's the beauty of this whole situation. Ridley being confirmed would inflict absolutely no damage on me because I never once claimed that Ridley would not be in Brawl.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
what are you implying by that!? you don't think i'd make good decisions when it comes to character inclusions?!

you buzz, are the definition of a**, and for that...well, you're pretty much level with me then

Shuma

Smash Hero
Yes Colbus, but if Sak for some reason(like being lazy) doesn't add Ridley, then who else could he add? Dark Samus is the other good choice, or is he dumb enough to just add Zamus?

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
what are you implying by that!? you don't think i'd make good decisions when it comes to character inclusions?!

you buzz, are the definition of a**, and for that...well, you're pretty much level with me then
What's up with you and a**es?

As respectable a smasher and poster Buzz is, he's being a total noob right now.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
So, if you look up Buzz in the dictionary, you will find "a-wildcard-wildcard". That is fabulous.

Seriously, the only reason I intruded this thread was that Ridley fanboys were posting elsewhere claiming they knew that Ridley was in Brawl when in fact they had no evidence proving so. Again, I am not implying that Ridley won't be in Brawl. I'm just telling you guys that we will find out another day. Claiming you "know" is as ridiculous as my Michael Jackson claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom