• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
overall, i feel that prime is a 3d rip of of the original(it still is awesome) but i like the originals better. but i think the plot for the prime series is awesome.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Super Metroid FTW

p.s- does anyone have the link to club R.I.D.L.E.Y. because I barely joined yesterday but I lost the link to it:(

RIDLEY FOR BRAWL!!!

Shuma

Smash Hero
Metroid Prime is a rip off from Super Metroid, Talon Overworld is Crateria, the Chozo Ruins are Brinstar, Magmoor Caverns is Norfair, Impact Crater is Tourian, etc etc.

Also, Gypsy behave, you've been flaming every guy that says he likes Metroid Prime more than the 2d games, stop doing it.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Thanks. We don't whant the new Ridley thread to become a Flamefest instead of a Spam fest :p.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Im back everyone and MP hunter >> all 2d games anyday!

O god if i actually said that seriously i want you lot to kill me!

But seriously now no Metroid game has reached Super Metroid levels but i still love the 1st Prime game its my second favorite Metroid and if it was as non liner as the previous Metroids that would actually ruin it... seriously it is pretty big much bigger than Super Metroid (Well it is 3D).

Now then lets hope for a remake of Super Metroid on the DS... with a bigger map a better storyline AND some nice updated graphics (So that the characters are 3D Like in NSMB).

Anyways Ridley's pimp tail FTW!

Kraids stumpy fat man tails FTL!

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Now then lets hope for a remake of Super Metroid on the DS... with a bigger map a better storyline AND some nice updated graphics (So that the characters are 3D Like in NSMB).
No, I hope to god they don't remake Super Metroid. They will only ruin it. Espcecially if it's in 3D. Shame on you Lego.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Exactly, god a remake of Super Metroid would be awesome, and Gypsy, do you mean i'm no longer supporting Ridley for threatening you?

Some people have Pmed me because of your god dammed flaming, and i'm serious if you continue to flame people for stupiditys like "i hate prime you must hate it too or STFU" then i AM going to report you, when we get another n00b in here you can flame him all you whant, or you can flame the idiots that make stupid threads.

Like the guy that sayd "Ing>Ridley". And if People is Pming me, then that means they might PM mods too about your flaming, do we whant this thread to get closed too? I don't.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
No, I hope to god they don't remake Super Metroid. They will only ruin it. Espcecially if it's in 3D. Shame on you Lego.
No Samus would be the only one in 3D... like in NSMB.

And they don't change anything around they just add some stuff (More secrets and such).

And it would make all those Noobs that only have a DS shut up about Prime hunters being good.

(BUT i would prefer if they finally made Metroid dread... what does the federation do with samus after Fusion!!??)

Edit: Lol ING LMAO!!

Thats like saying Dodongo > Ganondorf.

(I CANT WAIT TO BOMB SOME DODONGOS!)

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Exactly, god a remake of Super Metroid would be awesome, and Gypsy, do you mean i'm no longer supporting Ridley for threatening you?

Some people have Pmed me because of your god dammed flaming, and i'm serious if you continue to flame people for stupiditys like "i hate prime you must hate it too or STFU" then i AM going to report you, when we get another n00b in here you can flame him all you whant, or you can flame the idiots that make stupid threads.

Like the guy that sayd "Ing>Ridley". And if People is Pming me, then that means they might PM mods too about your flaming, do we whant this thread to get closed too? I don't.
Who PMd you? And why would they PM you and not me if I'm the one who flamed them? Tell me, I must know.

No Samus would be the only one in 3D... like in NSMB.

And they don't change anything around they just add some stuff (More secrets and such).

And it would make all those Noobs that only have a DS shut up about Prime hunters being good.

(BUT i would prefer if they finally made Metroid dread... what does the federation do with samus after Fusion!!??)

Edit: Lol ING LMAO!!

Thats like saying Dodongo > Ganondorf.

(I CANT WAIT TO BOMB SOME DODONGOS!)
Oh.. sorry. That would be pretty cool. I thought you meant Super Metroid in a Prime world.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
You lot getting Prime 3? because jesus your actually able to buy a screen shot capture for it and send the screen shot to your friends over Wii connect 24!...

Hope you all enjoy it while i wait till October *mumbles*

Anyways if Ridley's stage is based off of his 2D lairs (Which i hope it is) then what would be going on in the BG and such? because forgive me but haven't played SM in a while and i cant remember the enemies that where down there... so what would the BG be?

Shuma

Smash Hero
I'm going to give you a clue, you flame him each time he enters this thread, he sports a kirby avatar, and his name has Axe on it.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Well i seem to miss most of the flaming but i guess it is your (Radical : P) anti- Anyone who likes prime.

But i haven't been here when that argument was going on so i may not be the most reliable source : p.

It might just be some left over anger from earlier this week... its better than all of your anger (Which i experience XD).

Anyways about the thread this is going to change a lot so every time i update it it will be a new version and there will be something new on the main page.

axemangx

Smash Champion
Tazmily Village, Currently Maining: Lucas and Didd
Gypsy, for one thing, that same Metroid Prime crap you keep saying whenever someone likes it. Stop the flaming. I dont actually hate you, it just stresses me to see that all you really do is flame. Just stop.

Whenever someone has a reason why he couldnt be in Brawl, post a kind, valid explination instead of blatantly talk about the same thing (Perferabbly that time about us talking about the size of Ridley) but you post the same thing, but answer the same thing to the post, but making something completely off what the person was saying. Sorry, that was kinda hard to make out. o_O

I didnt, I wanted to tell a valid reason why I wanted to just stop arguing Koopa.
I just want Gypsy to stop flaming people and actually just tell them a simple reason how he could be fixed. Is that so hard?

Legolastom

Smash Hero
The front page looks the same because when i first made the thread that was Version 1.1 and when it got updated with your post it became version 1.2

You see?

I will be hoping to deal with the reasons why he will be in on the front page (Eventually) so we might not need to flame noobs any more... BUT everyone in a while we will get an Alpha noob who wont accept the front page and we can flame the hell outa him!

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Gypsy, for one thing, that same Metroid Prime crap you keep saying whenever someone likes it. Stop the flaming. I dont actually hate you, it just stresses me to see that all you really do is flame. Just stop.

Whenever someone has a reason why he couldnt be in Brawl, post a kind, valid explination instead of blatantly talk about the same thing (Perferabbly that time about us talking about the size of Ridley) but you post the same thing, but answer the same thing to the post, but making something completely off what the person was saying. Sorry, that was kinda hard to make out. o_O

I didnt, I wanted to tell a valid reason why I wanted to just stop arguing Koopa.
I just want Gypsy to stop flaming people and actually just tell them a simple reason how he could be fixed. Is that so hard?
FYI, I do that. Did you not see the post directed at Buzz a few pages back? And, you can ask Shuma or Lego, I don't flame very much. The reason I flamed you the first time in the old thread is because you had just finished making an anti Ridley thread and you were being a typical noob.

Shuma

Smash Hero
He did, and IIRC he Apologized and sayd he did whant Ridley in Brawl, but he though he would look akward being smaller, and i think the same, are you going to flame me for that?

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Okay, now you're just taking sides against me Shuma. And I won't forgive him or apologize. He made an anti Ridley thread. He's fixed permanently on the top of my ****list.

Shuma

Smash Hero
No, i'm not taking sides against you, have i ever flamed you? no. I haven't done anything against you, i just sayd that he apologized and that i thought the same thing, that's not taking sides against you.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Ok but lets hope you never use any of these http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=112371 reasons against some one ever again.

It wasn't as much the Anti Ridley more the reasons... But thats all in the past so lets try not to bring it up to much from now on.

Anyways Shuma you gotta stop being so... Anti especially against Gypsy in R.I.D.L.E.Y.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom