• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Ok, we've never sayd he is in brawl, he've been saying he has a very good chance, just like Dedede, it's not the same as saying he IS in brawl.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
What's up with you and a**es?

As respectable a smasher and poster Buzz is, he's being a total noob right now.
hmm, not quite sure. just sounds like another good term for "total noob"..........

or douche

So, if you look up Buzz in the dictionary, you will find "a-wildcard-wildcard". That is fabulous.

Seriously, the only reason I intruded this thread was that Ridley fanboys were posting elsewhere claiming they knew that Ridley was in Brawl when in fact they had no evidence proving so. Again, I am not implying that Ridley won't be in Brawl. I'm just telling you guys that we will find out another day. Claiming you "know" is as ridiculous as my Michael Jackson claim.
hmm, i see where you're coming with that. yeah i'm crazy about Ridley, but i don't like the concept of knowing when we hasn't been revealed yet

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Don't get me wrong. I'm all for Ridley. I think he is an awesome creature, and I would definitely use him in Brawl.

Milkyway64

Smash Journeyman
I have a very depressing feeling that Ridley will indeed be in, but only as a "boss" character for Story Mode. The idea isn't that far-fetched, as his theme on the dojo hints a "boss" fight. Plus, there's Petey and all...

Well, here's to hoping Ridley will be in, and will be playable. Ridley for Brawl!

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
:laugh: That's the beauty of this whole situation. Ridley being confirmed would inflict absolutely no damage on me because I never once claimed that Ridley would not be in Brawl.
I hate when that happens. I do that a lot, I give an opinion yet I never deny something. And I still get flamed as though I did.

Ok, we've never sayd he is in brawl, he've been saying he has a very good chance, just like Dedede, it's not the same as saying he IS in brawl.
I say that just to be optimistic "When Ridley/Krystal is revealed" :D

But yes, he does have a very good chance.. Just like Krystal *rolls eyes*

*Waves R.I.D.L.E.Y. Flag*

-Onyx

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
As for me being a "total noob", now you know what it feels like when the fanboys run around screaming the Ridley is confirmed.

*high-fives colbusman*

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
I have a very depressing feeling that Ridley will indeed be in, but only as a "boss" character for Story Mode. The idea isn't that far-fetched, as his theme on the dojo hints a "boss" fight. Plus, there's Petty and all...

Well, here's to hoping Ridley will be in, and will be playable. Ridley for Brawl!
The "Boss Fight" is just the name of the song buddy. Just because the Yoshi song has "Ending" in the title does not mean it'll be used for that. It is simply the title of the song used in the original game it was taken from.

Milkyway64

Smash Journeyman
The "Boss Fight" is just the name of the song buddy. Just because the Yoshi song has "Ending" in the title does not mean it'll be used for that. It is simply the title of the song used in the original game it was taken from.

Yeah, it has it twice though. One to say it's just the metroid boss theme, and in parenthesis "Ridley fight".

That could be taken as a specific to WHAT boss theme it was, but I can also see it meaning it will play during a Ridley boss fight.

I'm not against Ridley or anything, in fact, he's my 2nd-3rd most wanted next to Krystal, possibly Megaman, but I'm just saying.

deebz435

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, it has it twice though. One to say it's just the metroid boss theme, and in parenthesis "Ridley fight".

That could be taken as a specific to WHAT boss theme it was, but I can also see it meaning it will play during a Ridley boss fight.

I'm not against Ridley or anything, in fact, he's my 2nd-3rd most wanted next to Krystal, possibly Megaman, but I'm just saying.
I think you're over thinking this a little.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion

Umm... Ridley Boss Battle is ths name of the song. It was used primarily for Ridley and has become his theme over the years. Why would they animate one of the most requested characters for the game and not have him playable?

I'm not mad or flaming you BTW, so sorry if I come off as doing so.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Hah, yeah I guess Gypsy is back to normal. Maybe he was just always normal and can get set off easily O.o

What Milky said about the music is a pretty good speculation. Though I doubt they thought about it that much and just put the real title there.

-Onyx

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Yhea do you guys think he will have a glide like Meta Knight?

Anyways *waves communism flag* Stalin for brawl!

Shuma

Smash Hero
No no, Hitler for Brawl.

Aniway, even if ridley IS a boss that doesn't mean he will not be unlocable, look at Bowser/Ganondorf they're probably bosses in the game.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Holy ****! i opened the link and discovered that the C&C 3 expancion has been announced!.

I think i whon't be interesed in smash for a while, Kane FTW.

Conker1

Smash Ace
I really HATE the idea of bosses. Having a character in the game with a full moveset...only to be unplayable.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Who cares? Kane has returned once more. And about the vid.. great, more "godzilla".

Also, didn't i tell you that Petey would be a boss and he would fight with Cages?

Also this doesn't confirm is Ridley is going to be playable or not, since probably Bowser and Ganondorf are playable.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Ridley has the same importance as Bowser and Ganondorf this doesn't confirm anything, we all knew Petey was doomed to not even be in the game, Sak surprised us, but still, not good enough to be a PC.

We all know Ridley has more potential and a bigger fanbase than Petey, the update of the bossess doesn't confirm anything.

And like i sayd, Bowser and Ganondorf will surely be bosses, and Bowser is playable, same with Ganondorf.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Hey... VAGRENT!! (So sad he had to change his name).

Anyways please GTFO because your obviously a lil... "lacking" in the whole brain department ; )

Anyway AS i was saying will Ridley have a glide like Meta Knight?

PitIcarus

Smash Ace
Hey... VAGRENT!! (So sad he had to change his name).

Anyways please GTFO because your obviously a lil... "lacking" in the whole brain department ; )

Anyway AS i was saying will Ridley have a glide like Meta Knight?
The word is "vagrant" *******. And I never HAD to change anything. It is the exact same account just with the name changed. And that's because someone else already has the name "Vagrant" so I was stuck using "vagrantwade." Could you act anymore like a little kid? I don't even remember who you are but apparently you whine long enough to remember me from something.

And I have seen Petey Pirahna in more games than Ridley.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Wow, is there flaming starting up in here? I hope not..

Ridley still has a huge chance at being a playable. I have a feeling as well as Krystal.. Not with the rest though.. it might be something with what I want mixing around.. I did have a feeling Diddy would be in.. But that was probably given right?

Eh... Still..

-Onyx

Kokichi

Skia Oura
BRoomer
Pit, Shuma, Lego, keep it civil. From what I've seen Pit isn't necessarily trolling, he's just voicing his opinion why Ridley won't be in the game. Any time his posts deter from the actual topic at hand, it's usually in response to a Ridley-proponent who deterred first.

So, it's fine to have conflicting opinions. Just don't verbally attack each other. No need for it.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
The word is "vagrant" *******. And I never HAD to change anything. It is the exact same account just with the name changed. And that's because someone else already has the name "Vagrant" so I was stuck using "vagrantwade." Could you act anymore like a little kid? I don't even remember who you are but apparently you whine long enough to remember me from something.

And I have seen Petey Pirahna in more games than Ridley.

I remember you from before when you where flaming Ridley... seriously what have you got against him? it IS just because you don't like him because there really isn't another reason.

And we all know that Mario spin offs are better than Metroid games.

And im not the one acting like a kid the fact is that you are... seriously your the one who comes here with no reason at all and starts saying a load of **** against Ridley.

And by the way its "Piranha"

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Of ALL the Metroid bosses suggested, I support Ridley for PC...

Metroid, Metroid II, and Super Metriod were my among my favourite of games...

Unfortunetly I am not among those that enjoy the Prime series...

Oh, and MOTHER BRAIN for Boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom