• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
@Oasis:

Ridley is way too easy in Zero Mission, he was a ***** in Super Metroid.
Well, I'm a Metroid n00b so once I realized you could shoot him in places other than his mouth, it became much easier. I'm stuck on Super Metroid... Which sucks because I was hoping to face the 'classic' Ridley. :dizzy:

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Update.

And 600 pounds is still more than 999 dollars.

GGOO GGOO SUPER FIGHTING DRAGONS RIIIIIIIIIIIDLEEEEEEEEEEY!!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Yhea but it still looks pretty complete and people will likely have died by the time they finished reading your post to criticize it XD

Shuma

Smash Hero
A cousin told me how to do it, have you noticed that Glass tube appears in every metroid game since then? that's awesome, Legendary Glass Tube for BRawl.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I just don't know where I'm supposed to go or what I need to do. I've just been wandering around aimlessly - hoping that one of the areas I haven't visited might hold the key to help me progress, yet I'm only greeted with "LOL HAV SUM MISSLES!" ...I think the last (and first...) boss I beat was Kraid and the last upgrade I got were the... big morph ball bombs, if that helps. :ohwell:

EDIT: ...Underwater glass tube you say? *will have to check on that*

Shuma

Smash Hero
@Gypsy:

AWESOME!OL!OL<M !OPEM!

@Oasis:

My memory is a bit foggy. give me a sec to remember.

Shuma

Smash Hero
We must Help Oasis!.

Edit:

@Oasis:

Did you beat Crocomire? big fat red dinosaur with many eyes? and what was the last beam you got? do you have the grapple beam?

Legolastom

Smash Hero
He is finished a few of them... anyways LMAO I remember all the glass tube's XD (Actually only Super Metroid and Magamoor caverns one).

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
nice. updated gypsy first post is always good. however lego, you do realize you have to update the first page with new Ridley fans (or have someone else do it for you)

all i really should complain about is clean up. there are a few tags leftover (i saw a few [/center] lying around) so it would look nicer with those gone.

but still it takes something grand to have me post in here again, so nice work again to both gypsy and lego (for making the post and putting it on here, respectively)

Ridley for Brawl

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
We must Help Oasis!.

Edit:

@Oasis:

Did you beat Crocomire? big fat red dinosaur with many eyes? and what was the last beam you got? do you have the grapple beam?
Haven't seen Crocomire yet. I... think the last beam I got was the Ice Beam, (I haven't played it for a few days out of frustration with it...) and no I don't have the grapple beam...

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I wonder why I didn't think of setting down a power bomb in that glass tube. I would always set down a ton of normal bombs down hoping it would break... Ah well, atleast, thanks to you guys, I've progressed just that much... :)

One little baby step closer to Ridley...

Ridley para Brawl!

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
Haha
While driving home from school today, I daydreamed that Ridley landed in front of my car and blew up a car in front of me. Then I hit traffic and saw a car on fire. Proof that Ridley really exists?

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
Hey, what would happen if Ridley was a boss in SE... but when you beat him, he becomes PLAYABLE???? Just to shake things up and confuse us with mindgames.

Add me to the Supporters list please??

>_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom