• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
watch ridley be confirmed tomorrow because i said so. or right no, because suddenly sakurai decided ridley was too awesome to keep off the site so now he has to update every 5 hours.

Ridley FTB!!!

Smash Lord
i dont think megaman is a big enough franchise to choose from.sakurai seems to be choosing big franchises.ones that seems to be big and popular.
Halo(smirk)
Final Fantasy
Mega Man is still a possible option but the two above are mor epopular but as we all know will never happen but if there is any other franchises bigger than megaman that is possible for brawl?however they two still are likely.

edit-resident evil

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
i dont think megaman is a big enough franchise to choose from.sakurai seems to be choosing big franchises.ones that seems to be big and popular.
Halo(smirk)
Final Fantasy
Mega Man is still a possible option but the two above are mor epopular but as we all know will never happen but if there is any other franchises bigger than megaman that is possible for brawl?however they two still are likely.

edit-resident evil
FF Creator said that he'd rather not have a FF Character in Brawl if he had the choice because it was vast and the characters are numerous...

...He said actually he'd want something Saga or something like that

Ridley FTB!!!

Smash Lord
FF Creator said that he'd rather not have a FF Character in Brawl if he had the choice because it was vast and the characters are numerous...

...He said actually he'd want Tales of Symphonia or something...
ah.if a ff character apperaed it should be cloud but i really dont care.BUT as the gypsey once said lets go back onto topic about ridley.

imagine when ridley is trapped by dk headsmash lol imagine the stiffness.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Actually I forgot what series he said but it was some stupid one that I never heard of but that's not the point anyway...

Ridley for Brawl and all that stuff...

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
Halo(smirk)
Final Fantasy

edit-resident evil
halo doesnt meet qualifications.

and nobody said there coudnt be more than 3 third party characters, its just assumed.

WuTangDude

Smash Ace
Halo(smirk)
Final Fantasy

edit-resident evil

Megaman is one of the biggest, most popular series of all time. there's over 50 games. it's spawned a comic series, cartoon AND anime, sets fo toys, card games, etc.

It's BIG.

And any Halo character appearing in Brawl are automatically 0% due to not appearing on a Nintendo console. Sorry.

Ridley FTB!!!

Smash Lord
ARGH!!!!!
I know Halo wont appeare.i hate the series!!!!!!Its the most dullest copyright issues upon Metroid ever(not aiming towards megaman here)seen.And do the charatcers have to appeare on the Nintendo consauls i really dont know.

EDIT!!!-AGAIN BACK TO RIDLEY!!!!!!!

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
ARGH!!!!!
I know Halo wont appeare.i hate the series!!!!!!Its the most dullest copyright issues upon Metroid ever(not aiming towards megaman here)seen.And do the charatcers have to appeare on the Nintendo consauls i really dont know.
How the hell does Halo have anything to do with Metroid?

Now that is stupid

WuTangDude

Smash Ace
Aight, aight, let's stop before a fight breaks out like between the Sonic and Ridley threads. (I could never pick a side between my two most-wanted characters, I want them BOTHHHH :( )

Ridley for Brawl!

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Master Cheif < God < Ridley. End of discussion.

As for 3rd party series, Halo hasn't outsold Megaman yet, though it could by Halo Wars! XD MM series=25+ million units sold...about double Metroids. And FF has no single hero, while MM only has one. Out of all the possible 3rd party series with one real sole main character, Megaman is the winner, by far. His nearest competition is Rayman! :laugh:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Master Cheif < God < Ridley. End of discussion.

As for 3rd party series, Halo hasn't outsold Megaman yet, though it could by Halo Wars! XD MM series=25+ million units sold...about double Metroids. And FF has no single hero, while MM only has one. Out of all the possible 3rd party series with one real sole main character, Megaman is the winner, by far. His nearest competition is Rayman! :laugh:
Excluding Geno in all this...it's Bomberman not Rayman

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm going by sales. Geno's game sold 1 million units. Megamman series=25 million units, Rayman series= 17 million units, Bomberman series= less than 10 million units.
How the hell did Bomberman sell less than Rayman?

Anyway Bomberman is more of a nintendo icon than Rayman ever was...

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
No one learns here, they just change...

O.o or do they. I don't know what your talking about anyway.

Ridley for Brawl for the nth time!

-Onyx

KingBoo

Smash Cadet
IN MY HAUNTED MANSION WAITING FOR A BRAWL INVITATI
if ridley is not in brawl as a playable character than i seriously think im gonna cry!:(

WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO PLAY AS THE ULTIMATE SPACE DRAGON AT LEAST ONCE IN OUR LIVES!!

plus i dont want meta-ridley with stupid bombs and rockets and stupid stuff like that it would
ruin it a bit...

chazman1991

Smash Rookie
Ridley WILL NOT be a character, he is just way too big, He will either be a boss for the story mode or even an assist trophy if he is even in it at all

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Ridley WILL NOT be a character, he is just way too big, He will either be a boss for the story mode or even an assist trophy if he is even in it at all
When is a hater going to provide a good arguement? Oh wait, they can't....because if they HAD any actually intelligence they wouldn't be against Ridley as a PC

Ridley FTB!!!

Smash Lord
obviously you must be a noob because 1.you never read the first post and 2.the two ridley threads have explained why ridley would be a great character and explained on how the faults could be changed again said on number post 1..n00b

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Yeah. Like they would really go through all the trouble of making a remix of his theme song and adding in his stage (Norfair) if they were planning to make him an assist trophy from the beginning...

And please acquire an accurate grasp on reality before making claims of what someone will be as if you actually know, as you're obviously not Mr. Sakamoto, or Sakurai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom