• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
god I really hate it when anti ridley fans come into a ridley thread a just start flaming on him, who cares!! it doesn't really matter because it's Sakurai's desicion and I'm sure (and hoping)Ridley will BE playable, and no I don't wanna see him as an AT or Subspace Emmisary Boss, just NO!!

OmegaXXII

arg what happened to this thread? where's Shuma, or Gypsy Lee? no ridley fans? oh well I'll just have to say Ridley for Brawl!! oh wait FTB!! how about you?

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
god I really hate it when anti ridley fans come into a ridley thread a just start flaming on him, who cares!! it doesn't really matter because it's Sakurai's desicion and I'm sure (and hoping)Ridley will BE playable, and no I don't wanna see him as an AT or Subspace Emmisary Boss, just NO!!
Meh. Even if he does end up a boss or AT by some chance, that won't make the "too big", the "but he can fly!" arguments and what not anymore valid than they were before. With Bowser's and Charizard's playability, those reasons against Ridley will always be idiotic no matter how you look at it, just as they've been from the start.

OmegaXXII

yea a bunch of idiots will always say "Ridley w0n't make it in because he will be 2 similar t00 charizard" just saying that makes me wanna rant someone, but yea I am having high hopes that Ridley will indeed show up as a playable character, all I fear is him becoming a Subspace Emmisary boss

OmegaXXII

yeah i agree but inst shuma a microsotd dude like caael.for gypsey he just hated the fact that they like microsoft(**** *****es)as for me i am still a loyal ridley fan.
eh.. I'm not sure what you meant but it's nice to see loyal ridley fans such as yourself hanging around

Anomilus

Smash Lord
NNID
Hyperdon
When Ridley gets revealed as playable, I'm gonna react to it like that fruity looking guy on that Berries 'n' Cream Starburst commercial. =P

I'll start to stare at first, but then I'll shudder with a joygasm while my shaking hands move towards my head like I have a headache. Then I'll lift my face to the computer screen with a goofy big-eyed stare.

Then the song...

"Ridley is in~! Ridley in~! I'm a Ridley fan who's glad Ridley is in~!"

Then the finale - getting out of my chair and performing the whole "Ridley is in" dance!!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I believe I was one of the first ones to point that old excuse out. Also, Ridley was not found in the Norfair stage in the backround.. so what does that mean?
Norfair will be in SE with Ridley as a boss and you have to fight lava monsters to get to him

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
yea a bunch of idiots will always say "Ridley w0n't make it in because he will be 2 similar t00 charizard" just saying that makes me wanna rant someone, but yea I am having high hopes that Ridley will indeed show up as a playable character, all I fear is him becoming a Subspace Emmisary boss
xd The only thing Ridley and Charizard have in common is their general shape and the fact one of their ways of attacking is breathing fire (just like any other dragon-based creature out there does). Not much to go by as far as saying they're too similar.

Charizard's got Rock Smash (as a special move). Do we ever see Ridley doing something like that? Of course not (well, unless you count Meta Ridley destroying those Chozo totems at the Artifact Temple, but all he had to do was land on 'em or merely touch them, and they would break, so it's hardly a valid example). And likewise, do we see Charizard using his tail as a main method of attacking? Nope (and like his previous evolutions, Charizard dies anyway if the flame on its tail goes out).

Besides all that, Ridley's got techniques in his Meta and Omega forms that put Charizard's moves to shame (even in the Pokemon universe, Charizard's not that good a Pokemon, and not nearly as good a fire-type as a lot of people make him out to be. He's just popular because he's the last form of the fire starter from the first 2 Pokemon games made, which mostly everyone picked Charmander because its final evolution was a cool looking dragon). Ridley's liked as a character by many for more reasons than just being a badass lizard that flies. :)

yeah i agree but inst shuma a microsotd dude like caael.for gypsey he just hated the fact that they like microsoft(**** *****es)as for me i am still a loyal ridley fan.
More like fanboy. :ohwell:

Norfair will be in SE with Ridley as a boss and you have to fight lava monsters to get to him
And where's your almighty source?

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
When Ridley gets revealed as playable, I'm gonna react to it like that fruity looking guy on that Berries 'n' Cream Starburst commercial. =P

I'll start to stare at first, but then I'll shudder with a joygasm while my shaking hands move towards my head like I have a headache. Then I'll lift my face to the computer screen with a goofy big-eyed stare.

Then the song...

"Ridley is in~! Ridley in~! I'm a Ridley fan who's glad Ridley is in~!"

Then the finale - getting out of my chair and performing the whole "Ridley is in" dance!!
greatest commercial ever...

EPIC WIN POST

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Nah, Gypsy quit because everyone else is such a whiny biatch. That, and I wanted to pursue signature making for a while and take a break from being hated by everyone.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Yhea i thought your name meant for the bin as well back in the days... back in those good old days.

Anyways Gypsy re-post your 1st page here so I don't have to spending hours looking for it.

RDK

Smash Hero
Gypsy, are you and Lego still doing sigs?

I was actually going to request one from you, but then someone said you guys closed your shop.....

Shuma

Smash Hero
@Oasis:

Ridley is way too easy in Zero Mission, he was a ***** in Super Metroid.

@Silver:

You're Awesome lololololol.

@Gypsy:

NO U

@Lego:

My sig leads to the old Ridley thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom