• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Official Kirby Matchup Rankings AND GUIDE Thread! :: OMGOMGOMG! We're done!

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Advantage: Brinstar, cause Kirby owns there.
Disadvantage: Battlefield, I think this is one of Zelda best stages. Correct me if I'm wrong.
it is correct. Zelda does really well poking through platforms, the stage is nice for her rcovery and platform chasing allows her to land lightning kicks and uairs more often than normal.

it's arguably her best offensive stage while luigi's mansion is her best defensive stage.

TwilightKirby

Smash Ace
Does luigi's mansion really work for zelda against kirby though? Whenever I get taken there by a zelda they usually have a harder time killing me than I do killing them. Also its easier to rack damage with the roof chaining utilts uairs and upsmashes by chasing them. Id say stages with platforms work better for her but at the same time it makes it harder for her to get back on the ground and Zelda seems to be at a disadvantage when she is above kirby.

But oh well I just counterpick zss now against zeldas XD unless they counterpick a stage that works better for kirby than zss.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Does luigi's mansion really work for zelda against kirby though? Whenever I get taken there by a zelda they usually have a harder time killing me than I do killing them. Also its easier to rack damage with the roof chaining utilts uairs and upsmashes by chasing them. Id say stages with platforms work better for her but at the same time it makes it harder for her to get back on the ground and Zelda seems to be at a disadvantage when she is above kirby.

But oh well I just counterpick zss now against zeldas XD unless they counterpick a stage that works better for kirby than zss.
no. Kirby doesn't honestly prove much of an offensive problem to zelda, so the defenses that Mansion affords Zelda really don't do a whole lot in the matchup. Because of this, it's better to focus on the offensive benefits of battlefield.

and yes, zelda is at a disadvantage above kirby, but the same really does apply to him too.

and ZSS is not bad for Zelda at all... she might fare better than kirby, but she's not a counterpick. you'd have better odds CPing a good stage for kirby v. zelda than to switch to ZSS.

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
Discussion is now dead.

Week 14: Fairly old...

Character: Pit

Feet of clay? I dun tink so.

Difficulty rating: 45-55

======

...and moderately new!

Character: Lucas

Look, a distraction!

Difficulty rating: 50-50

...and i cannot believe nobody found this funny:

Match is easily 50-50

/Wolf
next char plz =)
Sure.

TechnoMonster

Smash Ace
It wasn't that funny.

Kirby-Lucas is 60-40 Kirby easily or worse (I used to main the kid, he's got nothing if you DI up and nothing to handle B-air with and can't really camp you).

I also feel that Kirby has a small-to-medium advantage on Pit, because I said so. Your f-smash hella goes through all his **** and your B-air is really goods because his air stuff is slow.

MikuMiku~

Smash Cadet
xDDD The starting grab combo works easily on Lucas! Not to mention how simple it is to punish him after his slow Up smash and down smashes. .-. sadly this is all I know about the matchup...lol!

Irsic

Smash Ace
Wavebouncing PK Fires takes care of attempting to wall with bair. <_< After I figured out (the hard way) that there was no getting past Kirby's bair, I just stand back and wavebounce Pk Fires or attempt to thunderslide.

Kirby's grab game is probably the most irritating thing to Lucas, it's extremely hard to get out of once you're in it. This match is relatively even and I may get into more of it later. Kirby is one of my least favorite match ups. z_z

Though things I do know is that Kirby suffers from Lucas' dair quite a lot, especially when recovering since his recovery is so static.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Difficulty rating: From 55-45 Kirby to 55-45 Pit, it's kinda hard to decide. I personally say Even

From the Angelic boards itself...

Pros

* Is faster than most of the cast

* Pit has one of the best and most versatile recoveries in the game

* Disjointed hitboxes on most of his attacks

* One of the best projectiles in the game

* Good multihit attacks.

* Mirror Shield can reflect projectiles as well as reverse the directions of your opponents attacks

* Pit has two reflctors

* Is great at controling the stage and the tempo of a match

* Wings of Icarus (WoI) has a "pushing effect" which can mess up opponents

* Pit has an excellent ledge and edgeguarding game

Cons

* It can be hard to get kills

* Wings of Icarus (WoI)(Up B) deals no damage

* He is at the lower end of mid-weights

* Angel Ring (AR) has significant cooldown lag

* Neither of Pit's two reflectors is very fast

* Pit cannot wall jump or wall cling

They forgot to put that Pit lacks melee range compared to many chars, such as Marth and DK.

Overview from experience: Kirby is sometimes difficult and is threatening.

One thing that must be known is that Pit performs better vs larger chars not only because of his minor F-throw CG, but they are simply large targets for his arrows. Also, most large chars have very limited recoveries and could be prone to Mirror Shield gimps.
For Kirby, he still can be gimped, but his size will make it harder. Kirby's up-B can be Mirror Shielded too, but somewhat hard.

Kirby's B-air will probably be one of the more useful moves in the matchup... Why must Pit ALWAYS have problems with like everyone's B-air? :(

-Some Pits love using arrows a lot, basically the majority just spam them, and some Angel Rings.
-Some Pits may want to try to get you into the air, so some may try D-tilt, D-throw or U-throw to get you airborne, then start attacking with U-airs, and F-airs.
-There are a variety of Pit styles and can be sometimes hard to adjust to em, like defensive ledgecampers or even some aggressive close-combat ones.

I dont know much since I havent seen a Kirby recently (God I hate seeing ICs and broken Metaknight).

Some reasons to be aware of, Kirby is small and can avoid much arrows, and Pit's arrows play a big role in his performance. As far as Angel Ring goes, a spaced Fsmash will go right though it. B-airs will help u when u want to gimp our angel outta his Up-B.

I personally see it as even rather than anyone's favor, for the sake that Pit has more trouble against small chars, with Kirby being able to pursue and gimp Pit, while Pit has some good priority moves.

Spit out or Swallow:
Spitting out a Pit would be the worst idea ever, unless you were kind enough to let me out :)
Take Pit's arrows if you get that chance. It will go well with Kirby's multiple jumps. Do be careful of Pit's multi-hit moves though, for they could quickly take those powers away as you get hit by em, especially the following moves:

-Infinite jab
-Angel Ring
-N-air (technically a Pit would rarely use the SH N-air as an approach against small chars)
-U-air

Taking Pit's arrows will help you gimp him even further and give you one of the best projectiles in the game in your arsenal, but still be careful of his multi-hit moves, and his reflectors.

I personally dont like Kirby much, but I used to use him at the beginning as an alt, but I'd take him rather than the fat penguin or Meta "BROKEN" Knight anyday.

As said before, I see this as even.

For stages, here is the Pit stage CP/banning list http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=206886
According to it, Pit supposed to have an advantage at Delfino and Lylat, while Kirby has the advantage at YI (brawl) and Rainbow Cruise. Feel free to discuss this.

I hope it helps, maybe I should learn bout this matchup more after getting past the gay Metaknights.

BTW, your Pit pic is cute, but I like this one more than yours IMO

A tribute to you Sagemoon, should you ever come here.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Kirby freaking owns Pit. I don't know why it's been considered a disadvantage...because he has swords?

Seriously, I played and beat yet another Pit today, and it wasn't difficult. The best one I've played was Dr. X, and he beat me, but that was a while ago and I've gotten better and smarter. The biggest problem I had today with this other Pit was his Neutral A. That thing is crazy, once the infinite hits start, it sucks you in and you have to DI out. It does nice damage and is fast.

However, Kirby's jab is also really good. I've clashed with his ftilt when I was doing neutral A in the opposite direction. The thing about this matchup is that Kirby has an easy time KOing, whereas Pit doesn't, from what I've seen. Pit outprioritizes Kirby in a lot of areas, but most of his moves are pretty punishable and have some slow startupts. Kirby beats Pit in the air, he beats Pit in Arrow camping. I'm going 60-40 Kirby's favor.

As for Lucas...I think he's easier than Ness, but a good Lucas is still something to watch out for. I think it's Kirby's favor, but I can't say how much. Lucas has a bair spike that is pretty tricky to land, but still good and viable, especially against Kirby's up B. His PK fire is better than Ness', since Kirby can just do Vulcan Jab to prevent Ness' PK Fire lol. His PK thunder and recovery are also better. However, Ness is difficult because of his grabs and how easily he can kill. Lucas' down and upsmash are extremely strong, but have massive ending lag that you should be able to punish. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if it's easy for Kirby to mindgame Lucas into upsmashing so that Kirby just turns into a Stone on him.

I'm thinking it's about 55-45 for now...not too experienced against "great" Lucas players though, if any of you read this PM me for some matches so I can see how a good Lucas plays.

EDIT:

Difficulty rating: From 55-45 Kirby to 55-45 Pit, it's kinda hard to decide. I personally say Even

From the Angelic boards itself...

Pros

* Is faster than most of the cast

* Pit has one of the best and most versatile recoveries in the game
Kirby is really good at gimping him here. He can clash with Pit's glide attack if I'm not mistaken. It works on Meta Knight so no doubt it will work on a less broken character XD

* Disjointed hitboxes on most of his attacks

* One of the best projectiles in the game
that Kirby can copy and use easier due to his smaller size and 5 jumps ;)
however, mirror shield can make it difficult.

* Good multihit attacks.
some of which can be DI'd out of

* Mirror Shield can reflect projectiles as well as reverse the directions of your opponents attacks

* Pit has two reflctors

* Is great at controling the stage and the tempo of a match

* Wings of Icarus (WoI) has a "pushing effect" which can mess up opponents

* Pit has an excellent ledge and edgeguarding game
very true, but so does Kirby

Cons

* It can be hard to get kills

* Wings of Icarus (WoI)(Up B) deals no damage

* He is at the lower end of mid-weights

* Angel Ring (AR) has significant cooldown lag

* Neither of Pit's two reflectors is very fast

* Pit cannot wall jump or wall cling
neither can Kirby :[

They forgot to put that Pit lacks melee range compared to many chars, such as Marth and DK.

Overview from experience: Kirby is sometimes difficult and is threatening.

One thing that must be known is that Pit performs better vs larger chars not only because of his minor F-throw CG, but they are simply large targets for his arrows. Also, most large chars have very limited recoveries and could be prone to Mirror Shield gimps.
For Kirby, he still can be gimped, but his size will make it harder. Kirby's up-B can be Mirror Shielded too, but somewhat hard.
very true, I like to do a few "ledge cancelled Final Cutters" when I'm trying to get back on stage and my opponent is trying to prevent this. However, Pit can instantly kill me with Mirror Shield so I need to...not do this lol. When recovering normally, however, Kirby should be able to avoid gimps most of the time, unless he is extremely low and at an angle.

Kirby's B-air will probably be one of the more useful moves in the matchup... Why must Pit ALWAYS have problems with like everyone's B-air?
it's ok, lots of other characters have better bairs than Kirby too. (Wolf, DK, stuff)

-Some Pits love using arrows a lot, basically the majority just spam them, and some Angel Rings.
I'm not too good at DI-ing most multihit moves myself, but I hear that smash DI INTO Pit will make Kirby go through Angel Ring really quickly, and only take like 2% damage. Coupled with the long ending lag of AR, this is bad for Pit.
-Some Pits may want to try to get you into the air, so some may try D-tilt, D-throw or U-throw to get you airborne, then start attacking with U-airs, and F-airs.
-There are a variety of Pit styles and can be sometimes hard to adjust to em, like defensive ledgecampers or even some aggressive close-combat ones.

I dont know much since I havent seen a Kirby recently (God I hate seeing ICs and broken Metaknight).

Some reasons to be aware of, Kirby is small and can avoid much arrows, and Pit's arrows play a big role in his performance. As far as Angel Ring goes, a spaced Fsmash will go right though it. B-airs will help u when u want to gimp our angel outta his Up-B.

I personally see it as even rather than anyone's favor, for the sake that Pit has more trouble against small chars, with Kirby being able to pursue and gimp Pit, while Pit has some good priority moves.

Spit out or Swallow:
Spitting out a Pit would be the worst idea ever, unless you were kind enough to let me out
Take Pit's arrows if you get that chance. It will go well with Kirby's multiple jumps. Do be careful of Pit's multi-hit moves though, for they could quickly take those powers away as you get hit by em, especially the following moves:

-Infinite jab
-Angel Ring
-N-air (technically a Pit would rarely use the SH N-air as an approach against small chars)
-U-air

Taking Pit's arrows will help you gimp him even further and give you one of the best projectiles in the game in your arsenal, but still be careful of his multi-hit moves, and his reflectors.

I personally dont like Kirby much, but I used to use him at the beginning as an alt, but I'd take him rather than the fat penguin or Meta "BROKEN" Knight anyday.

As said before, I see this as even.

For stages, here is the Pit stage CP/banning list http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=206886
According to it, Pit supposed to have an advantage at Delfino and Lylat, while Kirby has the advantage at YI (brawl) and Rainbow Cruise. Feel free to discuss this.

I hope it helps, maybe I should learn bout this matchup more after getting past the gay Metaknights.
My stuff in red. I truly believe that Kirby has a definite advantage in this matchup, no matter how small. It's not me being biased either; because I think Kirby is disadvantaged against a number of characters.

As for Stages, I would definitely take Pit to Brinstar, because I'm me. But it's a good stage against him anyway, in my opinion.

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
Wow.... Pit has been horribly represented by "beginners"... Don't assume he is that bad yet... He has decent range, has good gimping capabilities. Don't assume that some Pits you verse are necessarily what he has to offer.

MikuMiku~

Smash Cadet
Admiral D: I thought you favored Pit not Bowser!

Anyway...when it comes to Pit, I'm really not sure! I've played a few Pit's and I feel as if they're always one step ahead of me. But the arrow ability is nice, and if you can make the arrows do tricks like Pitzer does xDDD it should be really helpful. :] Pit can't destroy us with side smash and our bair eats all of his attacks. Pit has quick moves and a lovely set of arrows and a few mirrors. I think I'm sure who has the advantage now!
55:45 Kirby <3

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Someone is being Biased and is underestimating Pit again... This is probably gonna be like the Marth boards all over again.

Fight more Pit varieties, we'll have to see what the other Pits think about the matchup. And Pit's D-tilt outprioritizes Kirby's little Vulcan jab thingy.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I'm not trying to be biased, it's just from my experiences, and from what I can see in the matchup. The best wifi Pit I've played is ElectronicSUN and I won. It was pretty close, but still, I feel like I won mostly because Kirby has the advantage over Pit. And I feel it would be even easier offline because avoiding projectiles on wifi is lol.

Again, if you're willing to show me what a good Pit is like, please challenge me to some matches. It's just that when I am playing Kirby and I'm matched up against Pit, I usually get a sense of relief, as opposed to when I fight...Olimar or Diddy Kong >_> and I want to stab myself

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I just aint in the favor of everyone underestimating and being biased on Pit, just because the majority of users just are common spammers. The Marth boards was the greatest and best example saying they had 65-35 advantage... It's supposed to be like 60-40.
Maybe another Pit that's specialized against small chars would fit here, because I dont (maddogs Gay Man Watch)

MikuMiku~

Smash Cadet
;-; Marth's range is just amazing... xD but 65-35 is a bit overkill isnt it? :] I gave a nice number Admiral, do you not agree with it being 55:45 Kirby?

TechnoMonster

Smash Ace
I do agree that Pit is underrated, and I think that most good Pit players haven't pulled out his true potential yet, but the fact of the matter is that Pit is too slow in the air to really deal with Kirby, and you can't space us really at all unless we like to jump into stuff. Anytime Pit is in the air near us and not doing anything, we can just jump up there and do a back air or f-air and pwn ya, because you don't have a quick high priority move to do on reaction. We can do this if you miss with any aerial as well unless you are out of your own range, because your aerials have big cooldowns.

We can effectively compete with your smashes, priority-wise, with our smashes, and angel ring and rapid jabs are overall weak and can be easily punished if you whiff. Basically, Kirby is a lot safer against Pit than Pit is against Kirby, and we KO at good percents and edgeguard well. Its not that pit doesn't have a chance, but 60-40 is certainly not unreasonable.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Im restraining myself from trying to make Pit look seriously good, though he's underestimated and isnt being taken seriously. If it wasnt for that B-air...

55-45 in your favor is as far as im goin, though I still prefer it to be even, poor angel. :(

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Since I only fought four good Pit in my life and not counting spammy cammpy pants, I can not help with the Pit vs Kirby guide, but I have a good share of Lucas info.

Pros (five)
Kirby can gimp Lucas easily
Kirby has better grab combo's
Kirby has a better recovery
Kirby has better air game
Kirby has more use for his B moves than Lucas

Cons (five)
Lucas has murder Smash attacks that can kill Kirby at a low percent
Lucas can render Kirby's copy ability usless with his Down-B
Lucas has a stronger spike than Kirby
Lucas has more sweet spot attacks than Kirby
Lucas has better ground game than Kirby

My guess is 55-45 Kirby because Kirby's grabs and air game can best Lucas in some point's. But beware of Lucas's Smash attacks, they can kill you at a unbeliveable percent if they get the sweet spot. I would say more, but I will say it later.

SilentPinoy

Smash Cadet
Pit's Gl-air and Meta's are very different. Pit's is much longer and shoots below and away from his body while knocks up while Meta's is shorter and closer to his body.

From what I recognize Kirby has the advantage fighting ground, can be counteracted by Pit's Jab combo, Rapid Jab, U-Tilt, and F-Smash since they are faster to execute. Up smash and down attacks are harder to use against Kirby because his small size and his attacks are extended since Kirby moves while he attacks a lot.

Kirby in the air (not near a ledge) is very dependent it kinda works in a rock, paper, scissors sort of way on which attack can counter which. Kirby's F-air hits multiple times similar to Fox and has good range while Pit's has a disjointed attack, I guess which ever comes out first wins. Both our B-airs are KO'ers, just Kirby's is faster and has a bigger range while Pit's has to hit a sweetspot for the best effect. Pit's Up-air honestly eats Kirby, while Kirby's flip (not entirely sure how useful it is since most I've played barely use it). Kirby's D-air is a great peril for pit though as most spikes are, from what I've seen and experienced its the anti-Wings-of-Icarus. And of course Kirby has more options in the air with Final Cutter, Hammer, and Rock while Pit using his specials close up to Kirby is not a good option.

This matchup has been very close to even from what I can tell. If you neglect projectile use because of Kirby's small size and both of Pit's reflectors, account that both characters have good recoveries, both can edgeguard and gimp, both have good aerial, and what Kirby has in stength in ground combat Pit makes up in speed and that Kirby is lighter.

It's hard for anyone to want to admit a 50:50 fight isn't it?

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Everything is so opinionated.....but I don't usually post on character Threads but FYI...Not being Cocky...I am the Kirby and Link player you should look out for....I MEAN IT....CHECK OUT THE MIDWEST THREADS.....

FredTHAreD

Smash Cadet
Kirby vs Pit

Pit would have more of an advantage if we couldn't copy his arrows. He's very punishable on recoveries, since his Up-B is so lofty, making it an easy target. On the other hand, Kirby is a small target, making it hard to actually hit us with arrows, recovering or standing. Kirbys B-moves are more useful, especially after copying. One thing Pit does have, is his Fair. It comes out fairly quick, and if you hit us with it recovering, its probably a KO. Your disjointed hitboxes can also give us a problem.

Advantages for Kirby vs Pit

-All his B-Moves are useful
-Small Target, and can be tough to KO
-Can Copy Projectile
-Good Gimping
-An easy spike vs Pits Up-B
-Better Grab Combos
-KO's at good %'s
-Better at Close Quarters

Advantages for Pit vs Kirby

-A long distance, controllable, projectile
-Two reflectors
-Good KO's in the air with Fair and Bair
-Two quick multi hit attacks(Angel Ring, and neutral a combo)
-Great Recovery
-Good Edge guarding
-Multiple attacks with Disjointed Hitboxes

Neutral Factors

-Both have Multiple Jumps
-Both are fairly light weight
-Both have smashes about as equally threatening to each other
-Both can Fight in the Air effectively

It's pretty even, but seeing as how Kirby can get the KO's a bit easier(Spiking WoI, better at close combat, somewhat better at gimping, hammer etc), I'd give him the advantage. Sorry Pit users. But this is just the character match up, skill will play a big factor here.

55-45

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Everything is so opinionated.....but I don't usually post on character Threads but FYI...Not being Cocky...I am the Kirby and Link player you should look out for....I MEAN IT....CHECK OUT THE MIDWEST THREADS.....
Dr. X is a ***** with Pit, I beat him once with Kirby, then he got me on Halbard... it was a very close battle but he was huging and spamming Arrows a lot on the last round however.

MikuMiku~

Smash Cadet
I thought it was because the lava will help him if metaknight is being an edge hogger. xD

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Hmm....

Pit vs Kirby~ 90-10 Kirby's favor.
Lucas vs. Kirby~ 95-5 Kirby's favor.

btw, MK will **** you on Brinstar. DSmash kills there at ridiculous percents.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Hmm....

Pit vs Kirby~ 90-10 Kirby's favor.
Lucas vs. Kirby~ 95-5 Kirby's favor.

Stupidity and Biased comments ALWAYS occur when any char boards discusses Pit, taken example on the comment above here.
Idc if this is a joke or not, The Marth boards did this, the D3 boards did this, and a few others.
I'm calling more experienced Angels here to end this Biasedness!

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Stupidity and Biased comments ALWAYS occur when any char boards discusses Pit, taken example on the comment above here.
Idc if this is a joke or not, The Marth boards did this, the D3 boards did this, and a few others.
I'm calling more experienced Angels here to end this Biasedness!
I'm being dead serious playgirl.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Asdioh why do you take metaknights to Brinstar?
I took a Meta Knight to Halberd at my last in-person tourney, and lost. Later on I realized that I totally forgot to use my Brinstar counterpick (nerves were affecting me that day) and I think I would have won it if I had gone to Brinstar. It was against Dingdong, who came in fourth place: I won match 1 on Yoshi's Island (I think it was YI) he won match two on Rainbow Cruise (though he got pissed when I jablocked him against the ship wall so I ended it a little earlier than I should have, damn me for being too nice, and then I took him to Halberd and lost again.

MK spam ftl
Not as hard as I will **** MK on Brinstar.

Also I'm still sticking with 55-45 or 60-40 Kirby > Pit. I have yet to see convincing arguments, the only one I've been provided with is "you're underestimating Pit"

I mean, I don't like advantageous matchups as much as disadvantageous ones, because when I win the latter I think "alright! I truly am the better player!" but when I win something like 60-40 I think "maybe it's just because my character is better.."

Tell me, what are the KO moves a good Pit will use, and what percentages are these? Is Fsmash a good KO move, because I see Pits use it as a damage racker sometimes. I know Bair is a good KO move, but it's hard to land against Kirby. His Glide attack is also a good KO move, but pretty easy to avoid, and possibly clash with. With good spacing, Kirby can just freaking hammer you out of your glide.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
lol :)

His plays like this
-SH Arrows
-UpB cancel (for mindgames)
-get close to him SMASH ATTACK! BLAZING AURA!

I really don't like playing pits >_> when using kirby you have to be in a pit's players face all the time or they will camp you. Don't bother copying there powers cuz if you shoot them with an arrown they will just use that shield thing they have.

Pit is pretty easy to gimp with kirby. Pit's smash attacks remind me of MK's smash attacks for some reason...both are annoying and have spammable dsmashes.

Kirby can grab combo pit at low percents but it's kinda hard to grab good pits.

I see this match up as 50-50 or 55-45 kirby just cause kirby can gimp pit kinda easy.

you have to have some serious patience when playing pit

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
Update: For Pit, leaning toward 55-45
Stages: Admiral Bowser's suggestions (+yiB, +rc; -delfino, -lylat)because they make sense; Brinstar for advantage (if you're Asdioh)

For Lucas: dunno. D-smash hurts spotdodgers.
Stages: Brinstar for advantage (if you're Asdioh)

From MenoUnderwater's Counterpicking Made Easy:
:kirby2: Kirby
Best: Jungle Japes, Rainbow Cruise, Brinstar
Worst: Pirate Ship, Yoshi's Island (Melee)

:lucas: Lucas
Best: Norfair,(not against Kirby) Brinstar,(not if you're Asdioh) Luigi's Mansion
Worst: Final Destination, Lylat Cruise, Yoshi's Island

:pit: Pit
Best: Norfair,(not against Kirby) Lylat Cruise, Final Destination
Worst: Pokemon Stadium 1
Makes sense?

Top Bottom