• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New New Members Fight Arena Online Tournament! PrinceRamen took it to the Max!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Omg can we just do the coin toss >_> Jesus lol

Sorry Paladin I figured you would vm for when you ready since I said we would try again today. I was also hoping youd check this thread and catch me since I was free all day today and you were not on. Again, sorry though, I also could have vmed you today but whenever you were on, I was off and vise versa.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Well Id rather we have played our match out.

Btw Aibou you need to get the right mindset if you gonna brawl Ramen :p We'll talk tomorrow I gots sleep now

Paladin77

Smash Journeyman
Well Id rather we have played our match out.

Btw Aibou you need to get the right mindset if you gonna brawl Ramen :p We'll talk tomorrow I gots sleep now
Its impossible. I tried to join your match on brawl online, and every time, i go the disk error.

And i did VM you once ><

but anyway, i think my disk is damaged.
Idk why, but every time i tried to connect it says it couldnt read disk
it doesnt usually do this

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Win over the TO of the event 2-0.

Still need to close out matches better. Oh, and I hate Battlefield. I even ban it when playing Melee. :dizzy:

GGs Zen. You'll get it next time. :bigthumbu

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Oh noz I lost.

Edit: lol ggs. I would have picked sv I don't really care where I play as long as it's neutral x]

Neherazade

Smash Journeyman
I just realized, round three will/should have five people in it. will one person have a by? and if so, round four will have three people. soo... one person gets a by to the Finals!?!

How will this work...?

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
Umm.....beat Aibou, 2-0. >.>

GGs! :)

Didn't expect Luigi's Mansion. x.x

Aibou

Smash Master
I sooo knew it! Ramen 2-0ed me. It was like, soooo fast o.O

GGs Ramen. Your skill is astounding :)

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I just realized, round three will/should have five people in it. will one person have a by? and if so, round four will have three people. soo... one person gets a by to the Finals!?!

How will this work...?
The winner of Spazz and Kupo will get a bye.

Neherazade

Smash Journeyman
I am having to forfeit-zorz. I thought I'd be able to play tonight... but my Internets were acting-up yesterday, and I could

a) not schedule my match
b) not download my english essay from my E-mail (with teacher's comments)... so I have to do all my edits tonight...

Well, that's life... the only thing worth johning about...

zeldspazz

Smash Master
I lost to Kupo 2-1. Close matches Kupo, we both got gayed by stages LOL. Id love to play you more if our lag wasnt that bad >_>

GGs!

Aibou

Smash Master
I lost to Kupo 2-1. Close matches Kupo, we both got gayed by stages LOL. Id love to play you more if our lag wasnt that bad >_>

GGs!
Oh no! Now both the Zelda's are out? :cry:

Now this tournament has no sparkles. Happy now? :crying:

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫

GGs!
Confirmed. Good games zeldspazz! Yeah, you cant fail as hard as I did in Halberd. >.<

Gay stages were gay. @__@
We can still do friendlies in HOR lol.

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
Hurray for Bye!(?)
Just wondering, who gets the Bye the next match?

1. Ramen / mcmuff1nman?
2. kirbywizard / thegreatkazoo?

Okayyyyy.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Oh no! Now both the Zelda's are out? :cry:

Now this tournament has no sparkles. Happy now? :crying:
Its ok we got DOUBLE sparkles in falcon's team tourney. So much better ^_^ And Sonikupo is too legit for me haha

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
I'm sorry I'm going to forfeit, I never got a chance to do a single match in this tourney cause my guys were no shows. So I forfeit
I'm gonna hope that you were not referring to me as not being around. My aim, gchat, and msn chat have been on for the past three days, and I popped up on the boards every so often. As well, I have been on here most of today.

Sorry about you having to forfeit, though.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
I'm gonna hope that you were not referring to me as not being around. My aim, gchat, and msn chat have been on for the past three days, and I popped up on the boards every so often. As well, I have been on here most of today.

Sorry about you having to forfeit, though.
No it's just I never got a chance to actually fight, and I got all the way to round 3. It just doesn't sit right with me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom