• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New New Members Fight Arena Online Tournament! PrinceRamen took it to the Max!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Ah dont worry Aibou just try your best :D

So no sign of Paladin today and Im out for the night in a couple hours....:\

Neherazade

Smash Journeyman
don't let High-five forfeit!

I'm here... we just had a communication mis-hap. I thought we were fighting in teh evening, he thought we were fighting in teh morning (when I was out of the house.)

We'll try to resolve it... otherwise, just decide with a coin-flip. He won't drop out without a good reason!

Aibou

Smash Master
ah man c spyker isn't on and i'm out at 10:00
yes i have a life
Chillax, I'm sure the reason Dinah's not on is because he has a life too.

Personally, I think the date should extend one or two more days so everyone can get their matches done.

highfive

Smash Lord
I'll forfeit. I sent a PM with the right hour but I guess it wasn't clear. Give the win to Neherazade.

Aibou

Smash Master
I dont really mind(It doesnt look like I'll be able to do my match anyways)

I'll just give you the win Falconflier
That's a huge bummer Dinah. Without you, there won't be any hearts to compliment my sparkles :cry:

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
I've definitely been on here for a lot longer than Javon89 has for the past couple of days, and that is even with my senior design taking up 16 hours of my past three days.

So, if he doesn't show up, how is this going to shake out. I wouldn't want to leave this to chance (viz coin flip), considering that I beat him in a previous tourney easily to win my first OTL. (I am seriously not trying to brag with that.)

Aibou

Smash Master
Paladin never vmed me back =.=
I've definitely been on here for a lot longer than Javon89 has for the past couple of days, and that is even with my senior design taking up 16 hours of my past three days.

So, if he doesn't show up, how is this going to shake out. I wouldn't want to leave this to chance (viz coin flip), considering that I beat him in a previous tourney easily to win my first OTL. (I am seriously not trying to brag with that.)
If you guys were responsible, then I don't see why you shouldn't advance by default. Though I'm not the TO so I don't have a say, but seriously: Zeldspazz has been posting here each time he VMed Paladin and he received no response. And Kazoo's been online even though he's been busy.

highfive

Smash Lord

get over it.

And didn't most people forfeit making the win less... well... you know.. meaningful and good instead of beating two people who didn't beat anyone at all.

Coin Flip nao!

Aibou

Smash Master
get over it.

And didn't most people forfeit making the win less... well... you know.. meaningful and good instead of beating two people who didn't beat anyone at all.

Coin Flip nao!
And then when the irresponsible people win the coin flip, they move on and end up leaving their next opponents hanging as well?

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion

Maybe I should discuss something about this with the TO

Rule being that: remember to be a humble sport

I'm really sorry Aibou :(

Aibou

Smash Master
lol no prob Kazoo. Just win your match kay?

EDIT @ Dinah: It's alright. S*** happens. :)

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
lol why are you guys calling me the TO rather than Zen. It's shorter. It's only about 9:30 here. I'll update the brackets by 12. Dinah make each round 3 days rather than 2. Spazz you move on by default. Kazoo I will have to cointoss if you guys aren't able to get it done. Hi 5 I will cointoss as well unless you truly want to forfeit.

Paladin77

Smash Journeyman
Paladin never vmed me back =.=
i did... you just didnt answer.

You never PMed me. you only visitor msged me. And you can check those messages on my profile

say, but seriously: Zeldspazz has been posting here each time he VMed Paladin and he received no response. And Kazoo's been online even though he's been busy.
he NEVER pmed me.

I just didnt check out this thread...

EVERYTHING that he ever told me is on the visitor profile thing, and you can check that
he NEVER PMed me.

I even asked him... If anyone should get DQed... it shouldnt be me

Aibou

Smash Master
i did... you just didnt answer.

You never PMed me. you only visitor msged me. And you can check those messages on my profile

he NEVER pmed me.

I just didnt check out this thread...

EVERYTHING that he ever told me is on the visitor profile thing, and you can check that
he NEVER PMed me.

I even asked him... If anyone should get DQed... it shouldnt be me
Both Zeldspazz and myself said VM which stands for visitor's message. Not PM, Private Message. Look closer.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
If I didn't base it off of coin flip, the decision wouldn't be justified. You both deserved a chance.

Dinah is in charge of deadlines btw. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom