• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Long Island Smash Thread

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
I WANT THAT POST SCHOOL **** NUKKA. IMA SLIDY MOOVE ALL OVER YA FACE. Ya dig?

Hows it going every 1? I suck at this game and JUST learned how to Smash DI.. wow im garbage.. Anyone wanna lend me 15 bucks so i can go down to CVS and buy some Skill? :D

SLH

Smash Journeyman
yay, now let's hope there isn't a NYC tournament on the same day again

SLH

Smash Journeyman
hmm, winning and getting money or good competition... choices choices

D1

Banned via Administration
LOL @ SLH...getting money or losing money.

Thats the real question.

Yo Hazz I heard u wanna go to Smashtality 3...you wanna team mangz?

SLH

Smash Journeyman
well i haven't played any NYCers since the farmingdale tournament a few months back, but i'm not sure that's worth the money i'd lose/wouldn't make >_>

the_exSOLDIER87

Smash Rookie
wooooo just got back from EVO it was awesome. and u guys all suck cause u didnt go. it was like the best touney i have ever been too. Chu v. Wobbles was an awesome match
good **** :laugh:

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
Hey Did you happen to notice the MK players at Evo? If you did you WOULD have seen me there. But i couldent get a ride

T

Twilightmage

Meh

Greg (Lindenhurst) M1 Sheik M2 Falco M3 Ness aim Nightmare Aura X

the_exSOLDIER87

Smash Rookie
Im going to both the smash fest and the tourny at parallax :)
ewwww plx smashfest. OMG were my moneyz go

:( I can't go to parallax now something came up, are there any other tournaments coming up before or after that date?
NO, there is never going to be another tournament ever again. ever. ever never.

oh and if anyone wants to play during the day cause u no, college is over :laugh: (or if u cut class cause school is over-rated) give me a PM im tired of playing ragnarok all day. :cool:

Mr Kain

Smash Apprentice
ewwww plx smashfest. OMG were my moneyz go

NO, there is never going to be another tournament ever again. ever. ever never.

oh and if anyone wants to play during the day cause u no, college is over :laugh: (or if u cut class cause school is over-rated) give me a PM im tired of playing ragnarok all day. :cool:
you got owned.. I win!!!!

anyways theres like a 15% chance im going to plx for the Smashfest. Last time sucked -_-

SLH

Smash Journeyman
when does school end for everyone? mad fests once everyone is done with finals and bs

Ryan-K

Smash Master
Hey

Me and CJ(anonymous_joe) have been looking for other LI LAN centers for some sort of small, routine gatherings, a biweekly of sorts if you will. However we are having alot of trouble finding things since alot of these places are extremely underground.

We just want a place with no plasma screen/hdtvs or anything else that lags. Preferably in Nassau County. If you have a place contact either of us on AIM or PM through the boards.

Thanks, Ryan_K

Top Bottom